Steelworxx Anti Pullout spikes

For the gearheads in the audience
squoink

Steelworxx Anti Pullout spikes

Post by squoink »

Hi All,
Quite new to this and appreciative of any advice.

I've often read that ball trap devices can never be 100% escape proof. However, I have a steelworxx revenge with an A ring that has 2 Anti Pullout spikes (which I've dulled/flattened with a file). These make pullout next to impossible, certainly way too difficult for me to be bothered trying.

My concern is safety but given the things I've seen online that some guys do to their tackle I wonder if maybe I'm over worrying. I'm a grower and the device is quite small so I can't 'grow' very much. As such I'm never in any pain and barely notice the anti pullout spikes. Just a bit concerned about having something like this next to my bits. Any chance of nerve damage or anything else etc

Thanks very much in advance for any advice/experience
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Steelworxx Anti Pullout spikes

Post by Tom Allen »

I have a similar device that came with some extra security rings. I filed and ground the anti-pullout spikes down to half their original length, and I still can't wear them comfortably. The tube itself is so snug that I haven't bothered trying to grind any more. Right now I'm just counting on a tight fit, some friction, and a snug cuff ring to keep everything secure. So far it's been okay, but we'll see how we do during the hot summer days.

My thinking is that if you are wearing the security ring and do not feel any pain, nor have any chafing, then you're okay. The tissue is pretty resilient.
0 x
squoink

Post by squoink »

Thanks a lot for your advice Tom.
Thought there would be more takers as I'm sure security without piercings would be of interest to many people.

Anyway, thanks a lot

Steve
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Every set of antipullout spikes i’ve tried has been totally unusable. i’m looking at the new idea a couple of devices on DHgate have which has spikes coming down from the top that i think may have merit BUT i also have an idea of my own i intend to work on soon. Personally i don’t think anything in the A-ring is workable and it needs an extra “something” that fits between it and the cage.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.