Is there a perfect fit?

For the gearheads in the audience
attentive_husband

Is there a perfect fit?

Post by attentive_husband »

I have a watchful mistress and most of the time it's great. But when my stuff is at it's smallest it feels like it's on the edge of falling off. However, normal size and I can just jam one finger under the ring. And when my wife has me worked up I couldn't get a toothpick under with a sledgehammer.

Is this just how it works? Or is there some new design that handles this?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Is there a perfect fit?

Post by TwistedMister »

Given the considerable variability of the male anatomy, this is a situation that is difficult to resolve, especially if one is using a solid ring.

A solid ring means that it has to be big enough to get everything in, which means, of course, that it is big enough to get it out again.

Two rings, one slightly smaller than the other, may help to mitigate the situation in that [generally] when the weather is warmer one gains a little more 'slack' than when the weather is colder.

The only way to further improve the situation is with a multi-part ring, or a hinged ring, which can be small enough to not fall off...of course, there may be a bit more discomfort when aroused, and some folks complain that the hinged rings can be a little 'pinchy' if the hinge is poorly designed.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55
Re: Is there a perfect fit?

Post by locked4her55 »

attentive_husband wrote:Is this just how it works?
It's how it works for me. I'm also in a WM and at times, when aroused the base ring is almost unbearably tight but then just this past weekend we spent an hour in the hot tub. Holy crap, I was so relaxed that I fell out. :shock: . My wife laughed and said on her way to fetch a key, "no hot tubing by yourself for you". 95% of the time tho it's perfect.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273