Thinking of buying CustomChastity

For the gearheads in the audience
happilylockedman

Thinking of buying CustomChastity

Post by happilylockedman »

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a "Ghost" from Custom Chastity. I'm attracted to them because they're both open ( for hygiene ) and light weight.

Does anyone have experiences with them that they'd share here?
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Re: Thinking of buying CustomChastity

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Is the gap adjustable? I've found that I need a "summer" gap and a "winter" gap. With a steel device, a quick bang with a rubber mallet gives me what I need, but I don't know about a synthetic device. Perhaps getting two base rings with different gap amounts?
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
donn0758
Last orgasm: December 6th, 2022

Post by donn0758 »

I have one. The gap is not adjustable. It did come with 3 rings and I went progressively smaller. I did like the lightweight. I found that I had to sand it because even though they worked on it, it was still rough. The biggest downside I had was that if I jerk on it at all, it causes skin irritation. I know I shouldn't be doing that.
0 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

You can have an additional ring made up with a different gap, or else two cages.
0 x
Albert Steel

Post by Albert Steel »

Hi!
I bought a Ghost (for PA) more than a year ago, looking for a travel-safe (read: non-metal) device.
First,in short, I would not recommend the product.

Then, a bit longer version for those interested in 'why'.

First of all, the whole order process was an ordeal. I did not get what I ordered. It took weeks for the manufacturer to respond. At one point, they called me as a customer a thief, for making a dispute to Paypal after not receiving any responses from them in weeks when asking why I was not delivered what I had ordered.

This process aside, I'd also warn anyone considering a purchase to be on the generous side when making measurements As most posts in general are to the contrary..
Due to the form factor of the device, it seems to require an additional cm or half an inch to the end to actually fit. For those with piercings, the 'jewellery' aren't really useful as they are really rough plastic, and if you would like to go for the ring to attach to your own ring, you would again need a lot of extra space to accommodate.

And the design itself is a pain (pun intended) to put on. you're almost guaranteed to have skin in the wrong place when fitting the pieces together.

Considering the price, I would opt for something (about anything) else.
0 x