What It Means to Give and Not Receive Chapter 7

Tell me a story!
wrangler

What It Means to Give and Not Receive Chapter 7

Post by wrangler »

Chapter 7 Joyce Comes Clean Sort of.

I wake up at six with my arm still around her and my shoulder and arm are sore. I roll over and get out of bed and go take my morning piss. I come back to bed with her waiting for me.
“Morning Sweetie, sleep well?”
“I was until you woke me up, but that’s ok you can make up for it now.” We kiss and neck and basically make out for the next hour, she comes once. Of course I didn’t come at all, again. We head for the bathroom I start to brush my teeth as she sits and pees. I get the water hot and step inside while she brushes her teeth. I guess she’s over not having me see her pee. We just wash each other, every time I try to get her going she has me stop. I guess she’s had enough for now. We finish up I dry her off first like a gentleman she does not reciprocate, I dry myself off.
Glen I’m going downstairs, come on down when you’re finished.”
What the hell now is going on she doesn’t wait for me to finish drying my cage no kiss nothing. I finished apply some lotion, I going to have to get a bottle of my own for here. I decide to leave the Speedos off, they’re dirty anyways and all my extra clothes are in the car. I find the women in the kitchen making breakfast looks like omelets, hash browns, and bacon. Joyce is in her robe with an apron around her.
“Good morning Joyce, how are you today?”
“Alright I guess. That asshole last night, I knew I shouldn’t go out with that pompous ass.”
“It was that bad uh.”
“First off I had to wait for him to open the door for me here and when we got to the restaurant he started walking away from the car as I sat there waiting for him to open my door. He finally got the message as her turned to see if I was catching up and saw me sitting there. At dinner he kept talking about his ex and his last girlfriend and how lousy they were at sex and was hoping I could give him a better time. Then there were his hands he kept pawing me. Once dinner was over I told him he needed to take me home and didn’t think this was a good idea. He came unglued and told me how much he spent and I was ungrateful. I got up and called a cab.”
“I’m really sorry Joyce, come over and I’ll give you a real big hug.”
“That’s alright I’ll be ok’”
After we ate breakfast, I got cleanup detail. I think that’s going to be my job from now on. I could hear Janet telling her mom about us last night and how it made her feel.
“Well ladies what is everyone’s plans for the day.
“Well Glen I think I’m going to sit here and mope for a while. Then maybe join one of the online dating sites. I can put in the type of guy I want and maybe be more successful.”
I sat down on the couch between them and gave her a hug and a short kiss.
“Janet I was thinking maybe we could go to the park by the lake and have a relaxing day just walking around. What do you think?”
“That sounds good once it warms up a little more, maybe leave about eleven. Mom are you going to be ok here by yourself maybe you could join us?”
“Oh I’ll be fine; you two need to get out by yourselves.” She reaches over for the remote and turns on the morning news. Joyce doesn’t try to assault me or anything just sat and watched the news. Janet on the other hand kept her hand on my leg and occasionally would tug and pull on my cage, just enough to keep me from getting soft. It was agony.
“Glen did you bring extra clothes to wear?”
“They’re out in my car Joyce.”
“Well I think you probably should get them so you to can get dressed to go out.”
“Yeah I’m going to go up and put on my old clothes so I can get them.”
“Here just take tat extra robe of mine that’s lying over the chair.”
Jan gets up and tells me she’ll get my keys out of my pants pocket.
It’s a pink floral design robe, definitely not for a man.
“Go on no ones up and out at this time on Saturday, no one gets up around here before noon.”
What could I do, I put on the robe, Jan hands me my keys. I try to sneak out to my car.
I get everything from my trunk, just as I close the trunk lid a young girl about fourteen walks by with her dog.
Giggling she says “That looks cute on you sir.”
I could just die and hurry back to the house.
We both go up and get dressed. We walk back downstairs to tell Joyce we’re leaving. I give Joyce a real big hug and run my hands around her waist and feel something hard that feels like some kind of belts under her robe. “Joyce what under your robe”
“Oh shit, I didn’t want anyone to know at least not yet.”
“Well what is it?” She opens her robe. “I don’t understand why you are wearing a chastity belt?”
“Yeah mom what gives and where and when did you get that thing?”
“Sit down and I’ll explain.”
We sit on the couch she sits in the chair opposite to us. “First of all I’ve had this for years I’ll explain later. I didn’t know what type of person my date would turn out to be and I didn’t want to have sex on our first date. I need to get to know someone first. So I put it on and locked the key in my other time lock safe, it’s a portable one, and thought I set the time for 14 hours instead I hit 74 hours. So I’m stuck in this until Monday evening.”
“Mom I don’t understand what do you mean you have had it for years?”
“Your father and I used to play sex denial games you were about 3 when we started. I haven’t worn this since you were six. Your father wore his until the day he died. So yes I do know a lot about chastity belts. That’s why I have two time lock safes. I was going to let you know about this later this week before I unlock Glen. See I figured if I wore this when he was unlocked you would know nothing could happen with us when were alone and he’s unlocked.”
“What do you mean alone with him I‘ll be there won’t I?”
“That’s just it you two can’t be alone when he’s unlocked, besides your not seeing the key, I will have to put my belt on before I unlock him. Once he’s finished I relock him and have you return with my key so I can unlock myself.”
“So mom can’t I just wear your belt and then do it myself.”
“Janet my belt won’t fit you I was surprised it still fit me, this was custom made for me. I’m about 2 inches bigger in the waist and hips, the belt has to fit tight otherwise it will slide off or at the least cause to much movement which will start to chafe you.”
“Well why can’t I get my own belt then?”
“I figured you might ask that and maybe you can but it takes at least six weeks to order it and have it made, Unless Glen is willing to wait another six weeks to get some relief, this is the only way to do it for now.”
“Glen do you want to wait an extra six weeks?”
“Not really I was hoping to get this thing off this weekend or at least by Monday.”
“Well Janet that’s it then I’ll see about getting you measured next week. And no Glen you are not getting released until next Saturday.”
“Well I had to try this is driving me nuts and I can’t take it much longer.”
“Well as you figured out I know something about how long a man can go. The first few months take some adjusting, but after a while it gets a lot easier.”
“Mom you said daddy was locked in one of these things until he died but you stopped wearing yours.” “Why?”
“That’s a question I really don’t want to discuss now, it was something that happened when you were six that almost destroyed our marriage. I’ll talk to you later about it.”
“Daddy wasn’t cheating on you was he, he wouldn’t do that?”
“Honey I didn’t want you to know about it. I was just about to forgive him and let him make love to me again when the accident happened. That’s one of the reasons I got so depressed, I hadn’t told him I forgave him. So that’s all I saying for now, you two get on your way and have some fun outside of the bedroom.”
“Janet I think your mom is kicking us out so why don’t we get going.”
“I guess, but mom we are going to talk more about this.”
“I know just not right now, so get out of here you two.”
We get up and we both give Joyce a hug and kiss, mine was short and she swatted my butt as I turned to leave.
I now automatically open doors for Janet and most any other woman who happened to be at a door I was going though. We drove to the lake and got lunch at one of those pizzas by the slice places, and yes I pulled her chair out for her to sit down. We went through the shops just looking and talking about this and that and what classes we were going to take this fall. We decided to rent one of those two seated paddle boats for a couple of hours and pedaled to the small island in the middle of the lake. We had a blast just being with each other. I was truly falling in love with this woman but still didn’t know why. I still think she had a larger hand in my captivity than she was saying, but I don’t care anymore. We got back to her place about 5:30.
“Mom we’re home”
“I’m upstairs I’ll be down in a minute, why don’t you turn the TV on or find a movie to watch.”
We found another John Wayne movie to watch, Stagecoach. Joyce walks down sporting her stainless steel chastity belt and nothing else I still like looking at those tits of hers. It looked like the NeoSteel with a bar going between her ass cheeks like I saw on the internet a couple nights ago. Since Joyce is nearly naked we took off our clothes grabbed some towels and sit on the couch.
“Joyce that looks good on you, maybe you should wear that more often.”
“Glen I know you’re trying to be funny but I have thought about it, I will wear it on first dates and probably second and third dates, but Monday evening it comes off.” Joyce decides to sit with us and plops down next to me.
“Mom your going to wear it next Saturday why not just leave it on until then.”
“So what are we watching?” She changed the subject and we knew to drop it. “Dinner is in the oven and will be ready in about an hour.”
We started the movie and Jan snuggles up to me and puts my hand between her legs. I know what to do and slowly start on her I have no intention of her getting off before dinner so I just keep it slow and easy. She doesn’t say anything just softly moans. Joyce decides to put her hand on my leg and just rub and squeeze my leg. Can’t get to anything else even my balls are hard to reach with me sitting down, and we’re both locked up so she can’t do much anyways.
About half way though the movie Joyce gets up and heads to the kitchen. Janet takes the opportunity to assault me and starts kissing me and tells me she needs to get off and tells me to hurry and finish her off.
“Jan Sweetie, I know you want to right now but not until after dinner, we will have a great time when we go to bed. I’m not getting you off in front of your mother. You know she can’t get any relief so I don’t want to rub it in ok.
“Dinner will be ready in 5 minutes why don’t you two get the dishes out and set the table. Wash your hands first.”
“Damn it Glen you will pay for this later.” We go and wash our hands and set the table. During dinner, which was great, meatloaf, sour cream mash potatoes, steamed green beans with some kind of white sauce over them Jan brings up the subject of her father.
“Mom, now tell me what happened with dad.”
“You really don’t need to know, so let’s talk about something else.”
“Mom I not going to drop this I want to know I just keep thinking the worst now I’m sure whatever it is can’t be as bad as I’m imagining.”
“Alright, but you’re not going to like it. Your father and I needed to spice up our sex life and he found this chastity tease and denial thing on the internet and got me involved in it. At first it was just him that was locked up. We bought one of the plastic devices a CB2000 and then a CB6000, they weren’t very secure as I found out later. Well after about a year he talks me into getting this chastity belt. He measured me and sent off the measurements, it took eight weeks to get it. It fit perfectly, but took me weeks to get used to it before I could wear it more than a day or two. Your dad wanted me to be able to wear it up to a month, like I was making him do on occasions. So this went on for a couple more years he would always be locked up when not at home. What I didn’t know was he went and bought dozen or so different locks of the same type and brand until he found one with the same key, you see there small padlocks and there is only so many different key combinations. Then I found out he was having an affair for the last two years with this bimbo sales rep from work. When I confronted him he of course denied it but I had proof. He finally admitted it. I wanted a divorce, but he didn’t want to split up our family. I was talking to a friend of mine who knew we played chastity games and telling her I didn’t know what to do. She said there are ways of making them more secure with using a dummy key and plastic numbered security tags. I just told her he would just figure a way around it and I just couldn’t trust him anymore. Then she said told me she knew someone who could make a cage that was nearly impossible to defeat. If I wanted to keep our marriage together, maybe this would give me piece of mind that he couldn’t cheat on me. That’s when I met Mr. Upton your dad and I agreed he would wear this new device and I was the only one who would have the keys. He never had sex with me again, after about a year I did let him start to satisfy me.”
“Mom you mean dad wore it for 7 years straight with it never coming off?”
“No I would unlock him every month or so for twenty minutes, if he didn’t piss me off and he behaved. When you were eleven he had an out of town week long seminar for work, and he saw a locksmith. I guess he was supposed to be able to pick anything, well when he returned I went to unlock him for his twenty minute relief and there was a key jammed in the lock. He fessed up to what he tried to do. I told him fine I can’t unlock you it’s permanently jammed live with it. After a year I told him we could get another one and have this one cut off. He told me he was afraid it might sever him but would think about it. I was about to tell him he had to get it off and I forgave him and would make love to him when he died. The coroner asked me if I wanted to have him cut it off. I told him just leave it and I’ll bury him with it on.” Now I was starting to get an uneasy feeling she has had a lot of experience with this stuff and some of the horror stories I read in the last few days had me worried. “Now let’s finish dinner so we can go on to happier subjects.”
I got cleaning details again while the women went to the next room to talk, probably plotting something new to do to me.
We finished watching the movie; Joyce asked us if we wanted pie and ice cream.
“Mom just a small piece for me I don’t need to gain weight.”
“Glen why don’t you give me a hand?” I got up with her and we walk into the kitchen. “Glen I didn’t want you to have to hear all of my sordid affairs, but now that you have, I want you to be assured I only have my daughters interest at heart and will treat you fairly.”
“Isn’t two weeks a little unfair?”
“No six months would be unfair at this point since you have been doing everything you’re supposed to do. That’s how long it was before Sam got his first release he was lucky it wasn’t a year. So just keep doing what you’re doing and keep Janet happy and you’ll be happy.”
“Yes Ma’am I'm starting to understand.”
“Great lets put away the ice cream and pie and take these plates out.”
We headed up to bed after dessert making our trip to the shower first. We played around a little before getting out and heading to bed. I would tease her getting her close but not letting her peak for about another half hour. With what I did to her earlier and in the shower when she finally came it was like an explosion that seemed to go on forever. After 20 minutes or so she says she needs a back rub and to give extra attention to her ass. Oh god not again I knew what she wanted me to do. This time she didn’t put any perfume on and didn’t smell or taste quite as nice. Now I was afraid that if I didn’t do as expected and make her happy in every way she wants I would not get released next Saturday. So I got her off a few more times before I was told to go and wash my mouth out. When I got back she was asleep on her back. I decided to just go to sleep.
I was awakened to her sitting on my chest telling my I needed to wake up and have a snack before breakfast. I needed to piss first but was trapped and got her off a few times before she got off my face.
At breakfast I asked her if she could come over for dinner at my house tonight. Her mom thought it would be a good idea. We stayed there for the day played video games and swam in the pool. Joyce was somewhat aloof but would come up and give me a hug and a deep kiss now and then. It was kind of strange but I think her belt changed her mindset a little.

We got dressed and headed to my house.
“Mom I’m here with Janet.”
We walked though the house and found mom on the patio starting up the barbecue.
“Hi Janet, nice to see you again, make yourself at home. I’m just getting the barbecue going for the steaks.”
“Mom anything I can do to help.”
“If you want to get the plates and silverware and set things up on the patio table that would be great. Janet, why don’t you stay out here and we can chat.”
“Ok mom.” What is she going to say to Jan I can only imagine. I try to get everything outside as fast as I can, so I can hear what’s going on.
Mom cooked the steaks and had baked potatoes in the oven and corn on the cob sitting in hot water.
“The streaks are just about done why don’t you get the potatoes and corn and bring them out and I’ll put the steaks on our plates.”
“So Janet I hear you’re going to the university what are you planning on taking?”
“Well this first year I’ll take all of my general ed stuff that I have to take for about any degree, and then work on an engineering degree.”
“Engineering that’s a little different for a women.”
“Well I’ve always been fascinated with large structures and just how they can stay up. After seeing the Hoover dam and watching a documentary on how it was built I think I got hooked. I’m real strong in math and I think it would suit me nicely. I know it’s mainly a man’s occupation but things are changing and women now do all kinds of so called men’s jobs now.”
“Glen have you decided what your going to do yet you never seem to know what you want to do with your life.”
“I was thinking of asking Mr. Bingham about an apprentice position while I go to college. I’m starting to like what I see there and think maybe it’s something I could be good at.”
“Well now that’s a start, finally some kind of direction on a career.”

“We finish dinner I get clean up details while the women stayed outside and talked.
I start to take Jan up to show her my room.
“Glen you leave the door open I can’t control what goes on at her house but there will be no sex between you two over here.”
“Yes mom I know.”
I show her my room and we sit on my bed and kiss a while.
“Uh hmm, why don’t you two stop the lip lock and come down for some homemade cheesecake?”
“Ok we’ll be right down.”
We finish the cheese cake topped with a cherry sauce.
“Janet I wanted to ask you if your mom somehow got Glen to keep the toilet seat down and clean the rim after himself?”
“Oh that would be me I told him to keep the lid down or else.”
“Well Glen, it seems Janet is having a good influence on you. I’ve tried for years to get him to put the seat back down. I knew cleaning up after himself would be hopeless but you managed that also. Glen now that I know you can do this simple thing I expect you to keep it up or should I say down. It’s almost like you sit to pee lately.” I just kept my mouth shut. Janet didn’t miss a beat covering for me; there is no way I want my mom to know what I’m wearing.
“Glen it’s almost nine you probably should get Janet back home. Don’t stay to long it’s a work night.”
I drove Jan back home and we went straight to her bedroom and she stripped, told me to keep my clothes on and lie down the bed.
“Glen I need you to work your magic on me.” She climbs over my face and I start to lick. After three quick orgasms she rolls off and lies next to me. “I needed that Honey, thanks.”
“Well Jan I probably should get going.” I say halfheartedly. I know I’m not getting off anytime soon.
“Ok I’ll go downstairs with you.” She says enthusiastically. I think it’s going to be a long four years. I see Joyce sporting her belt as we pass by the living room.
“Good evening Joyce I going home now,”
“Wait a minute young man, you seem to have forgotten something.”
“You mean a proper greeting.”
“Exactly, now get over here.”
I give her a big hug and squeeze her ass as she plants her lips on mine her tongue hits the back of my mouth. “That’s much better. Will we see you tomorrow?” She has a weird look on her face after tasting Jan’s juices in my mouth.
“I think so if Jan wants me to come over.”
“Of course honey, see you about seven.” I go to kiss her but she turns her face and says I didn’t wash my mouth out and I only get a hug.
I get home and do my bathroom duties and crawl into bed.

Crap alarm goes off its Monday already. I talked to Mr. Bingham about an apprentice job. He said he would look into it but it would be a few months before any decision could be made. I guess he wants to see how hard I work for him. Rest of the day went about as usual. After having dinner at home I headed over to Jan’s house. Joyce greeted me at the door she still had on her belt and was in a very anxious mood.
“Come on in Glen, Jan will be down in a few minutes.” She gives me one of her famous down the throat kisses and grabs my ass. “Well are you going to get out of those clothes or what?” I strip and she puts her arms around me again and our two metal cages clash as she pulls me against her. I think she’s horny as hell but not much I can do for her. “Glen lets sit on the couch and wait for Janet.” She takes me by the hand and we sit on the living room couch and she tells me to suck her tits. Now what am I supposed to do the contract says to give her my love and respect. I have to respect her request. I suck away at her left breast and massage the other. She just keeps moaning after ten minutes she has me stop.
“Glen this just won’t work I’m so damn horny with this thing on, Oh well another 20 minutes and I get it off.”
“I’ve been locked up for almost ten days now; I really need to get out of this thing. Can’t you get the key for me tomorrow?”
“By tomorrow evening you will only have 3 and a half days left, you’re just going to have to learn to have some patience. Now let’s kiss some more. Jan comes down and grunts,
“Ok mom I’m taking possession of my boyfriend now. Come on GLEN let’s go.”
She’s standing there naked and holds out her hand for me.
“I’ll see you later Joyce.”
I’m led upstairs and into Joyce’s tub. We have a relaxing time for the first 10 minutes as we cuddle with each other I imitated washing her body with my hands spending most my time on breasts and between her legs. She's starting to get worked up so I figure I would prolong her agony again by keeping the pace slow and easy. She seems to have accepted this type of simulation knowing it gets her off so hard. This goes on for another ten minutes, when we hear noises from Joyce’s bedroom. “Oh god yes, yes, oh that feel so good ah ah ah ah oh oh oh ooooh my god!”
“I think your mom got her belt off”
“That’s not the only thing she got off, now let’s speed things up a little in here.”
I start on her in earnest and she comes hard in no time at all. We start to hear more moaning noise from the next room.
“Glen let’s get dried off and sneak out of here I don’t need to see my mom getting off.” I wouldn’t have minded watching but kept my mouth shut. One thing I have learned around women is it’s better to keep your mouth shut. I dry her off and then myself. She says I can use the hair dryer in the other bathroom. We quietly leave passing by the end of her bed just as she’s getting off again. I turn my heads a little to get a better view of her pussy with her legs spread and a vibrator plunging in her. Jan grabs my hand and yanks. “Glen that’s my mother you were looking at. Neither of us needs to watch that. Now go and dry yourself off and come to bed.”
I do as she says and put some cologne on. I climb into bed with her and we start kissing and necking. After a while I’m licking and fingering her pussy and she gets off several times. She tells me to go and wash out my mouth. She has to get over tasting herself but I go and do as I’m told and take a piss at the same time. I climb back in and cuddled up behind her and lay there for a while with my hand cupping her boob. I think she fell asleep I wonder if I could spend the night. After laying there for an hour or so I drift off. Alarm goes off. Oh shit its seven o’clock.
“Morning Honey you sleep well.”
“Like a log, but I’m going to be late for work.”
“Well hurry up and get dressed Mom will have breakfast made in about another fifteen minutes.”
“Glen you can’t put dirty underwear back on, let me get you a clean pair.” Oh no pink floral panties again. I know better than to argue at this point and I’m running late. We get dressed and head downstairs.
“Good morning Joyce, hope you slept well.”
“Glen you’re still here, well I’ll fry up a couple extra eggs won’t take but a minute or two.”
We sit down to eat. “Thanks for breakfast Joyce sorry about staying over we just fell asleep.”
“Well let’s not make a habit of it, ok”
“Yes Ma’am.”
I give both of them a kiss and hug and head off to work.
Nothing new at work I did get to talk to one of the architects who showed me a couple of things on the computer and the CAD program. I kept pulling the back of my pants up, I was afraid the top of the panties would show. Bending over now took on a double problem not having my balls get pinched between the cage and my legs and not having the back of my pants pull down to where the panties showed.
I couldn’t wait till the end of the day and I get out of these panties. I think I’ll bring over some clothes and underwear to Jan’s and leave them there.
I get to Jan’s house at 6:45 there both sitting in the living room naked.
“Glen, why don’t you get undressed, grab a towel and sit over here with us.” I strip putting my clothes on the chair grab a clean towel form the stack on the end table.
“Honey, just to let you know I got a email from the university saying I can sign up for my classes after seven tomorrow night, so I won’t be able to see you until Thursday.”
“Um well, I got the same problem for Thursday night I have an 8PM sign up time. I found out this morning when I checked my email.”
“Sounds like the next two night are out for us then So I’ll see you Friday maybe we can go out for pizza or something and then to a movie.”
That sounded a lot cheaper, um less expensive, then last Friday. “Sure that’s sounds ok.”
“Mom and I were thinking since it’s a warm night we could play in the pool and hot tub tonight what do you think?” I’M not going to turn down that kind of invitation. “Sounds good to me, you two ready.”
“Not just yet, we haven’t had our kiss yet, you know.”
I give Jan a big kiss with our tongues clashing each other and then I turn to Joyce and she puts her arms around me and pulls me tight against her as she sticks her long tongue in my mouth. I just love the feeling of her boobs against my naked body.
“Mom I think you had enough for now let’s head outside.”
We break away from each other and I stand up and give my hand to each of them to help them up. You see I am learning to be a gentleman.
We had a great time in the pool playing with each other they kept trying to push me under and grabbed at my feet trying to pull me down. We climbed out and got into the hot tub. Now things were getting a little more dicey. Jan didn’t seem to mind me kissing and necking with her mom but it made me uncomfortable. Joyce wanted to take things further than Janet was comfortable with. I didn’t mind doing everything she wanted but I didn’t want another whipping either. Jan started on me putting my hand between her legs and I started rubbing. Joyce grabs my other hand and put it between her legs. Shit I’m in trouble I start to rub her too. Jan starts kissing me as she gets warmed up, her mom just lies back against the side of the hot tub and starts to moan. Jan’s breathing get harder and she plunges her tongue in my mouth as she orgasms. Her mom in the meantime is getting close, if she gets off I’ll probably get whipped so I just slow way down and ease up and let her calm down. Jan just lays back against the tub and is taking long breathes. Joyce whispers in my ear to get her off or Saturday may never get here for me. Crap a whipping or I get to cum, I’ll have to chance it and start to rub a little faster and harder. I keep her going like this for another ten minutes, until she bites my ear and says now. Janet is kissing me again and grabs my hand Ok I figure if she’s in the throes of an orgasm when her mom comes maybe she won’t notice. So I try to get her off quickly as Joyce is near to coming. Both go off the same time, Joyce goes on forever though and is still going as Jan get over hers. Jan just turns her head away while Joyce thrashes in the tub. Even the noise of the pump and water swirling around us didn’t mask the noises she was making. We’re both in trouble. Once she settles down I try to avoid eye contact with either of them and just stare off into space.
“Mom what have I told you, and as for you why do you let her have her way with you.” Why did I get the feeling this was preplanned and I was set up for the fall. There was nothing I could say that would get me out of this so I didn’t say anything. “Well Glen, HONEY, what do you have to say?” Crap I have to say something.
“Jan, Sweetie pie, I didn’t know what to do your mom seemed to be in a lot of need. And I well I, you know I. Well what was I supposed to do?”
“So you’re saying just because a woman is in some kind of ‘NEED’ you’re going to help out no matter what it is. How can I trust you if you give in so easily to another women making eyes at you.”
‘Now Jan you told me to help out your mother, I’m not looking at other girls and not flirting with anyone you’re the only woman I want, but you seem to come as a package deal, you and your mother, what am I supposed to do?” Her mother starts to climb out of the hot tub as we having a heated discussion (argument).
“Glen I know it’s hard but you know what my limits are you have to stand your ground.”
“But she holds my key and I’m at her mercy.”
“She may hold the keys but it’s me who tells her whether to unlock you or not. She has some say in the matter but I’m the one you will have to deal with. I’ll figure out a suitable punishment later. Now let’s go get the chlorine rinsed off us and you can give me a back rub.”
We head upstairs and she tells me to get in the shower and rinse off while she uses the toilet. I wait for her to join me when she says she’s done out here and to get out and dry off. Shit I think she's still upset, I get out and she gets in. Damn it smells out here I thinks she took a crap. I quickly dry off and use the hair dryer, put some cologne on when she pops out of the shower.
“Glen, go to my room and wait for me.” Oh great I think I’m getting whipped. I leave and head for the bedroom. I turn down the blanket and sheet and wait patiently on the side of the bed. She comes in and lies on her stomach and tells me to start with the back rub. I start from her neck and work down kissing her neck and back as I move down to her ass.”
“Glen I expect you to pay a lot of attention to my ass and asshole, consider this your punishment. If I’m not nice and clean and fully satisfied with my orgasm you will get whipped and I want your tongue deep in me.”
I’m thinking this is just wrong but the last lashing hurt like hell and I don’t want that again. So I start to kiss and lick. She may have rinsed off but she did not clean herself very well she stinks and taste like, well, shit. She starts to pull her legs under her and raises her ass up.
“Honey I need you to rub my pussy and get that tongue deep inside me. Now Janet and Joyce both have long tongues but mine is about normal and I can only stick it out so far. I try to get it in her hole as far as I can and not gag. I start rubbing her as best as possible to get her off quickly and hope this will be over. Five minutes later she finally comes she had to be holding back on purpose to take this long. She collapses and rolls over. Now my mouth tastes like you would imagine and the smell won’t go away.
Thanks Honey that was wonderful I guess I won’t have to get the belt. Let’s go downstairs so you can get dressed and go home.” I head towards the bathroom. “Glen you can wash up when you get home, I want you to remember your punishment for a while.”
“But I have to wash my mouth out.”
“Not until you get home.” I go downstairs and get dressed.
“Leaving so soon?”
“Yes Joyce, Janet has finished with me.”
“Oh you look like you just got run over by a truck.” She suddenly wraps her arms around me and sticks her tongue in my mouth and then quickly pulls away.
“Crap Glen what did she have you do?”
“Mom that was his punishment and it looks like you just got yours.”
“Sorry Joyce, you were to fast for me to warn you.”
“Glen I think you should leave now.”
“Yes Ma’am.”
I hurried out not wanting anymore trouble. When I got home my mom wanted to talk to me.
“Mom I’ll be down in a minute I have to use the bathroom.” I rinsed and used mouthwash brushed my teeth, I going to have to get another toothbrush after this. Five minutes later I could still taste and smell it. I went back downstairs.
“Well Glen I see you’re early tonight anything wrong.”
“No mom nothing I can’t handle, I’ll be home for the next two nights, we both have classes to sign up for.”
“Ok, would you like some cheesecake and ice cream?” That normally would sound great but the thought of dessert mixing with the taste in my mouth was totally unappealing.
“No I think I’m just going to go to bed now, maybe tomorrow night.”
“Ok, see you in the morning.” I hurried up the stairs so mom couldn’t give me a kiss and hug. I went in and took a piss and washed my mouth out again.

6:30 alarm goes off another day. I still have a slight taste of shit in my mouth and nostrils, but it’s a lot better. I think a whipping would have been better, I’m never going to do that again at least, not if she smells. Work went ok I’m getting more used to the cage and I’m not trying to use the urinal before remembering I can’t anymore. I pick up a couple of new toothbrushes on my way home. After dinner I went up and posted my thoughts on the chastity website. A couple of people told me to hang there it will get better. I just have to learn how to handle the situations and to try and avoid her mom whenever possible. I decide to finish reading the Naked in School story and was able to control my erections a little better. I don’t think kids being naked in school could ever happen at least not in the next fifty years. But I didn’t think I would be locked up like this either, a month ago.
The following day was pretty much the same. After dinner I went up and decided to see if I could watch a little porn, after 10 minutes my body had enough pain for the night. I clicked back to my home page. It was time to sign up for classes. Damn, I kept trying this class and then that one only to find out they were full or it conflicts with another class at the same time. Freshmen get the last sign ups why, because the second year students get first pick. It just not fair, hell my whole life anymore seems so unfair. By 8:30 I was done. I decide to give Jan a call and confirm times for tomorrow, and see if she’s over being upset with me. We talk for an hour she tells me her mom signed up for an online dating service and was looking over different guy’s profiles. She sounded like she was over being mad with me. I think her mom kissing me and getting a disgusting taste may have helped. I can’t wait until Saturday I’m hornier than hell.
Friday after work I pick up some more flowers this time two sets of red roses.
Joyce met me at the door and told me to open my mouth and she sniffed. “That smells a lot better, now for my kiss.” She kissed me briefly with only a little tongue action before breaking away. “Are those for me and Janet? They look lovely; let me get a couple of vases. Janet walks down dressed in beige slacks and a pinkish weird designed blouse that showed just a bit of cleavage, as her mom is putting the flowers in the vases.
“Jan you looked gorgeous.”
“Well thank you Honey. Are those for me, or do I have to share with mom?”
“They’re for both of you, something else you have to share.” I probably shouldn’t have worded it that way but nothing was said.
“Mom lets put one on the mantle and the other one on the dining room table.”
“Sound good to me.” After the flowers were placed we were off. We went to the local pizza joint where most of the high school kids hang out. When I pulled the chair out and helped Jan scoot back in I got dirty looks from a couple of guys and smiles from their dates. “See he treats her like a lady maybe you should start doing the same.” I overheard from the girl in the next table. We went and watched another chick flick that just came out at the movies. We sat towards the back and Jan would periodically kiss me and squeeze my leg. It was about 10:30 when we got back and headed up to brush our teeth and all the usual bathroom stuff.
“Glen why don’t you go and warm up the bed for us.”
“Ok Sweetie.” It’s warm tonight the bed probably need cooling down not warmed up, but like a dutiful locked up boyfriend slash sex slave I go and get undressed and climb in to bed and wait. She comes in naked and smelling sweet I hope she isn’t expecting me to lick her ass or rim her as I found out that’s what it’s called after reading one of the stories on that chastity site.
Things went as well as I could expect I got her off 5 or 6 times without her trying to get me to rim her. Afterwards I went and brushed my teeth and gargled without being asked to. I guess I’m falling into line. Why do I want her so much and love her so much, being treated like this and having these feelings of love for her makes no sense. I come back and we smooch for a while and she turns her back to me and I scoot up and spoon her. All I could think of was getting out of this thing in the morning and jerking off. What keeps me from not letting them put me back in this thing after it’s off? I mean I could refuse, but I might not get to see Jan anymore. At this point does Joyce really believe she can keep us apart? There is that contract and if I don’t let them put it back on I could end up owing a lot of money and still have to wear it. I could run away to another state and disappear, but with what money. Oh what to do.? I hear Jan breathing slow and long she’s asleep. How can she fall asleep so fast and it takes me forever. I didn’t have a problem sleeping two months ago, now I just can’t clear my mind anymore.
0 x