Flexible Urethral Tube

For the gearheads in the audience
BWiley

Flexible Urethral Tube

Post by BWiley »

Has anyone used a device with a urethral tube that has flexible silicone tubing?
I've tried one with a solid stainless steel one and just didn't feel comfortable and stopped.
I'm thinking the silicone tubing would be much more comfortable and safer.

This is an example: http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/lat ... 13635.html

Something else I noticed is that all the urethral tube models have the tube in the center of the chastity tube, where your urethra is on the bottom of your penis. This means your penis is not centered in the device.
I guess you could always not use the urethral tube.

And how about the spike attachment that come with some of these stainless steel devices? Are they worth anything or work?

Thank you,
BobW
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Flexible Urethral Tube

Post by Tom Allen »

I recently picked up a similar device with the "no pullout spike" ring, and I found that ring too painful to even put on. Yesterday I finally had a chance to grind the points down to something more reasonable, but haven't had a chance to try them yet. In the past, I've always found spiked rings to be more trouble than they are worth, but that's just me.

I had also considered trying a urethral device, but the size of the tubing (8mm is 5/16") seemed a little daunting.
0 x
BWiley

Re: Flexible Urethral Tube

Post by BWiley »

Actually the 8mm size isn't uncomfortable or hard to use. Your urethra is bigger than you think.
Besides a piercing, I think a tube is the only way to be as close to 100% secure as you can get.
You might be able to pull out using a tube, but you'd never be able to get back in.
0 x