Shopping for a Jail Bird

For the gearheads in the audience
cuyahoga
Re: Shopping for a Jail Bird

Post by cuyahoga »

When I was waiting for my JB, it showed up unexpectedly one day before exactly six weeks.

I felt like a kid on Christmas. But it was wrong, and I had to send it back. Their turn-around on fixing problems was super fast, and it was maybe eight days later that I finally had the correct one.

And it is so perfect. I could literally wear it permanently. Zero issues with comfort, pain ... zero.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Caged Lion

Post by Caged Lion »

I’ve been wearing a Jail Bird for over 4 years. I’ve tried several base rings. I disagree with people wanting the smallest possible. My advice is to get a ring that is comfortable, that you can wear without lube. It should never hurt and, of course, you can wear it (without the cage) without your balls escaping. I have the security screw. It does the job. We did have to get the ring rethreaded after 3 years. Mrs. Lion removes it for play almost every day. Monthly cleaning of the device, including the security screw, in an ultrasonic cleaner keeps the threads (and everything else) dirt and oil free.
0 x
Our podcasts on Apple Podcast Store
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/m ... 1528619424
In chastity since 2013
https://malechastityjournal.com
DeltaGeorge

Post by DeltaGeorge »

Does anyone use the locking cock ring?
0 x
DeltaGeorge

Post by DeltaGeorge »

Halfway through week 5.
0 x
DeltaGeorge

Post by DeltaGeorge »

Real world issues have kept me from updating here.

My jailbird arrived on exactly the six-week mark. I was disappointed that the design was not like the pictures on the Mature Metal website. Although their web page shows them both ways, I was expecting the locking post to be on the front of the base ring not on top. They said that they now make them with the locking post on top because more people find them more comfortable that way.

After a slight adjustment, It can be worn without any problems. I get some ball burn when being teased but normal wear is surprisingly comfortable.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

The Jailbird's post-on-top of the ring is more anatomically correct. The inside, top of the base ring rests on top of the penis. The cage/tube should align as well. MM has it figured out!
0 x