Solid deposit

For the gearheads in the audience
Papageno

Solid deposit

Post by Papageno »

After a few months of being in my stainless steel CD, although there are many intermediate releases and cleaning of the device, I see that some solid deposit is accumulating on the bars, near the cage tip.
I don't know if it comes from peeing residues, or from leaking chastity tears.
It does not go away with soap, water or brushing. I also tried effervescent pills intended for dental brace, without success. :(
:idea: The best thing I found to make the bars shiny again is to dip it in white vinegar for a few hours.
Has anyone observed the same thing?
0 x
slave d

Re: Solid deposit

Post by slave d »

Not me, the cage cleans up fine with a soft brush (i use an old toothbrush) and some liquid soap.

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
SteveT

Re: Solid deposit

Post by SteveT »

I think this may be limescale. Do you live in a hard water area?

I live in London which is notorious for the hard water of the Thames Basin. I shower every day, and recently I was unlocked (due to a trip that would involve airport-style security). I noticed then a thin build-up of a white deposit in between the bars of the cage.
I was able to scrape it off with my fingernail. I then put the cage in the dishwasher (I always do this anyway on the rare occasions when I am unlocked as I think that the high heat of the dishwasher is a good way of getting a really hygienic clean). This left it shiny as new...
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017