Be careful what you wish for

Tell me a story!
lockedbyB

Be careful what you wish for

Post by lockedbyB »

I turned up at becky's place, I take my shoe off in her hall and head to the kitchen just to say hi and make a cup of tea. I open the door and my jaw nearly hit the floor.

Sat on the island in the middle of the kitchen in an unbelievable two piece, stockings, killer heels, bright red lips and nails, dark eyes and big blonde flowing hair. Instantly I'm turned on and head to kiss her. As I get between her legs that are parted as she sits on the unit she places her hand on my chest and pushes me back. "no, I'm in charge today and you asked for this."

I smile curiously. Knowing I had asked for her to be in control and told her about my kinks I am a little unsure of what lay ahead.

She take me to her couch and sits me down, then stands behind the couch and me and reaches down my chest, running her hands down my body and straight between my legs. "excited already? We will see how long this lasts" she stands me up and orders me to strip. She takes all my clothes except my boxer shorts. She then blindfolds me and stands behind me and whispers in my ear softly, " you'll do everything I ask without question today ok?"
"yes mistress" I reply.
"follow me Adam" she takes my hand and guides me, I hear a door go and before I know it I'm on her balcony, it's freezing, mid day and I'm in nothing but my underwear.
She takes my hand and hand cuffs it to the railing. Then my other hand the same. Then I hear her laugh right at me as she pulls down my pants to expose my cock she sighs. "Adam, you'll never ever impress me. I'm so used to bigger thicker cocks. Your not even six inches. I feel let down every single time I take your pants down and I aren't lying."
I hear her walk off but returns quickly. Which I am pleased about as I'm freezing. I feel something on my chest. I'm sure she is writing something and my mind is wondering.
Then it stops, there is a pause, then click, click, I hear a camera.

"you are so fucked now Adam, you ever disappoint me or piss me off my friends won't be the only ones who see these."

I hear the door close. She has gone and I'm left, cold, shaking, naked and on a balcony mid day and hoping to god she comes back soon....

My mid is racing and I have no idea if it was I've or fifteen minutes it seemed like forever. The door comes and finally I feel the warmth of her body against mine. She un cuffs me then leads me straight to the bedroom. I am laid down and my hands are tied at either side of the bed head.

Becky straddles me then teases my cock a little. I still haven't had a kiss and she is working my cock with her hand. I'm rock hard. So excited and loving it.

Then it stops. My blindfold is ripped off. I struggle with the light as I notice she has something else in her hand. She has her rabbit in her hand. The big one. She holds it next to my cock and smiles at me."why would I want you inside me when this is so much bigger. It's thicker longer and does so much more than you. Really, why would I want you?"
I struggle for words. I start mumbling.
She starts again. "I'm going to play but I need lube, suck my toy Adam, suck it now" and she proceeds to push it far into my mouth. I'm in utter shock at what is going on. She keeps forcing it in and out in and out. Finally it's taken away and I see it pushed between her legs. Deep inside her. So much further than I'll ever get. I'm in awe at how much she loves it. She groans and leans back loving it. I'm erect and aching for my dream woman and she is getting off right next to me ignoring my excitement.

A few minutes go by as she plays and really gets herself off. I love watching her but it comes to and end. Flustered she gets to her feet and replaces my blindfold. I hear some shuffling and movement around the room and then Becky tells me," I'm going out now, don't go anywhere" she laughs as she places some ear phones in my ears and turns the music up.

I don't hear anything else but I know she isn't there anymore. My erection stays for a while but starts to fade after five minutes or so. I feel my balls ache at the lack of release. My mind wonders. And wonders. I'm so alone.
Judging by the music I'd say I was alone about forty five minutes. I'm starting to relax, I'm comfortable apart from my balls.... Then ouch!!!! I feel burning on my body, cock and balls. My ear phones pop out because of my body jerking. I hear Becky laughing. She poured hot wax over me.

"where have you been?" I ask.
"never you mind" Becky tells me then rips off my blindfold. She is in her underwear again and moves to me. She comes forward and kisses me fully, bliss. I totally love our sex but the kisses make it perfect. She kisses down my body, my cock is growing and she takes it in her mouth. She wanks and sucks me fiercely, she looks right into my eyes and tells me point blank" I'm going to ruin your orgasm, I'm going to make you cum and totally ruin it"

She keeps working my cock. I'm so close, she has the head of my cock in her mouth and uses her tongue, I feel my cock twitch as my balls tighten, I can't stop, I'm cumin hard, she stops all motion. My cum keeps flowing but I get no sensation. The cum is flowing straight into her mouth I'm begging for her to suck me but nothing. My orgasm is robbed from me and I'm so frustrated.

She pulls away and looks up at me. She moves up an pushes my head back opening my mouth and gives me back my load. I nearly gag taking it I genuinely feel gutted and used. "you are so pathetic" she tells me looking straight in my eyes. Then she leaves me after loosening one of my wrists. I release myself, get changed and go through to see her. She just smiles and tells me she has had her fun and it is time to go. I grab my phone an wallet and leave. Just as I get in my car I recieve a txt message.

Check your wallet

I'm missing forty pounds, and there is a pic of me naked on the balcony and small cock slave written on my chest in bright red lipstick.

I recieve another txt.

Thank you for lunch, me and my friend loved it. And yes you are fucked now Adam x

Thats my cheeky story hope you liked it
0 x