A Long Summer

Tell me a story!
michaelnmelissa

A Long Summer

Post by michaelnmelissa »

It's just a blindfold. Don't worry. Now, put our hands behind your back. Good. I'm going to unlock you now. Don't get too excited.

He hears the lock spring open. Immediately his growing cock begins to push the metal away from his body. She removes it; sets it aside. His breathing deepens.

You're becoming excited. You want me to remove the ring too, don't you? I thought so. Relax. I'm going to push your cock back through it. Relax. Good. There. Now your balls. Good. Good man. You're free. How long has it been? Let's see...today is July 4th. The last time you were free was Memorial Day, wasn't it?

He feels her hand on his chest. Her breath on his right ear.

Now climb up on the bed. No, on your hands and knees. Now, put your head down. Yes. Nice. Head down and ass up. Nice. Spread your knees wider. Good! Put your hands behind your back again. I know it's not the most comfortable position, but I like it. Good man.

His cock grows long and thick. He feels it twitching. He can't stop it.

You haven't been touched in so long. I'd almost feel sorry for you if I didn't know it is what you want. Am I right? Yes. Of course I am. Oh, sweetheart. I wish you could see how your cock looks right now. This hasn't been easy for me either. I do so love your cock. The dildo is wonderful, but there is nothing like a real cock; like your cock. Still, it is good for you. It's good for us. It's ultimately about my pleasure, right? We're no longer focused on your cock; your pleasure. This has been good training for you. To get your mind right.

He senses rather than feels how close her hand is to his cock. He groans. He thinks he feels her fingertip brush up against his frenulum. He gasps.

Well, love, you know you're not going to come today. Poor baby. I was thinking of ruining an orgasm for you. Maybe. No, don't plead. You know that makes me angry.

Her fingertip is against his anus. Rubbing softly in circles. She must have caught some of the pre-cum leaking from his cock. He can feel it as she begins to push her finger into his ass.

Maybe someday I'll fuck this ass...

He pushes back against her finger only to feel her withdraw. His moan is more of a sigh of frustration.

I was thinking how much you must want to be touched. The only thing that's touched your cock has been steel. The only grip you've felt is the metal holding you. No hand. No mouth. No ass. No cunt. I imagine it would feel wonderful to have your cock inside anything at this point.

Her fingertip again. It touches his frenulum. She uses more of his pre-cum as lubrication. He feels her fingertip caressing him there. She knows how sensitive it is. She could make him come just by this.

That's good isn't it? I thought so. Still, it's just my fingertip. How much do you want to just slide into my mouth darling? Mmm. Or my ass? Or my cunt? Or just even have my hand gripping you tight tight tight?

It feels so good. Too good. He can already feel his orgasm building. Close, he whispers. She stops.

Good man for telling me! That's excellent control. That deserves a reward. I'm going to wash you. Just like this. I'm going to soap you up and scrub you good and clean and then I'm going to lock you back up. No, don't fuss! I was going to milk you with a ruined orgasm, but I've decided not to. You don't need it yet. I know you want it, but that's different! It's only July 4th. Maybe I'll let you out again next month when the kids go back to school. That's only - what - five more weeks or so. Or maybe I'll just wait until Labor Day. We'll see.

He moans deep in his chest. He grips his hands together tighter and repositions his knees. His desire is huge.

Ssshhh...it's okay. You're okay. I love you. Now, let me get some soap and water.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: A Long Summer

Post by Tom Allen »

:like: :mrgreen:
0 x
elwoodinchastity

Post by elwoodinchastity »

jinkies. I think I need a moment.
0 x
elwoodinchastity.blogspot.com
gTalk: [email protected]
Current device: Steelworxx Steelheart
Atone

Post by Atone »

elwoodinchastity wrote:jinkies. I think I need a moment.
Hey elwood, how's it going?

been staying locked up?

-A
0 x
preston.cs98

Post by preston.cs98 »

That is very good.
0 x
my tumblr (aka my naughty desires ;-) )http://wifeprefersdildo.tumblr.com/
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

Wow! Another great story!
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.