holytrainer keeps slipping

For the gearheads in the audience
Alan_Watt

holytrainer keeps slipping

Post by Alan_Watt »

does anyone else have a issue with the holytrainer that keeps slipping?

i'm in the 50mm and the holytrainer keeps slipping down, does anyone have any idea how to keep it closer to the pelvic region?
0 x
slave d

Re: holytrainer keeps slipping

Post by slave d »

50mm with me and it would fall off lol. my suggestion would be smaller A-ring.

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Koala

Post by Koala »

I'll second that. I started out with the 50 and the 40 is now comfortable. Not sure what the cold weather will bring though.
0 x
piekatie50

Post by piekatie50 »

I have a very similar problem

When I get aroused, the cage can slip off, and I can come loose essentially. I have the regular size, and I don't think the smaller one would fit. Should I bump down to the smaller ring?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

piekatie50 wrote:I have a very similar problem

When I get aroused, the cage can slip off, and I can come loose essentially. I have the regular size, and I don't think the smaller one would fit. Should I bump down to the smaller ring?
i hesitate to tell people to spend money but my experience has certainly been that a smaller A-ring is usually required to stop that problem. i see the new Mk3 HolyTrainer has a 36mm ring (when i bought mine a few years back 40mm was the smallest). The new ring won't fit older units i don't think but certainly if there's a size smaller you can go to it should help.

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
piekatie50

Post by piekatie50 »

Umkay, I'll give it a try. Thanks!! I'll let y'all know how it works out <3
0 x
aversimencierro

Post by aversimencierro »

I have an original CB600s and I wanted to buy the Holy Trainer. I have seen in Aliexpress imitation for less than 10 dollars of resin. I would like to know if there is so much difference in quality with the original so that it is so expensive. Thank you.

PD Sorry my english, :?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

aversimencierro wrote:I have an original CB600s and I wanted to buy the Holy Trainer. I have seen in Aliexpress imitation for less than 10 dollars of resin. I would like to know if there is so much difference in quality with the original so that it is so expensive. Thank you.
Yes, there is a big difference in quality.

Don't support known thieves, it makes you no better than they are.
PD Sorry my english, :?
Your 'English' didn't cause you to try to post what was basically the same post in three different places in a short span of time, please don't do that.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

In my experience with my HTv2, the ring size was one part of the problem. It was too big. The other part of the problem was the increasing "sloppiness" and loose fit between the ring and the tube. This caused the gap between the bottom of the ring and the bottom of the tube to increase - almost doubled - and I had a testicle slip through more than once and the device slipped off with an erection once. All because the gap was too large the the ring too large.
0 x