4 days of non locked chaisty

Tell me a story!
malechasity214

4 days of non locked chaisty

Post by malechasity214 »

i have been celibate for 14 years with no problems almost until i started going to church 4 years ago and the power and control some of the women hold is incredible. i was searching for exercises in spiritual disciplines and a hit brought up male Chasity I started reading the article by Susanne Liu m.d. and decided theirs no way.
i told myself hell these are just exrotic stories

After 4 days of reading male chastity and not jerking off I seem to be dripping like crazy. semen just seems to run out of my cock. At times my knees shake my thoughts are just erratic impulses
My thoughts of a female controlling me have become erotic having her playing with my balls till they explode in her hand is driving me crazy sinking her finger nails in to my balls until I explode begging her to spank me with a branch off of my weeping willow tree all over my ass, legs and inner thighs then whipping my balls until she feels satisfied I will mind her commands I beg her to kick me as hard as she wants in my nuts just to please her and let me lick and kiss her pussy so I can just cum.
0 x