Re: Maybe Day

Post by ChastizedRob »

Oh No, I hope my wife don't read this!

Or should I read it to her?
0 x
quixotic1

Post by quixotic1 »

Wow! What a great story. I loved the emphasis on teasing and power, loved the talk and the touching, and loved the ending too! I hope to have the privilege of reading more of your writing.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

Well played.
0 x
practicinghetero

Post by practicinghetero »

very fun, and great end.
0 x
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

Wow! A wonderful story, and a great surprise ending!
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
tereza

Post by tereza »

Excellent!
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

"Maybe Day." I am not sure whether I should introduce you to Miss BethK or not, Miss Wendy. My you are devious.

I see such fiction about chastity and wonder if it could be spun into an entire novel (I edit kinky Romance novels, so the thought has occurred to try and write one - write what you know) . . . the only thing is trying to keep a story about not getting it interesting for three hundred twenty pages. . . .

On the other hand, might win a bunch of converts to the cause. - James, under the smoke in Nebraska's panhandle.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
WendyWicke

Post by WendyWicke »

James,

The poor dear doesn't need to stay locked up for the entire novel. Goodness, no. The first chapter could just be some vanilla teasing - no device. Capter 2 is where the device gets added to the mix to "spice things up", but it's only on for a weekend, and he get's a reward Sunday night.

Chapter 3 starts Monday morning, where Miss Keyholder hands him the device as he's getting out of the shower and says something like "let's try it for a whole week." Chapters 4 and 5 chronicle his week, and Chapter 6 is about how she decides at the last minute to leave it on for a second week....

In Chapter 7, she unlocks him after his two weeks and the resulting explosion is awe-inspiring for both of them. Chapter 8 has him cleaning he mess off the ceiling while locked up again, this time "for a while, I'm not sure how long yet."

By Chapter 12, he's been locked up two months and is going bonkers, so she tries a Ruined Orgasm. Happy with how that worked out, she locks him back up and....
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

WendyWicke wrote:James,

The poor dear doesn't need to stay locked up for the entire novel. Goodness, no. The first chapter could just be some vanilla teasing - no device. Capter 2 is where the device gets added to the mix to "spice things up", but it's only on for a weekend, and he get's a reward Sunday night.
I hadn't thought along those lines, Miss Wendy . . . perhaps that is why I am not an author but merely an editor.

There is no particular reason why someone has to stay caged for three hundred twenty pages. But the methods of tease are certainly endless.

James.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
horserider4

Post by horserider4 »

That was a wonderful story. Thank you
0 x
currently using cb6k since march