Cuckolded

Tell me a story!
RegularJoe

Cuckolded

Post by RegularJoe »

I suppose I saw, and tried to discount, the signs. A long time family friend (actually...one of my co-workers). A couple we play cards with, or accompany to the movies, a few Saturdays a month. A short heavy-set balding guy she'd always said she found rather unattractive. A CPA in the firm where I work. Meetings are going to be very strange for awhile.

They told me at dinner last night, right in front of his wife Tonya...who has known about it for the two years it's been going on. She could care less...in fact she indicated that there were ways to make the changes in my life far more pleasant than they might be if I didn't get my 'panties in a wad' (her words). Tonya mentioned that she and Murray had been 'swingers' in the 80's....which made me chuckle. She said we'd see how amused I'd be if I didn't show a bit more respect....and my wife gave me one of her 'stink-eye' looks that says she's getting pissed....and made a big show of handing Tonya the other key to my cockring.

It was quite apparent the dinner 'news' had been previously discussed and choreographed. I can't say I was devastated, though I did feel like I'd been punched in the stomach...I couldn't really picture Murray doing my wife. Still can't...though they tell me that's going to change.

After dinner, on the ride home, I asked my wife how it happened....and where was this going? She said it was just physical and entertaining, that she was tired of hiding it....and that, frankly, she was very aroused by humiliating me with Murray. He was nothing special in bed, not particularly well equipped, and doesn't much like giving head.....which where I come into the picture....that's going to be my job with Murray's pudgy dumpy wife (why mince words?....she's a fat messy slob of a woman....someone I could easily picture having personal hygiene problems). Apparently Tonya is in desperate need of effective oral stimulation, my somewhat sadistic and insatiable wife is going to continue to get something on the side (in our bed, now), I'm going to see a lot more of Murray than I ever wanted to (in several senses), and my cleanup duties have just been doubled.
Last edited by RegularJoe on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Cuckolded

Post by TwistedMister »

Wow, talk about a 'short' story. But still good. I've recently been wondering just how short a story I could write and still have it seem complete, but you beat me to the punch and I doubt that I could write one any shorter.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Twisted...I'm not so sure this one is going to end up as a fiction. My wife, over the years, has increasingly talked about cuckolding me. She knows it arouses and torments me....and I suspect she finds it stimulating as well....she simply gushes female ejaculatory fluids when she visits the subject during sex.

The subject of her taunting is one of our family friends...my coworker. Socially, we (his wife included) spend a lot of time together, and I've noticed that their interaction is starting to be uncomfortably familiar and affectionate...a lot of sexual banter. Maybe it's my imagination, but their greeting and 'departure' hugs last a bit too long, and his hand is tending to find itself on her ass too frequently. On a number of occasions she's come home reeking of cigarette smoke...and neither of us smoke, or work whre smoking is allowed...and don't frequent places where smoking occurs (in this state the bars and restaurants have been non-smoking for at least a decade). 'Murray' is the only acqaintenance we have that smokes...and the final straw is that lately her pussy has the taint of tobacco.

While Mrs. Joe is an extremely sexual being...she's never been promiscuous. She's terrified of STD's; a few of her girlfriends contracted herpes in their younger years and still suffer the complications. We've known quite a few people who have died of AIDS related complications. Though she is a very attractive woman, I don't see her hooking up with a stranger (frankly, the cuckold stories where the wife has sex with random 'bulls' are idiotic...I hope people don't actually do that...it definitely won't end well for them).

Murray 'fills the bill'. They've been a monogamous couple for over 20 years. I know it's pretty much a sexless marriage....He doesn't find Tonya attractive anymore (though he deeply loves her)....she's one of those small women that had huge tits in her twenties, and let herself go completely to shit. I know Murray wouldn't be able to resist doing my wife. He'd feel bad about it ( at least until my wife pursuaded him I found cuckolding stimulating)... and then his 'litte head' would overrule his 'big head'.

I wrote the scenario partly to be cathartic. I'll admit I find the potential aspect of already being a cuckold stimulating, but I never fantasized that it would be somebody I know ....and certainly not somebody like Murray. It's kind of disgusting....which (when I'm horny) contributes to my humiliation and further arousal.

This isn't the sort of stuff you can talk about with family and friends....strangely enough, this forum is about the only place I can think of where such things can be openly discussed. I don't know how things will finally spin out...but I'm trying to get my mind around this thing in the only way I know how.
Last edited by RegularJoe on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I'll admit I find the potential aspect of already being a cuckold stimulating, but I never fantasized that it would be somebody I know ....and certainly not somebody like Murray. It's kind of disgusting....which (when I'm horny) contributes to my humiliation and further arousal.

This isn't the sort of stuff you can talk about with family and friends....strangely enough, this forum is about the only place I can think of where such things can be openly discussed. I don't know how things will finally spin out...but I'm trying to get my mind around this thing in the only way I know how.
It *is* good to be able to talk about it, even if most of us have never really met. It's still possible to get to 'know' people even so, this is one of the few places where the talk more reality than fantasy (unlike a couple of other boards I've seen). There have been a few who were 'out there' but they didn't last long after they realized that the regulars here will call 'bullshit' when they see it (and they tend to recognize it fairly quickly).

I know what you mean about it being 'stimulating'. Early this year Mrs. Twisted discovered that it turns me on too. It was an accidental discovery, I was far too embarrassed to be able to admit that I'd had thoughts like that and that they were arousing. But she apparently enjoys teasing me about it...what's more, is that she talks in her sleep sometimes when she's dreaming so I *know* that the idea turns her on as well...even though she says it would never really happen. But the 'teasing', though it started out fairly tame, rapidly escalated...she asked me if I ever had dreams about her which, coincidentally, though I rarely have dreams I can recall I had happened to have one not long before she asked the question- I had dreamed that we were in a strange house, that there were 3 other guys there and she was naked. When I put my arms around her and put my hand between her legs I found she was leaking a huge amount of fresh cum.

She caught me at a vulnerable moment when she asked me the question and I related the dream to her, exactly as it had occurred. In the dream, it was in no way clear that she had fucked the 3 guys who were there and I did not insinuate that she had. But she 'ran' with it- while I was pleasuring her some time after that she not only used the idea of her fucking 3 three other guys and making me watch, but also she introduced the idea of making me eat her out after...which is something that I absolutely had not told her was a fantasy 'turn on' for me, it was something that I found far too humiliating to admit...but she knows now, it's difficult to deny the truth of a hard cock.

I have occasionally fantasized about it being someone we know, along with certain other fantasies involving people we know, but she would not be likely to get so involved with people we know.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

My wife finally admitted that she's been intimate with Murray for about three years, on a sporadic basis. No details, just a plainly stated intention to continue enjoying his attentions....she likes 'variety' as she put it. She's never been one to sugarcoat her words. My head is spinning.

It doesn't quite feel like I expected...sort of a sad situation. Murray, of course, knows that I'm aware...he's acting sort of meek right now. It's definitely a watershed event in a long relationship. I very much doubt he was the aggressor....he's not exactly the 'bull' type.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Markbentorah wrote:I hope it works out for you both it is a big event and step even though itwas 2 yearsa ago. it is fresh as you just had it confirmed !

What does it feel like now knowing and that she appears to content to let it continue ?

m
My feelings of jealousy and betrayal are much greater than I thought they'd be.....the humiliation is very intense. I alternate between sadness, anger, and arousal. Some of my anger is self-directed; for years she has known about, and fed, my fantasies about watching another man do her. She is adamant that she's only giving me what I asked for...that I ought to be grateful she was fulfilling my fantasies by taking a 'fuck buddy' that's safe and not somebody for which she could feel real love.

Dealing with Murray is another matter. I'd always fantasized about it being someone masculine and at least decent looking....maybe not a 'chippendale' but certainly not a dumpy little accountant. Make no mistake about it, Murray has never had a woman like my wife. He's in a sexless marriage, and certainly couldn't have resisted the temptation. It's no doubt the peak sexual experience of his life.

My wife says Murray was frightened to death I'd find out, and when she told him she was tired of hiding their relationship he basically freaked out. She told him about my fetish....he simply can't understand it (neither can I...how do any of us really know why we want anything?). It explains his 'different' behavior at work the past couple of weeks.....a lot less banter, no sexual innuendo about some of the firm's better looking secretaries, and certainly no smugness.

Mrs. Joe is quite 'matter of fact' about the whole thing....which just adds to my anguish. Her only concern is not hurting Murray's wife...she hasn't a clue. When I mentioned that I ought to be doing Murray's wife....joking about some sort of a reciprocal arrangement, she got extremely irritated. Not going to happen....my wife is 'too jealous'. Kind of hypocritical in my opinion, but she made it clear that she and Murray had better be 'the sole objects of my sexual attentions'.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Most nights my wife arrives home about 6 PM, if things go well at work...and I generally get home about 5:30. Last night I didn't hear her car in the driveway until 7:30... not unusually late, but generally she would have texted me that she'd be late. I was getting a bit worried, but I never text her during her working day....she's either in court, or talking to a client, and it had better be important to bother her under such circumstances.

A long day usually means she's in a pretty foul mood, so I was relieved to see a smile on her face. We spent a bit of time making small talk about how our respective days had gone, as she sipped on a cup of reheated morning coffee. I'm wondering about what to make for our dinner, when she looks at her watch and says, "Joseph, trot your ass up to shower, and wait for me in bed". Now such a statement is usually the prelude to sex, but normally it would be 10 or 11 before that sort of thing happens in this house...but what the hell...I'm a man and turning her down really isn't an option anyway...so up the stairs I go.

When I get out of the shower, she's sitting on the bed, pulling off her pantyhose and thong. Her suit has been hrown onto the chair, and I can smell the telltale hint of cigarette smoke and Murray's crappy cologne.

She's standing there, butt naked, except for her bra...which I figure she's going to pull off before she pops into the shower, but she tells me to lay down on the bed....and proceeds to climb onto the bed, with the rather obvious intention to sit on my face...facing towards my feet.

Now this is somewhat unusual....she's an extremely fastidious woman. Sex without her taking a shower or bubble bath would only occur in the most desperate circumstances....camping....that sort of thing. Nonetheless, she's lowering that beautiful pussy and ass to my face, when the smell of musky sex and ball-sweat hit me. While she's quite a squirter, she's already seriously juicy.

She always enjoys giving me a good face-fucking while I suck and lick her engorged clit to a nice orgasm, and this time was no different, except for the fact I was literally getting drowned in her juices. As she shuddered to climax, she did what she generally does...sits upright to force me to shift my efforts to licking and probing her asshole, since her clit gets almost painfully sensitive after she comes. I can't lie; I've always found being used in such a manner incredibly arousing.

As she's riding my tongue with her rosebud, she muses out loud, "Men are so damned silly about their cocks...always wishing they had the biggest one around. Ever wonder why I don't care to let you do me in the ass, Joseph? It's because you're big enough that it's not really comfortable. Now, Murray's cock is a lttle slimmer, and fits quite well....which is what you're cleaning up right now."

It was not a pleasant thought...but her ability to casually, yet totally, humiliate me with the thought of Murray enjoying himself doing something with my wife I wasn't allowed almost drove me to a non-contact orgasm....which would have been welcome, considering what followed.

As she climbed off my face, I begged for my normal reward...being ridden to orgasm. She smiled, and said, "Not tonight, dear....you boys are going to have to take turns, and it doesn't look like your turn is coming for quite a while".

Apparently I'm not even worth bothering to take her bra off while she's getting her satisfaction. I think about Murray who, no doubt, has been sucking those tits this afternoon....and wonder how I'll face him tomorrow at work.
Last edited by RegularJoe on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I'm posting this because I can't sleep (mainly because my wife nudged me awake at about 1:30 this morning, rolled over on her side, facing away, and told me she wanted to talk about Murray while I licked her to climax).

So,while I'm slurping away, she begins describing their sexual activities in some detail, which I found repellent, humiliating, and yes....overwhelmingly stimulating. She describes his dick...asking me if "you knew Murray was uncircumsized?" (No, I didn't..but she's not really interested in hearing my answer because she's busy grinding her pussy onto my tongue). This is news to me...I don't recall ever wondering about the state of Murray's organ...and a little amazing because she has always said that she found the appearance of an uncut cock very repulsive. She then relates that she never realized how silky smooth and moist the head was, compared to my "nasty dry old mushroom head....and a pleasure to lick".

Apparently Murray hasn't yet gotten over his aversion to licking his cum out of her pussy, or taking a snowball after she sucks him off (she said she's been swallowing....which really hurt, because she hasn't swallowed one of my loads in many years). Then she told me cleanup was going to totally be my job until he masters his post-orgasm reluctance....she knows how to push my submissive buttons...and I can tell she's enjoying my humiliation because she's really gushing.

To cap the this morning's revelations, she says she's tired of meeting Murray at sleazy motels (though sometimes they spend an afternoon at one of the nice long-stay suites that our firm keeps available for visiting executives) and thinks it would be much better for Murray to come over here. His visits would have to occur, "of course" when I'm home, so our nosey neighbors' "tongues wouldn't start wagging". She thinks a visit this Sunday afternoon would be "a good time to start the ball rolling".

I tell her I don't know if I'm ready for this....and she tells me, "ready or not, it's happening....in our bed....and if you don't think you can handle being in the bedroom...watching (because that's the most Murray is currently comfortable with) you can go read, watch TV, mow the lawn or something". I don't know if I want those images in my head at this point.

I'm am going crazy with feelings of lust and absolute humiliation. She hasn't let me cum in about a week....a long time for me. I know she's softening me up so I'll be incapable of any resistance.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I think Murray spent most of Friday avoiding me at work. We're on the same floor, same side of the building, and it's unusual that I didn't run across him bullshitting with various coworkers. He's a gregarious sort of guy.

There's always a staff meeting every Friday at 1 PM, though everyone avoids it if at all possible, because it's generally a huge waste of time. I think senior management basically schedules the meeting to reduce the opportunities for subordinates to scoot out of work too early every Friday afternoon. Unfortunately, I had a business matter that really did need attention, so I did show up. I figured Murray would find some place else to be, but there he was....no eye contact when I walked into the conference room...acting totally engrossed in some document, and sitting about as far away from my customary seating place as possible. I don't know if you go to a lot of regularly scheduled meetings, but the seating custom tends to gravitate towards participants always sitting in the same spots, so it was pretty obvious Murray's seat choice placed him about as far away from me as he could get...and on the same side of the table. Normally he'd have been across the table, and I'd have gotten some sort of 'hail fellow well met' acknowledgement.

It was just a typical hour long meeting, led by some luckless junior VP who didn't have the clout,or sense, to delegate it to somebody else so he could leave early this particular Friday (like every other stripe of VP). I discussed my item, we went around the table (people bringing up little bits of work related news that they knew wouldn't get them in trouble, or assigned additional work). His turn, Murray kept his mouth shut (an unusual event, in and of itself).

The meeting broke up, and people filed out...except for Murray. He asked if he could speak with me privately, so I shut and locked the door. This was the first time we'd really been face to face, without other employees around, since Beth's admission of long running infidelity with Murray, and the tension in the room became palpable. He sat there, looking a bit frightened...though he needn't be...I knew Beth would kill me if I got abusive, and besides, Murray and I had been good friends for at least 20 years. It was pretty obvious that he was feeling pretty bad about what he'd been doing.

Nonetheless, I couldn't resist screwing with him a bit by asking him "how long have you been fucking Beth?"
He said it "started about three years ago, couldn't express just how sorry he was, and that it wasn't Beth's fault". I responded by saying that it was pretty apparent that he wasn't "sorry enough all that time to stop fucking her". He looked like he was going to start crying.

Suddenly, I'm feeling sorry for a guy that's been porking my wife for years...mainly because I know Beth...know it happened totally because she decided it was going to happen...and that the years of expressing my fantasies about being humiliated by being cuckolded had simply triggered her selection of Murray as a safe and logical candidate to fully realize the fantasy. Moreover, it satisfied Beth's somewhat sadistic nature to sexually humiliate me with somebody I'd have to associate with on a daily basis. I also don't doubt for a minute that she enjoyed having as much stiff dick as possible to meet her demanding sexual needs....I'm 10 years older than she is, and simply don't have the stamina I once had.

Murray finally got himself together, and asked if I "really was ok" with what was supposed to happen Sunday afternoon? How do you tell somebody that you're good with them fucking your wife, in your house, in your bed....when a large part of you really isn't "good with it"? Part of the essence of being cuckolded is, intrinsically, hating/loving the fact that somebody is enjoying themselves with somebody you hold dear...sucking tits and pussy that's supposed to belong only to you...knowing that your wife is going to be penetrated by someone else's cock...and that she's going to experiencing pleasures in which you play no part?

All I could think to say was "at this point, I don't think I have any choice in the matter". Murray smiled, said, "No, I don't think you do...see you Sunday afternoon", and left the conference room.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Markbentorah wrote:Thanks for the continuing updates

Interested to know how Sunday went, did she push you even harder when he was there.. on the humilition front or sexual service front ?

m
Mark, I will try to relate what happened yesterday afternoon as soon as I regain a little bit of normal composure...I have mental images and feelings I certainly didn't anticipate. I feel deeply humiliated and ashamed at what transpired...you cannot really imagine what it's like to actually (helplessly) witness your wife in the throes of sexual ecstasy with another man....the feelings of debasement and denial (she's still not given me any relief) are incredibly intense.
0 x