"Oh crap" a day to remember

Tell me a story!
Cagedrosie

"Oh crap" a day to remember

Post by Cagedrosie »

Here's a story that actually happened. After this night, I can't believe it happened as it seams like a crazy fantasy.

The day started as myself waking up early to perform my weekend chores and tasks. The night prior I was forced to wear my pink baby doll lingerie with my Mistress in a strict stern voice saying "slave, tomorrow's gonna be a fun day for both of us". As i woke up and saw what i was forced to wear the night prior I look over to my dresser and notice a full outfit laid out for me to wear today. It was one of my pairs of pink panties and a pink bra, a nice button up shirt, dress slacks, and dress shoes. I normally wear relaxed clothing so this was a surprise to me to see this. I got dressed with what she picked and started my daily chores.

I walked to the market to get her fruit, then the flower shop to get her fresh flowers as it's one of my weekend chores. I come back to make her tea, get everything on a serving tray and bring everything up to her. She wakes up to me serving her with a smile and says "thank you slave for the nice wake up. Now go to position five and watch me eat"(position five is to warship her feet). After a 1/2 an hour she tells me I'm dismissed and continue with my chores. About 2 hours later she calls for me. I come to her feet and she says " slave, it's dress up time " with a smile, I say ok. I'm forced to strip down to my lingerie and she starts to dress me up. White Stockings, pink garter belt, big white petticoat, black longline tight laced over bust corset, black flat maid shoes and the slave collar. After she dressed me. She told me to sit at her vanity and preparing for make up. I got the works, blush, eyeliner, lipstick and everything you could think of. After she was finished. I was tied down to the chair and forced to look at myself closly in the mirror for alil while she was finishing up getting ready for the day. I was released and told to resume to my chores.

The day went on, doing my cleaning chores dressed as this sissy maid. Every so often forced to bend over and get spankings with her crop. The evening came appon us. My Mistress was impressed at how clean the place was and said "slave, you did a good job today. It's time for your weekly cleaning so get in the shower and I'll be up". I get into the shower and she comes in with her key and a pair of hand cuffs. I was forced to be cuffed behind my back and she cleaned me up, shaved me and removed all the makeup. I step out the shower and like before. A full outfit with underwear was laided out. Casual again as she said "slave, it's time to make dinner" I prepared a full dinner with wine and candles. We eat and as she finished, she put her plate on the floor and told me to lick it clean. I felt so humiliated doing so but this day was already such a dream for me. After cleaning up all the dishes. She calls me to the bedroom. My mistress says "slave,we're gonna go on a night walk/coffee date. So strip and bend over". I see the plug harness and nipple clamps in her hand. As she is putting on the harness and locking it, she's laughing hysterically as she says "this is gonna be fun" I'm caged Obviously, in the plug harness and clamped along with the slave choker collar. I pull my pants backup and rebutton my shirt and we were off. As we walk down the busy city street. She whispers in my ear "slave, carry my purse" as I'm holding it, I feel the plug tightly up my ass, the cage lock and clamp chain jingling under my cloths and think god, I'm such a submissive bitch and continued to walk together to get coffee with the biggest smile. After getting our coffee we walk to the local park. To our surprise, it was empty. We talked and durring our talk as she was sitting on the bench, she said "slut, position five" so here I am in public, on my knees kissing her boots. After the nice coffee date we get home.

It's late and my mistress is tired. I get undressed and she removes all the gear. Wow my nipples felt GREAT!!!! She goes to take a bath and says "slave, wash me" as I'm washing her, she has a smile on her face and says, "god today was fun" After I dry her off drape her night robe on she goes into the closet and grabs the posey straitjacket (real one mind you). She says "slave, I'm real tired, I took my sleeping pill, I want you to cuddle with me to sleep and you better not wake me up" not thinking anything I say ok. She puts me in the straitjacket extra tight. She climbs into bed, turns off the nights and tells me to spoon her. After a minute of spooning, I ask her as she's just about to fall asleep. "Mistress, how and I gonna get out" she chuckles alil and says "that's your problem not mine" after laying there for Afew minutes. I notice she's dead asleep, all I can think of was the amazing day we had but most importantly when she said do not bother me while I'm asleep. At that exact point, restrained in a real medical straitjacket, I said to myself " oh crap "
1 x
Wearing: Reglued Cb6000
Locked to KH Miss Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Re: "Oh crap" a day to remember

Post by Elizabeth »

What a wonderful write-up about a day I will never forget ;) plenty more to come
0 x