TSA Approved Cage

For the gearheads in the audience
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

TSA Approved Cage

Post by sirmebane »

I'm traveling a little more and my wife seems unwilling to play when I have a TSA checkpoint to cross in a short window of time.

I have intentionally staying away from plastic and silicone cages but need something that won't cause a fuss in a metal detector and stands a better than average chance of passing without concern in the newer millimeter wave scanners.

Suggestions?
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Jon Descer

Re: TSA Approved Cage

Post by Jon Descer »

It's the TSA--nothing is approved, everything is either not allowed or they have the discretion one way or the other. I'd say the best bet would be clear plastic or silicone, and simpler designs (so no Holy Trainer). No problem with metal detectors. With body scanners though, I think there is still a good chance of getting flagged for a search, but hopefully you won't have to remove the device if they can see inside. I think you can still decline the scanners though, if you'd rather get wand-ed and patted down, and you might sneak by with the device that way, since they (usually) don't grab directly on your junk. No lock either, obviously, have to go with one of these security tag things. Whatever you do, I'd go extra early to the airport, so you can afford to spend 30 minutes trying really hard NOT to condescend to a barely-literate bureaucrat on a power trip as you explain your kink while standing half-naked in an office. Apologies to any TSA employees, I just hate your bosses.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

I just returned from a flying business trip. Did not wear a device. Despite that, I still "opted-out" of the metal detector and scanner and went with the pat down as I have been doing since the first generation of scanners. (That's another topic/discussion.) One of the pat down searches might have discovered a device, had I been wearing one; the second search would most definitely have discovered one.

Moral of the story: It depends on who is doing the search. The searches are better now than they were even a couple of years ago. And by 'better' I mean more consistent from one screener to another and conducted better.

For those of us who wear MCDs, this is bad news. For those of us concerned that someone might illegally sneak a small weapon or IED on board, it's good news.

There has obviously, (to this trained observer,) been an upgrade in the standards (it's a relative comparison) and training given to the staff. Early on, the training and personnel selection were so poor (IMO) that it seemed to be totally up to the individual screener. And that's assuming "the lights were on and someone was home."
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Jon Descer wrote:so you can afford to spend 30 minutes trying really hard NOT to condescend to a barely-literate bureaucrat on a power trip as you explain your kink while standing half-naked in an office.
:lol: +1

And, as JD stated my apologies to those who do this job in a professional manner.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

Feels like my plans are just a way to cause more trouble (for everyone) than it is worth. Bah. Humbug.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

So...if you HAVE to be LOCKED, then I have no idea. But, if the security tag thing works for you, I have an idea, so long as you can control your bladder. Put on a very small condom while flaccid, work a security tag through some holes near the base and then wrap it around your sack, and bind it reasonably tight. You can't pull out of the thing without tearing the condom or breaking the tag, and if you play with yourself, you can't hide the evidence without cutting open the condom. If the trips are too long to not use the bathroom, maybe do something similar with electrical tape, wrapped over your sensitive bits so playing is hard, and again, bound down with a security tag, so that you couldn't possibly re-tape. I doubt the TSA would catch this, or care, and if they did both, fine, cut it off and throw it out, it's all common house-hold items (except your zip ties have numbers on them), no one is going to call the cops because some dude was wearing a condom.
0 x
Greggy

Post by Greggy »

Can I make a request to everyone to please, please consider not making airport security folks jobs more difficult and awkward than they are already by involving them in our sex games?
Will they let you through with whatever it is? Probably.
Is it really a considerate and respectful thing to do? I don't think so. They are not consenting to be part of this game, leave it in your bag until you get to the other side.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Greggy wrote:Can I make a request to everyone to please, please consider not making airport security folks jobs more difficult and awkward than they are already by involving them in our sex games?
No. 'We' aren't involving *them*, *they* are involving *themselves*.
Will they let you through with whatever it is? Probably.
Is it really a considerate and respectful thing to do? I don't think so.
They don't deserve it.
They are not consenting to be part of this game, leave it in your bag until you get to the other side.
Yes, they *are* consenting. By forcing us to submit to them looking/feeling under our clothes they are consenting to whatever the hell they find/see.

There are many more reasons against the TSA, but I'll leave it at this for now. Screw them.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

In general terms i have to agree with twistedmister. Has anybody ever seen any stats of the number of terrorists they’ve stopped ???? One of the most annoying and totally useless jobs in existence !! Just my view of course lol.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

TwistedMister wrote: There are many more reasons against the TSA, but I'll leave it at this for now. Screw them.
:lol:
0 x