Cuckolded

Tell me a story!
RegularJoe

Re: Cuckolded

Post by RegularJoe »

After Murray's quick visit to retrieve his wallet, the week passed uneventfully...if by 'uneventful' I mean dealing with my wife's nightly torments...taking off the cage so she could ride my cock...ending each session just short of any relief.....subjecting my turgid member to the 'frozen peas' treatment....back in 'lock-down', finishing the evening with her grinding her gushing vulva on my face while I sucked and licked her engorged clit to another satisfying orgasm. Waking up through the night, my caged cock painfully straining against its narrow confines.....Beth sleeping all the while in utter contentment.

Saturday morning arrived...and Beth is bouncing off the floor with anticipation. I'm excited too (it means a chance of at least momentary freedom and sexual relief) but I'm a bit more subdued...Beth has intermittently been alluding to my upcoming punishment related to the wallet fiasco. Nothing definitive...just the statement that she can't wait to see my face when I find out what they've cooked up.

The preparations for Murray's visits have now become second nature; the crisp black linen sheets that will bear evidence of their carnal pleasures on subsequent nights (for some reason, the big wet spots always end up on my side of the bed) his cold beers in the bedroom fridge, and a fresh monogrammed towel hung in the immaculately cleaned bathroom.

The time of his arrival approached, and I showered in preparation....remaining nude after toweling myself dry. Beth wants me greeting Murray in the buff, wearing only the cage. It's very humiliating, and unfailingly stimulating .....there's no hiding my arousal, what with my balls stretched forward as my stunted erection pushes outward....my thoughts focused on the hope of being allowed to enter Beth once Murray has filled her cunt with his cum.

This time, however, my wife tells me to remain in the bedroom...she'll welcome Murray, and when the doorbell rang....her final instructions were to "Get the wedge, quirt, and restraints out" as she headed downstairs. I had an idea where this was going, and it wasn't good. With considerable misgivings, I placed the liberator wedges (and quirt) on the bed, and strung the restraint cuff slings to the wrought iron bedposts.

I heard them talking as they climbed the stairs...they entered the room holding hands. I began undressing my wife, finally dropping to my knees as I pulled her thong down to her feet, and unfastening her bra....allowing her rather nice breasts to swing free. Even after so many years of marriage, they still take my breath away.

Murray smiled, and said, "I bet you'd like to suck on these, wouldn't you, Joseph? Well....not today, they're mine!" He took each of her nipples between a thumb and forefinger...and giving them a healthy tug....Beth has extremely 'responsive' nipples, and she almost purred with pleasure.

I then began to help Murray undress, this time taking care to place his wallet on the nighstand. I dropped to my knees, pulling down his jockey shorts, his uncut semi-flaccid penis bobbing inches from my face.

Beth said, "Get on the wedge" and I complied. She quickly fastened the cuffs and took up most of the slack in the bedpost slings. I was left bent over, my chrome package left exposed and dangling between my thighs....completely vulnerable, as they showered for...a very long time....occasionally rattling the glass sliders as they amused themselves.

Once out of the shower, dry, and plainly aroused as they pawed each other, I was left wondering when they'd turn their attention to me. I didn't have to wait long...surprisingly, Murray took the first round with the quirt, though Beth stopped him, grabbing it away, with the warning "If that's all the harder you're going to whip him, I'm going to have to do two of mine to one of yours" and gave me a pair of stinging blows.

"In fact" said Beth, "Why don't you go fuck his face while I take care of this end?"

Murray positioned himself in front of me, and ordered, "Open up, Joseph...get my cock ready for your wife"(the damn thing didn't look like it really needed any preparaton...rock hard, bulbous tip purple with pressure, and oozing precum) and without further hesitation began thrusting his rapidly hardening penis into my mouth...clear to the back of my throat....grabbing the back of my head with both hands. I attempted to breath between each thrust, but found myself gagging, much to Beth's amusement as she continued to flail away on my burning ass in tempo to his thrusts. I knew that he was easily capable of entertaining himself in such a manner for very long time, but hoped he'd soon turn his attention to one of my wife's exquisite orifices.

After about five minutes of this degrading treatment, Beth said, "Enough....though he does seem to be enjoying it," as she fondled my encased penis.."his cage is packed...poor baby....too bad it isn't coming off today!" My heart sank. A long day of their love-making lay ahead, with nothing for me, and every pleasure for them.
Last edited by RegularJoe on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Murray stopped thrusting, withdrew his throbbing penis...and Beth took his place, sliding my chair up to the bed....placing her very wet pussy in front of my face...within licking distance....her thighs straddling my face. I could smell her intoxicating sexual aroma, but I knew enough to wait for an invitation....this afternoon, in this bedroom, it didn't belong to me...it was Murray's.

Murray stood next to her, and began to finger her clit...she responded by undulating her pelvis against his fingers...I could plainly hear the liquid sound as he manually pleasured her.

Finally, her took his fingers from her vulva, and held them in front of my mouth...and said, "Joe...wouldn't you like to lick the pussy I'm going to be fucking in a few minutes...your wife's pussy? You can start with my fingers." I frantically sucked her juices off his slickened digits.

"Time to get Beth ready for my cock, Joe"...and my wife slide forward and pulled her labia apart, fully exposing what I desired most...to bury my face in her cunt.

This was, of course, ritual...the humiliation of the cuckold in the most intimate manner possible...making him taste and savor what another man will soon be fully enjoying. So close, yet so soon denied. Beth was already sufficiently lubed with her own juices to have easily allowed his cock to slide silkily into her moistened heaven.

By this time I had been in the restraints for a good 45 minutes...spread-eagled...having been whipped, and face-fucked by my wife's lover....and now I'm at my wits end of discomfort, jealousy, my frustrated cock tight within its prison, licking a pussy I crave...that's soon going to be impaled by Murray's cock. It's about all I can stand.

Beth pulled back from my face...and climbed out of the chair, which Murray pulled back a few feet from the bedside....and sat down...his cock pointing towards the ceiling as he slouched back.

My wife wasted no time straddling him, as he thrust his engorged member deep within her vagina. My view was mostly limited to his cock repeatedly being buried ball-deep, her pretty pink rosebud of an asshole, and his hairy nutsac. Beth soon came to her first orgasm of the afternoon...her cries of pleasure punctuated by his grunts....as she completed her trademark 'squirts' of vaginal fluid ran down his ballsac, dripping on the chair seat.

I knew Murray wasn't even close to coming...his nuts still hung long between his thighs.

Beth pulled herself off his still very erect pole, Murray sat forward, and said, "Joe, if you don't mind...we'd really like to use the bed right now!" They quickly loosened my cuffs, i was finally able to stretch my very cramped limbs....and I climbed off the wedge.

My wife looked at, "Well" she said, and continued to stare..."put away the liberator, and turn down the sheets for us. I shouldn't have to keep telling you these things...."

I pulled down the covers, and Murray picked up my wife and tossed her onto the bed...and quickly bent her into his favorite position...entering her roughly as she readied herself to provide his pleasure 'doggy-style'...obviously Murray's favorite position, considering how often he took her in such manner. She worked back against each thrust of his cock...hard enough to hear his body slap against her rump....her legs knees spread wide on the mattress....their movements hard enough to shake the heavy bedframe.

I sat in my chair, and watched, as they fucked for the next twenty minutes or so...his leathery ballsac still swinging, not yet displaying any of the customary tightness that usually signals his approaching ejaculation into my wife's tight pussy...just solid and regular thrusting...Murray grunting.....Beth moaning in absolute rapture.

He bent over her, and whispered something in her ear, continuing to pump her all the while. She giggled, and said, "Joseph...Murray is going to do me in the ass....you know what that means..."

Murray pulled out of Beth, got off the bed...his cock glistening with their juices...and said, "You'd better get her ready...lots of saliva...I don't want to hurt her!"

I crawled behind my wife, gently spread her buttucks, and began licking and probing her tight anus....Until Murray said, "I think you've got her buttered up enough"....pushed me out of the way...and slowly sunk his cock into her quivering asshole. ....and resumed his thrusting.

"Take a seat, Joe....it will only be a little while until 'cleanup time,"
0 x
LadyBeth

Post by LadyBeth »

Joseph is making me appear to be a thoroughly nasty little tramp. To some extent, I suppose I am.

He needs to tell you the story of 'Goldilocks, Anal Sex, and the Three Bears'. Though he doesn't much like the story, it explains so much about a subject that is very near, and dear, to his heart!

Lady Beth, the Harlot
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LOL, I wish you could get together with Mrs. Twisted and give her a few pointers...but I don't think she would even participate in the forum, let alone discuss this sort of thing with a third party.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LadyBeth

Post by LadyBeth »

TwistedMister wrote:LOL, I wish you could get together with Mrs. Twisted and give her a few pointers...but I don't think she would even participate in the forum, let alone discuss this sort of thing with a third party.
Maybe Mrs. Twisted has it right. Only time will tell if this is a mistake. What some men might not understand is that my having a lover isn't about fulfilling Joseph's fantasy. It's for me. Murray isn't sex paraphernalia. He's very important to me. You need to ask yourself if you can handle another man being important to your wife...he will become a significant part of her existence...something you really won't be part of....and you will be very jealous about that fact.

There's probably somebody out there that can do Mrs.Twisted better than you ever could. She knows it, you know it....but he might be something that could destroy a relationship.

So far it's working, but maybe because I definitely have a slightly sadistic side. While part of me feels sorry for putting Joseph through this pain, another part gets off on it. I'm certain most wives wouldn't feel that way...or if they did, they'd keep those feelings under control. Twenty years ago, I wouldn't have even considered doing this.

Once you've experienced these things, you can't undo them. They're in your head forever. They alter how you look at the most important person in your life. Seeing Joseph on his knees, caged and denied, suckling on my lover's cock, is a very powerful memory. I still love him as much as I ever did...but those things change relationships.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

LadyBeth wrote:Joseph is making me appear to be a thoroughly nasty little tramp. To some extent, I suppose I am.

He needs to tell you the story of 'Goldilocks, Anal Sex, and the Three Bears'. Though he doesn't much like the story, it explains so much about a subject that is very near, and dear, to his heart!

Lady Beth, the Harlot
Beth is of course, using the allegory of the story to provide a bit of teasing about her long term refusal to allow me rear entry. One cock was too big, one was too small, but Murray's cock is 'just right'.

I'd always assumed she just didn't like it, though that dislike did seem a bit odd; she's plenty sensitive back there....and lord knows she's kept my tongue buried deep in her ass for much of our marriage. She's quite able to squirt from oral/anal stimulation.

Turns out, I was just a bit too big for her comfort, even heavily lubed.

It also turns out that she'd tried it a few times with a man she had a very brief fling with a few years ago. She describes his skills at oral as 'skilled' but I guess it says it all when she refers to him as 'pencil-dicked'. Anal wasn't uncomfortable...'it worked for him' but it did little for her....though she admits she did enjoy having me cluelessly tonguing her anus after several such episodes.

Finally, of course, she found the cock that was 'just right'....Murray's....which she enjoys rubbing my nose in...both figuratively...and in reality. He certainly enjoys it (he can be very descriptive regarding the pleasures of using my wife's ass during the process)...and, of course, my job is to 'take care of the unpleasantries', as he puts it.
0 x
LadyBeth

Post by LadyBeth »

Joseph, you need to finishing telling about Murray's visit. It was a very long afternoon, as I recall, but very little of it actually involved you.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Back to Murray's afternoon of pleasure.

I sat and watched Murray assault my wife's anus for the next ten minutes. It's really quite remarkable how wide her pretty pink asshole spread to accept his rather substantial cock....plunging inward with each thrust, and puckering outward with each withdrawal....almost grasping his swollen and veiny member, Beth appeared to be enjoying his efforts.

As usual his, thrusts would sometimes lift her small body off the bed. A few times I thought he was close to coming, because he would suddenly stop with his cock fully embedded in her ass, and rotate her skewered bottom in a circular motion....and then, taking one hand from her loins, lick his fingers and roughly manipulate her clit....which made her body erupt in a spasm of ecstasy....and triggering a desperate plea to "fuck me harder."

Murray, ever a master of self-control, glanced over at me, and remarked, "Christ....your wife has a tight ass....I really wish you had a chance to enjoy a little bit of this. Tell you what, why don't come over here and get a better look....in fact, I could use some lube....things are getting a little chafed."

I got up from my chair, and went to open the drawer where we keep some of our toys, and lubes, when he stopped me and said, "That's not what I mean....I want you to lubricate my cock, with your tongue, as it slides in and out of her asshole."

He pulled back, withdrawing his penis, only leaving his glans inserted...and helpfully spread the cheeks of her ass to provide me better access, as he continued shallow anal thrusts.

I looked down, envious of the pleasures he was taking...pleasures that would always be denied me. I lowered my mouth to the junction of their bodies, taking care to thoroughly coat the exposed portion of his cock, and her anus, with as much saliva as I could muster.

Thinking this humiliating duty complete, I pulled back....and Murray began slowly thrusting hard once again...only to stop to tell me to repeat the same odious task...and as I did so, Beth giggled, and asked me "I bet Murray's dick tastes like ass, doesn't it?", all the while fingering herself...head down, ass up. She has always been able to shamelessly enjoy behaving like a wanton slut. I had always wanted to see her like this, but not with another man's hard cock up her ass rather than my own....and certainly not if it entailed rendering oral service during such a union.

I once again took my place in the chair, Murray grunting away....displaying his sexual ownership of my wife, when he slowed his pace a little, and began to speak.

"Joe, I've spent a little time watching the cuckold videos and literotica stories....at Beth's urging, and I do believe that if there's a 'gold standard' for a cuckold's sexual obligation to his wife and 'bull'.....it would be to suck her clit while she's being fucked....am I right?"

I would be lying if I said the prospect didn't, down deep trigger both intense arousal and shame. In my frustration, I wanted nothing more...and knew that I could sink no lower than what I had already done just minutes ago. I nodded.

"Then what are you waiting for, Joseph? An invitation?" said Beth.

I crawled under my wife, looking upward between her splayed thighs, Murray's nutsac swinging above my forehead. Beth's vaginal juices were flowing, and her erect swollen clit extended beyond the hood of her upper labia like the tip of an index finger....waiting to be sucked and licked.

I suckled it like a greedy newborn, which elicited a sigh of utter pleasure, and a command to "suck it harder".... as Murray began pounding away in earnest....me trying to maintain a liplock on a vigorously moving clit...popping off a few times. Finally, I spread her labia with my thumbs, more fully exposing her love bud to my tender efforts.

An impending Beth orgasm is very nearly always preceded by a squirt of vaginal fluid, the intensity of the coming orgasm related to discharge volume....and this time she jettisoned easily a cup down my cheeks. I knew well enough to maintain suction on her clit...switching anywhere else could derail her pleasure, and result in a very pissed off lady.

I continued to nurse on her swollen clit, working it with my tongue....her body shuddering as she approached a truly epic orgasm, and knew she'd finished climax when she gasped,"Stop....stop....I can't stand it!" And when my wife says 'stop', it really means stop. You'd better back away from her clit.

When my wife comes, her clit is rendered hyper-sensitive....and she'll immediately shift her position so you must service her favorite post-orgasmic target....her anus. She finds it very soothing. In this case, such a tactic wasn't possible; it was being occupied by Murray's thrusting penis....buried to his balls in her glorious bum.

Merely a spectator, I watched Murray increase his tempo to prepare to dump his load...ballsac tightening....and then forcefully grabbing her waist, keeping her impaled on his cock as deeply as possible as he ejaculated into her rear passage....Beth a very willing captive.

He remained in position for a minute or so, his thighs quivering....and then withdrew his spent cock from her asshole, slick with semen, and stepped off the bed. He settled into my chair, his breathing slowly subsiding, cocktip continuing to ooze cum as he sat in my chair, watching....he smiled at me and said, "Feeding time, Joe."

Watching this from between, and below, my wife's crotch, I knew what was next....as she sat down, she placed her anus firmly on my mouth. I probed with my tongue, as always, but she kept her flower tightly closed....telling me that " I had better not miss a drop of my reward"... and suddenly relaxed her sphincter...flooding my mouth with the remnants of Murray's pleasure....she murmured her approval as she rode my tongue. She lightly caressed my swollen testicles, which were painfully pulling against the cage gap....desiring a release that was not to be granted.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Beth pulled herself off my face, apparently satisfied with my cleanup effort, and sat on the edge of the bed. Looking somewhat peeved, she said, "Don't think you're done quite yet....Murray is a mess."

Bowing to the inevitable, I got up, and knelt before Murray...his legs spread, his flaccid cock coated with drying semen, his pubic hair matted with their juices, and began licking him clean. It was obvious he was enjoying my efforts, as well as the emotional high of watching his lover's husband engaged in such a demeaning task...and his cock slowly began to reflect his pleasure and returning lust.

'Helpfully' he skinned his cocksheath back, ordering me to swirl my tongue around the tip....lifting his ballsac and reminded me to clean his perineum, and I began to worry that I was about to spend yet more time with my tongue up someone else's asshole, when my wife spoke, "That's quite enough....we're going to save that hardon for later! I think it's nap time. Murray, get your ass over here! And Joseph, 'take a hike'....wake us up in two hours", as she snuggled into his arms, sleepy eyed and still glowing with post-orgasmic satisfaction. Spooning into his much larger body, he made a point of cupping her breast...nipple held tightly between thumb and forefinger....owning what once belonged only to me.

I left the bedroom, my cock still without relief, no possibility of pleasuring myself...my face reeking of their love-making.....as close to a spontaneous orgasm as I'd ever been, and headed downstairs to the kitchen to grab a much deserved beer.

I caught a look at myself in the hallway mirror, surprised at how comfortable I'd become wearing only a jailbird during his visits. It was starting to feel normal...was this my natural sexual role? Watching another man fuck my wife much better than I ever could, while I savored my jealousy and shame....helplessness reinforced by my steel cockcage?

Several beers, and sixty minutes later....my longing to return to the bedroom became overpowering. I don't know which is worse...actually watching him enjoy her body...or wondering what he's doing to her and how she's reacting to his lips, tongue, and cock...knowing that he will, over the course of this long afternoon and early evening, literally fuck her raw...forcing his manhood into every orifice...especially taking pleasure in the one always denied me....and knowing that the closest thing to any enjoyment allowed me will involve lapping up the residuals of their love-making, or provide the 'finishing touch' during their 'main event' ......sucking Beth's clit or anus while she rides his cock.

It was also becoming obvious that despite his earlier reluctance to participate as a 'bull', he was beginning to enjoy feeling the rush of sexually dominating not just one person...but a rather a couple. I suppose it's the reverse of the transition I slowly made from being the dominant sexual partner; I used to really enjoy seeing my young bride, on her knees, taking my stiff cock down her throat...giving her a rough face-fucking....but over the years the tables slowly turned...I was now the one on my knees...serving their sexual needs.

Increasingly, Murray and I spent a fair amount of time together, part of it 'cover' to convince his wife that his frequent visits involved just a couple of friends 'hanging out'. Initially, our private conversations seldom even touched upon sexual matters (except around my wife, of course), but he was becoming comfortable suddenly discussing his upcoming 'bedroom' intentions in the middle of more normal conversations.

For example, we're sitting in his car...waiting at a red light....and a young woman with a nice rear crosses the street; he looks at me, and says, "That reminds me, I am so going to fuck the hell out of your wife's ass this weekend'..I hope you're ready to swallow a big assload of my cum"! And worst of all, both of us knew it was true...that it was going to happen...and that I craved the privelege and humiliation of doing so, for some strange and unfathomable reason. My cock expanded, as far as it could, into the confines of its cage...causing me to wince....the cause of which was not lost on Murray. He laughed, and said, "Boner pain, Joe?"

He's also become quite possessive regarding Beth's sexual affections. Very Jealous that I am around Beth more than he is. Several times he's remarked how much he likes the fact that my cock is locked up...that he controls the key, gets to decide what access I'm allowed to her pussy, and that I'm lucky to even enjoy his 'sloppy seconds'. Those are 'his tits, his pussy, and his asshole'....and I only touch them 'at his pleasure'.

Back to my wait downstairs.

Finally, after an eternity, the allotted two hours passed....and I climbed the stairs. Expecting to hear the sounds of their love-making as I approached the bedroom door, I was surprised at the silence.

Quietly I entered the room (they don't demand that I knock...they make a point of letting me know they could care less if I see what they do) and found them locked in an embrace, my wife's ass tucked against his groin, her legs split...his relaxed ballsac resting on her upper thigh....cock hidden somewhere in the crack of her ass or pussy.

I coughed lightly to wake them, and they began to stir...Murray rolling onto his back...and it was quite apparent that they'd fallen asleep with her impaled on his organ...now flaccid but still wet with their juices as he pulled out.

Murray scrunched his pillows up, leaned back against the headboard, and asked for some water...and I got him a bottle from the bedside fridge.

My wife wakes up slowly and, often, a little grouchy. Definitely a not a 'morning person' and sometimes not much of an 'afternoon person' either...especially after a nap preceded by a good fucking.

I could immediately tell she would have preferred to sleep, because she gave me a definite stink eye....and certainly no 'thank you' for waking them up on time. I could now see several fresh hickeys on her well 'worked-over' breasts...which, along with heavily semen stained black sheets, have become one of Murray's trademark reminders of the carnal pleasures he has taken with my wife. The pain of jealously that keeps on giving long after his visit is over.

Murray, watching all this, spoke. "Joe, Beth needs a good cleanup... and when you're done with her....you're going to do me...until you make me hard enough to fuck again."

I expected my wife to lay on her back, or climb onto my face (normally her favored position) but she lazily rolled halfway onto her belly, one knee bent, and presented her ass to me. The only way I could get at her soiled pussy was to spread her ass cheeks apart, and awkwardly suck and lick her cunt from the rear...my nose buried in her anus.

After ten minutes of Beth's soft moans as I lapped at her very raw and sloppy gash, she sat up...ending my access. Murray, in the meantime, returned from the bathroom after a post-coital wakeup piss, and sat next to her....legs spread, and began fingering her clit with his right hand.

His cock was already stirring in anticipation, and it was obvious he hadn't even bothered to shake the damn thing...a bit of urine remained on its mushroom head.

He looked at me, and said, "cleanup means cleanup...get busy", and I began sucking his rapidly growing member. Once fully erect, he placed his hand on the back of my head and forcefully thrust his cock to the back of my throat.

He laughed, and said, "I'm really beginning to wonder who's better at that....you, or your wife!", which earned him him a poke in the ribs from Beth.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Murray continued to slowly, and forcefully, fuck my mouth with his now fully erect penis....uttering words of encouragement between grunts of pleasure. By this time Beth had her legs splayed widely apart, knees up, and was undulating aggressively to Murray's fingering. From time to time he would bring those fingers, fragrant with the odors of her cunt, to my nose and lips...reminding me that her pussy belonged solely to him. A large wetspot stained the sheets beneath her buttcrack, as she discharged a copious amount of thick pre-coital lubricant.

My wife was growing increasingly aroused, ready for full penetration, and the g-spot orgasm that only Murray could bring....and she told me to return to my bedside chair.

With a fluid movement, she straddled him, holding his hard cock steady with one hand....and impaled herself to the hilt....only his ballsac visible.

She began to ride him (oh, how well I knew the intense pleasure he was now enjoying) gyrating her hips as her tight pussy moved up and down on his member....her wetness being worked into a creamy froth on its veiny surface....the depth of its penetration marked by a ring of vaginal milk visible everytime she rode his big shaft upward....the lips of her cunt distended outward on each withdrawal.

Murray suckled hard on the breast that she was holding to his mouth...his other hand pinching and pulling hard on her free nipple.

My wife loves to kiss during intercourse, and as she worked herself towards orgasm, she shifted his attentions to her pretty mouth....her lips were locked on his...tongues probing....both of them moaning with pleasure. This is the point tht I would always 'lose it', she'd be fucking and kissing me hard, leaning forward....working my cock against her clit and upper surface of her vagina....and I would immediately come....leaving her frustrated, even though I would always provide oral relief during my subsequent cleanup duties.

And in the incredibly aroused and frustrated state I was currently suffering, I'd have come with the first sublime penetration...in fact, I'd already spent most of the day nearly at the point of spontaneous ejaculation....tremendously stimulated, dripping precum, and constantly suffering the pain of attempted erections within the confines of my Jail Bird...the skin of my swollen nutsac pulled tight as a drum against the gap.

Their kissing always makes it worse; when they engage in sexual acts, it's not nearly as maddening as seeing the woman you love giving tender kisses to her lover....at such times you know there's a growing bond of affection between them that goes much deeper than sex. Something I'm not part of. When they're together, a simple kiss, a gentle touch...or merely holding each other's hand feels like much more of a violation of our marital vows than when he's pumping away at her....filling her with his seed. I don't understand how I can, at the same time, still feel aroused when my heart is breaking. Maybe it's because I am only getting, no more and no less, what I really deserve.

This, of course, is where Murray never 'lets her down' (as she never fails to remind me) and can deliver incredible vaginal orgasms.....several of them in a row generally...without coming himself. I have no idea how he manages to fuck so long and hard....I suspect few men possess such talents. She tells that she really doesn't need my cock anymore, though she finds my oral services especially soothing in the days following one of his visits....her cunt worked raw with his love-making.

Beth soon rode him to several such orgasms and, as always, was quite vocal about each event...her frantic little "fuck me" screams and squirts of vaginal fluid heralding each impending arrival.

Finally satiated, she collapsed on his chest...tenderly kissing him, nibbling on his lips, and thanking him for " being such a good lover." Murray, despite my wife's furious ride on his hard and upright cock, still hadn't come....and he gently pushed her off, and onto her back. Astride her abdomen, his knees on the mattress, I thought (with no little satisfaction ) that Beth too, was in for a good face-fucking, but it appeared that Murray had something else in mind. Cupping each of her very ample breasts, he inserted his cock between them, and began pumping away....the purple head of his penis popping up near her face with each thrust.

I was expecting some resistance from Beth, since she had, in all our years of marriage, always denied me this pleasure. Instead, she helped him hold her breasts tight against his fleshy spear and was, in fact, licking its head everytime it came with range of her mouth. Once again, it was obvious she was taking considerable pleasure in my jealousy and longing...as she looked into my eyes, sweetly smiling, and remarked, "Nothing like a good 'titty-fuck', is there Joseph?"

Murray increased the pace and vigor of his thrusting, panting like a dog in heat....an orgasm imminent...his fingers cruelly digging into her breasts. Suddenly, he stopped, his body shuddering as he shot his load into her compressed cleavage.

Her tits fell open as he released his grip, his cock continuing to deliver slowly ebbing pulses of pearly ejaculant onto the canyon between her breasts. He gasped out a "Christ, that was fucking incredible!" and began smearing the pool of cum with his flagging cock over her tits....circling her nipples with its glistening head.

My wife looked at me, and said, "Poor baby, it looks like you're the only one that doesn't get to come today. Maybe next week you'll get lucky....or maybe not. Now get over her here, and lick up Murray's mess." .....beckoning to me with her index finger....tip covered in his thickening cum.
0 x