The Sorceress

Tell me a story!
Shade

The Sorceress

Post by Shade »

So I am trying something a bit new. This is a story I wrote in a High fantasy setting with wizards and dragons etc. in this particular story however the Sorceress in question gains her power by denying and torturing her willing slave. I hope you enjoy.

David woke before his mistress. Their bodies nude and tangled in the bed sheets. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close as she slept. his cocked throbbed in the magical force field that kept it confined. This was one of the most delightful torments that she put him through and He wasn't sure she knew just how powerful it was to sleep beside her, totally uncovered. To feel her skin against his was such a heady experience.

She had purchased him at a slave auction ten years ago to serve as a personal servant and a focus for her power. Falling in love had been a bonus for both of them. It amplified her power and made his daily life of servitude enjoyable.

He slid out of bed and snuck down to the kitchen, still nude, to prepare their breakfast. once the smells of food reached her she sleepily padded down the stairs to the kitchen. He stopped and stared. she wore nothing but a silk dressing gown that was poorly closed in the front. he could clearly see her nipples pressing against the thin fabric. The robe accentuated her near nudity as well as pointing out his complete nudity. He went to her and she laid her sleepy head on his chest as they embraced. they sat across the table from each other eating their breakfast with her left hand in his right.

after breakfast they returned to the bedroom and he Helped dress her. today they would have an important audience so she wore the formal raiment of her station, a black form fitting dress with symbols of power embroidered in gold and red down the sleeve, around the collar and around the waist. she hung a large focusing crystal around her neck which nestled just above her ample cleavage and a headband with a fmall crystal at each temple. this outfit always took his breath away, which is to say it was the same as anything she wore. once she was dressed he cupped her cheek and she drew close to him. one arm wrapping around her back and the other hand gliding effortlessly through the magical force field to wrap around his cock. He felt the strength leaving his knees.

It had been four weeks since he had last been allowed to cum. Her power was derived from his need. each week that she denied him added to her power. WHen she allowed him an orgasm most of the time it subtracted about a weeks worth from her power. therefor he almost never came more than once every two weeks. but still four weeks was longer than usual. he noticed the focus crystal nestled in her cleavage glowed slightly with the stored power.

She stepped away from him with a mischievous smile and left the room to prepare for their audience. his desperate cock strained against the forcefield. because of the guests coming to their estate he was allowed clothes as well. he dressed in a black formal suit and hurried to help Sarah prepare for the day. about lunchtime the envoy with King Leoric reached their estate and he was welcomed into their audience chamber. He came to seek aid from the great sorceress in the war against Iren. Iren had been setting magical traps and weapons on the battlefield. They discussed options and specifics and Sarah determined the best option was a ward against magic over Leoric’s armies. But a spell of that magnitude would require time and precision to cast. They agreed that his armies would encamp near her estate in one month for the completion of the spell. They held a formal dinner in celebration of the agreement and King Leoric’s entourage left.

David and Sarah retired to their bedchamber but as soon as they were inside she wrapped him in magical binding and with a wave of her hand dropped all his clothing to the ground. she then flicked her hand back and he was thrown back on the bed his hand and feet spread and tied with invisible bindings. She slowly stripped before him until she wore nothing but her crystals. “A ward is a relatively easy magic to cast but over an entire army it will require incredible power, and the ceremony will have to be precise.” she said and she sat on the bed next to his supine form. “you will have to stay orgasm free for the next month. I know you have been denied for two months before but to build the required power in that time I will have to keep you constantly desperate and you will need to be whipped frequently. I know this will be hard for you but I know you can do it or I would not have agreed to the spell.” “Do with me what you will my mistress, my love. Lives depend on this, and beside you know I love a challenge.” he said. they exchanged looks filled with love as she dismissed the force field around his cock and began to fondle him... She teased and edged him for an hour before re forming the forcefield and lying down beside him. They fell asleep as always nude and in each others arms.

Chapter 2

The Following days and weeks were filled with the usual daily tasks punctuated by teasing and torment for David and building pleasure for Sarah. one day while David was sweeping out the main hall Sarah tied a five pound weight to his testicle which he had to drag along the ground as he went back and forth. On another night she tied his hands over his head and edged him with her hand. she timed it and each time he reached the edge she would then spend an equal amount of time whipping him. she did this six times. one night she staked him out spread eagled on the lawn and tuned the forcefield to vibrate and pulse all night keeping him aroused and hard. the next morning he was nearly delirious and she let him off the day’s work so he could get some sleep.

As the weeks wore on the crystal around her neck shone brighter. no longer a dull glow it shone constantly with an inner light. Finally the night of the full moon came, the night that the spell would be cast. They both rose late in the morning and prepared for the day. most of the day went normal except she stopped to edge him a few times during the day. after dinner he went to prepare the room at the top of the tower for the ritual and she went to take a warm bath and prepare herself.

At sundown she came to the room that he had prepared. He was still bustling about getting things ready. When he saw her he stopped and stared, dumbfounded. She wore a black cord around her waist with a black cloth hanging down in front and behind, as well as the crystals at her temple and between her breasts, nothing else. With a wave of her hand his arms were pulled up over his head and his legs spread apart. She began by drawing a large symbol of power on the floor centered on him. She then took a thin cane and with 8 strokes drew another symbol of power on his backside. she then picked up a lighter whip and worked him from his shoulder to his thighs up and down for about a half an hour then she started teasing him with her hand edging him for an hour while her hung in his magical restraints. She then took a riding crop and beat his hard cock. with a thin ribbon of magic she wrapped up the base of his testicles pulling them down and away from his body and then worked over them with the riding crop.

She continue to torture him and tease him until late into the night. the crystal around her neck shone radiantly. The air swirled and crackled with the built up power. Her body even began to glow. The last half hour she had him spread on the floor while she rode his face. sometimes using the crop on his cock and balls sometimes her hand. she kept him on the edge as he kept her on the edge with his tongue. Finally at the stroke of midnight they came together. The air exploded around them and the spell was released and settled over the nearby camp.
They lay in each other’s arms for a hours, utterly spent and unable to move. his magical bindings gone, they held each other. When they finally stirred He helped her down to their chambers where they carefully bathed each other. Her power was so spent that she could barely conjure the chastity field. He knew that as drained as she was it would be at least a month until he would have another orgasm. They dried off and slid into bed together falling asleep in each others arms as the sun came up.
0 x