"Not yet"

Tell me a story!
Ryan

"Not yet"

Post by Ryan »

I'd thought I'd have a bit of fun here and perhaps write a serial. Not quite sure how the story will unfold. Please let me know if it's a bit to...ummm R rated to put in a public forum. This is the internet. If you happen to be under 18 just hit ctrl+alt+del. lol. I'll try and update this as I get time. Hope you enjoy it.

R

===========================================================================================

His cock ran across her soft fingertips. Even with the dull light of the candles in their bedroom she could see it in his eyes. It wouldn’t be long. She quickly rose and whispered softly in his ear. Words he knew all too well. “Not yet”. He wanted to grab her and fuck her hard, and she knew it. But she was the one who was in charge, the one who held the very key to his manhood. And if it weren’t for the black straps around his wrists he would have no doubt gotten his wish. This excited her.

“Are you having fun my darling?” she playfully asked. “Is this not what you asked for?” She continued as she gently caressed his balls. “Yes” he said barely able to control his breath. “Don’t worry my love, we are going to make love, but only one of us is going to come tonight.” She paused to allow her last statement hit home. “Do you know who that might be?” she asked as her crotch made its way up his chest. “Now, you and I have some unfinished business from this morning” she whispered while straddling above her husband’s chin. “And I don’t like to be kept waiting.”

This was her time, her time to enjoy the game that her husband had introduced so many weeks ago. A game she thought at the time, crazy. It was hard to focus. Her husband’s tongue had already started its blissful work. She moaned as she leaned into headboard. It truly felt wonderful. Her hands gently ran through her jet black hair as he went to work until she could take no more. She slowly moved away and smiled. “Yes.” she said “I want more!”

She slid down her husband’s body and grabbed his rock hard cock as if it was part of her own body and swallowed it until it was primed. Without any hesitation she mounted him and slowly took every inch that he had to offer. She watched, like she always did from the mirrored head board. Watched his cock disappear inside her over and over. That was her thing. She so enjoyed watching herself being fucked by the man she loved.

“Do you know what it’s like to be fucked?” she said calmly. “Do you have any idea how it feels to be filled?” she took a deep satisfying breath as she slid slowly up and down her husband’s shaft.

“No.” he whimpered barely able to control the inevitable.

“Because I want to play a little game now my love!” she exclaimed as she looked into his dark brown eyes. “Now” she continued “I’m going to untie you, and you are not to touch yourself under any circumstances. Is that understood?”

“Yes my baby, I understand” he replied.

She gently leaned across his sweat covered chest and slowly began to untie the thin leather straps she had used earlier to bind her servant. She laid there for a moment feeling her husband’s heart beat. It was racing with excitement!

“You are truly beautiful.” He whispered softly as they began to kiss.

To be continued...
0 x