Holytrainer Ring Sizing

For the gearheads in the audience
test867

Holytrainer Ring Sizing

Post by test867 »

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been repeated but could never quite find the right answer.

Recently got the htv2 short with the 45mm and 50mm ring and was in the cb6ks with the 4th largest(?) ring. The thing was I never wore the cb6ks for more than 24 hours at a time so i never got the ring sizing right but went ahead with the htv2.

now in the htv2 for a week now. first couple days and was super excited and wanted to cramp everything in the 45mm ring but noticed a burning sensation on the underside of the boys even with plenty of lube, but everything was nice and tight, nothing was getting out anytime soon. decided to move to the 50mm and it's way more comfortable, no lube needed but it seems to hang low, in the right position, my cock can come out from the top. i tried to move back to the 45mm but it's still fairly tight to the point that when i run my fingers along the sack, i can't feel it, i can only feel it when i scrape my nails along the balls.

so my question is, so i should stick to the 50mm or try to move down to the 45mm?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Holytrainer Ring Sizing

Post by Tom Allen »

Not the HT, but the CB3000:

I started with a 1-7/8" ring because the 2" ring would have the device slipping down, but the 1-3/4" ring was way, way too tight. Like, painful.

Over the years I've stretched a bit, and when I made a stainless steel cuff ring, I reduced it to 1-13/16. Not much, but it was comfortable, and helped to retain the weight of the device.

I recently switched to an entirely different device that has a cuff ring that is circular when you look at it face on, but from the side it's more ergonomic. They only had 40, 45 and 50 mm. 45mm is a hair over 1-3/4, which I initially thought would be tight, but the combination of the cuff shape, plus skin stretching on my part actually makes for a very comfortable fit. I'm not going to say that I don't sometimes feel it at 4 am, but it's now the most comfortable thing i own.

I'd say practice wearing the 45 mm ring whenever you can. You may have to switch out at times, but try it for a month to see if your body adapts.
0 x
test867

Post by test867 »

does that mean I should put on the 45 once in a while to stretch out?

I've been out of the cage for a while because I've noticed the 45 caused quite a bit of abrasion on the underside of the sack and actually led to some redness and soreness
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I mean you should try wearing g the 45 MM as much as possible. Once in a while won't do anything. Switch back to the 50 MM when the 45 becomes unbearable.
0 x