Replacing the CB-2000

For the gearheads in the audience
Mars2702
Replacing the CB-2000

Post by Mars2702 »

My CB-2000 broke. One side of the end of the cage broke off at the weld. After all these years, it should be not be surprising.

I stayed with the CB-2000 for two reasons. First, it was open. The openness is important to hygiene. I didn't have to remove the CB-2000 when bathing.

Second, I go through metal detectors. I cannot have any metal on me. I have to use plastic padlocks.

What would be a good replacement? I have seen the CB-6000s. It is the same length as the CB-2000. Actually 2.5 inches might be a little long. Most of the time I hung a good quarter inch from the end of the CB-2000.

I have seen the shorter cages. I doubt that I would be comfortable in anything less than two inches.

There are many plastic cages on the market that have internal metal locks. I suspect that those locks will set off the metal detectors. I cannot use any device with metal in it.

I need a device that is non-metallic, between 2 and 2.5 inches long, and as open as possible. What fits those criteria?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Replacing the CB-2000

Post by Tom Allen »

Al Enterprises (now known as CBX) had the CB6000s, a shorter version that might work for you. But if you prefer a more open, cagier design you'll probably be looking at a couple of the 3D printed models that are on the market.
Instead of using a barrel lick, you could probably inser[ a 6mm or 1/4" nylon screw and drill a hole at the far end to accept a plastic tag.
0 x
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

Kink3d Cobra with airlock would fit the bill here. Plenty of length options to fit, open enough to bath with.
0 x
cbeltguy

Post by cbeltguy »

Check the Kink3D designs. You can use an airlock with a plastic tag and it will be fine. I haven't heard anyone using the CB-2000 in a lot of years, that was the go-to around the year 2000 and I had one then in the early 2000's I wore when I was in college. By comparison the CB-2000 is a torture device compared to Kink3d, they're so much more comfortable and secure.
0 x
28 Year old male in a My-steel Belt.
Mars2702

Post by Mars2702 »

I am wondering about the proper length of the cage. With four measurements through the day and night, my average length is 76 mm or 3 inches. But usually when i was in the CB-2000, my tip was about a quarter-inch from the end of the cage. That cage was 2½ inches long. That means that most of the time I was 2 inches long. Should I go with the average length of the uncaged penis or the length when it was in the cage?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

If your previous cage was 2.5” and you weren’t reaching the end as stated then the maximum length you need in my opinion is 2” and if it was me I’d be going shorter again to around 1.5”. I know it sounds very small but in my experience over 9 years “smaller is better”. You may find differently but at least come down to 2”.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Mars2702

Post by Mars2702 »

Whoa! 1½ inches sounds scary.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Yep it sure sounds scary but if you like being teased for being too small and not up to the job it’s great ! If you’re worried try 2” first and see how you go, I really think you’ll find it more comfortable than not reaching the end.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

If I may, come check out my Evo!

It was designed from the ground up to be the most comfortable, hygienic, and anatomically correct chastity cage on the market.
It gets fitted to your measurements so that you don't have to worry about where you fit into a sizing guide.
It has a uniquely shaped base ring that gets sized and shaped to your anatomy and is widely acclaimed as the most comfortable base ring available.
It has an open design which makes hygiene extremely easy without unlocking and reduces smell build up.
With it being 3D printed, it also has no "weld lines" making it much more durable than traditional plastic cages.
The head and glans ring design help maintain urethra alignment for the majority of the time so peeing is less of a mess, struggle, nor something to have to be concerned about.

If your primary metal detector issue is airports, I have a customer who has done 100k miles with the cage with zero alarms. The brass integrated lock isn't enough metal to set a standard metal detector off as it is roughly the same amount of metal as a crotch zipper.
I am also working on a more refined plastic lock but don't have a tentative release date for that yet.
1 x
Mars2702

Post by Mars2702 »

I am trying the Kink3d Cobra N. I do not have much trouble with the length of the cage, but finding the correct base ring is difficult. I started with the "5" ring. That was too big. I went to the "2" ring. It seemed secure enough at first, but when I was not paying attention, the right testicle slipped out. I guess I need to go to a "1" or maybe even a zero ring. But this device is not cheap, and the cage is not secure at all. I can pull the penis right out the back of the cage. Would a smaller ring, like a "1' or a zero secure the penis any better?
0 x