ISO Device that *allows* erections

For the gearheads in the audience
NewDaddyDan

ISO Device that *allows* erections

Post by NewDaddyDan »

Hi there, New Daddy Dan here,

I was hoping someone more experienced in the world of male chastity could help me in my search for a toy that might not even exist. Now, before anyone starts judging or telling me that I'm "doing this all wrong", keep in mind that every relationship is different. I happen to have a boy with the most beautiful cock (both hard and flaccid) that I've ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. We already have a nice fitting, typical chastity cage that we use regularly. What I'm looking for is something different for those days that I really need to show him who is in control. If I give this boy a "free day" without 100% supervision, he spends the entire day laying on the bed stroking his cock (let's be honest, I would too if I had a cock as perfect as his). Can't really blame him there when I'm the one letting him get away with it. But sometimes we just need to spoil our boys, am I right?

With that in mind, I've been searching high and low for a device that will allow my boy to get a full erection while he's not with me, but won't allow him to stimulate himself or achieve an orgasm. Again, I understand that this is relatively a-typical, but I want him to feel his cock getting hard. I want him to reach down, like he always does when he gets turned on, and find that he can't even touch himself. I want his cock to get harder and start throbbing, waiting for his hand to start stroking, even though he won't feel anything (or not much of anything). I want him to constantly be on edge, hard as a rock and frustrated--ready for daddy to come home, take off the lock, and get to milking his beautiful boy.

Does anyone know of a toy that might allow this? We've tried the OxBalls cocklock. Worked great for about a day until the cock ring part of it split, rendering it completely useless. Any insight or direction would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,

NewDaddyDan
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: ISO Device that *allows* erections

Post by TwistedMister »

CB-X still sells 'The Curve', which is designed for 'larger' guys. It might not allow for a *full* erection, but it could be enough...might even be *more* of a tease if he can get partly erect but not all the way...

Other than that, maybe something custom?

Check dhgate, those Chinese have tons of stuff, might find something suitable.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
bolted_rooster

Post by bolted_rooster »

Fetish Felix makes a belt that has a straight tube.

http://www.fetisch-felix.de/shop/produc ... 0-Set.html
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

The Bird Cage is fairly large. MCN might be able to custom make you something at a reasonable price. But if he has a PA, the best answer would be a device that doesn't have a base ring at all and just secures through the piercing. There's various designs that would allow a full erection without touching.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I feel like I’ve seen 99% of all the devices out there, and you’ll have to go custom.

It’ll cost relatively a lot, maybe $400 or more, but I bet that one of the custom guys would have no problem making this a reality.

Oh ... and ... wow!! ... that thought is SO HAWT!!
Getting a full erection inside a full steel tube with no space to touch at all?!?! I now want this.

The steel works in Germany advertises a straight steel tube as a chastity option for when the dom wants a dildo. I’m not sure how custom he goes on the size, and the default advertised would not be big enough for me, but I’ve always wanted one...
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with TM that the Curve may be a good choice. It was my first device, and too big for me. It allowed for a partial erection. The extra tantalizing part is that the shape of it forces the expanding penis to curve downward. As much as I love my current, perfectly fitting, devices, I do kinda miss that sensation.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Just be careful about allowing a partial erection in a cage. When I had a larger cage, I found it to be more painful than pleasurable but no cage I tried allowed a full erection. I have to say that was uncomfortable.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Good point, sirmebane. I did have to lube well (I use baby oil) to keep things sliding freely. Otherwise things could get painful.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

The Bon4-L is just what you are looking for. And I have one for sale! Please see my 'classified' ad in the Marketplace. Thanks!
0 x
Honey M

Post by Honey M »

I would suggest the Q4 from KH Dream..
.https://www.shapeways.com/shops/pedro69 ... R+AREA&s=0
Can provide small ,medium ,large and extra large and everything in between.
Go to the Q4 Customer area for the display.
Also very good on email response and feedback.
0 x