Shorter cage - easier life

For the gearheads in the audience
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Shorter cage - easier life

Post by sirmebane »

I got a shorter cage and everything I have ever read is true. Suppressed erections are not as uncomfortable, everyday life is more comfortable, going to the bathroom is simpler.

I thought the cage I had been wearing was small enough but there was always some gap unless I was excited or I was shifting the base ring backwards.

Lose the gap. Life is better.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Shorter cage - easier life

Post by Tom Allen »

sirmebane wrote: Lose the gap. Life is better.
Sounds like an appliance commercial. :lol:
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Tom Allen wrote:
sirmebane wrote: Lose the gap. Life is better.
Sounds like an appliance commercial. :lol:
It is, kinda. The MCD is an appliance.... ;)
0 x
ManagedMan

Post by ManagedMan »

I totally agree! When I was using a stock Holy Trainer my dick had room to grow in the tube. I ordered custom steel cages and ordered them both extra short. The feeling is even more intense getting my cock stuffed in that cage and not having any room to grow. And surprisingly it is so much more comfortable.
0 x
Currently wearing: MCN Contender sized short
Also have: HT2 short black, HT2 regular clear, CB-6000, CB-6000s, BirdLock Original
samleo_1999

Post by samleo_1999 »

Agreed. I have been progressively put into smaller cages by the Wife, and my current one is 1.5" and is really the most comfortable one I've worn, which is very important in my case, which is 24/7/365.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I found the 6000s very uncomfortable.
0 x
CB6000
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

I have a large jailbird. It is not easy to get comfortable when sitting(which I do most of the day at work). I have wondered about getting a shorter cage. Presently I wear a 4 1/2 or 5" cage. I have only about 1/4 inch free during the day. I fill it when it's warm weather. It is heavy and I need the underwear for support. How short could I go? I don't want a painful nocturnal erection. Mrs Cage is not one to change it every day. When it's on, it stays on, no matter what. Could I get a 3" cage? Any recommendations?
0 x
It's good to be caged.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

According to Mature Metal, the tip of your penis should be touching the end of the cage 90% of the time. T
he only exceptions should be times of "shrinkage."
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
danj

Post by danj »

I decreased the size of my cage when I went from a Steelworxx Steelheart to a modified Looker 3. Absolutely more comfortable. I still have the Steelheart and wear it occasionally, but the Looker 3 is mush easier to wear. It's a smaller/closer fit and also quite a bit lighter than the solid Steelheart. I tend to get some pain in my balls after a couple days in the Steelheart weighing me down.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

sls01234 wrote:I found the 6000s very uncomfortable.
I also found the 6000 s to be uncomfortable, but it was not a length issue. The cage diameter was too small and skin was popping out of all of the air vents. All is well since I found Mature Metal and got the sizing right.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.