Effects of going shorter? (cage length)

For the gearheads in the audience
ChastityNoob

Re: Effects of going shorter? (cage length)

Post by ChastityNoob »

Thanks for the info TwistedMister... This PCG muscle looks like a whole can of worms I need to research. Maybe the fact that I'm able to orgasm so easily is that I have a strong PCG muscle. I'm also capable of multiple orgasms sometimes which I'm reading is another effect of a strong PCG muscle...

In any event, your theory seems to back up what other people have said, which is that the ring size may have a significant impact. Leaning towards trying that first.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

The size of the cage is a secondary component, I'm not sure I made that clear, as it contributes to compression of the urethra.

Interesting about the multiple orgasms- curious to know how it works. Guessing that if the PCG is strong enough, you can clamp down and disrupt the contraction cycle, limiting the number of contractions and amount of semen expelled?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Went for a long time with the tip of my my flaccid penis normally resting about 1/2" from the end of my JB. Finally had it shortened that amount. Much more comfortable now, though I find the continual glans contact sometimes excessively stimulating...a situation Beth uses to full advantage.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

RegularJoe - I did the same thing with my JB about a year ago, with the same result. The kind of stimulation it creates is unique in my experience. It is wonderful, but oh so tantalizing. I have been in for 5 weeks now, a record for me, and I find this sensation happening more frequently. It drives me crazy, but I love it.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I also have my cage so I am almost always at or near the end. I don't experience any stimulation with normal daily wear. I do agree that LRC loves the fact that she can take her long nails and easily start to tease me at the end.
What I noticed when I went shorter was something else. Whenever I feel any arousal I can feel myself pressing against the end of the cage with very little growth. Sometimes this will be when I'm thinking of something LRC had done the night before. Other times it may be unexpected, like when I driving the car or washing the dishes.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

RegularJoe wrote:Went for a long time with the tip of my my flaccid penis normally resting about 1/2" from the end of my JB. Finally had it shortened that amount. Much more comfortable now, though I find the continual glans contact sometimes excessively stimulating...a situation Beth uses to full advantage.
Hey Joe! Long time no see. (Missed seeing your usually interesting posts.)

It might be interesting to try shorter sometime...I still only have the CB3k. I can get pretty small/shrunken, and I find that having 'some' room to grow is...interesting...a bit like a tease but not quite 'torture', get a little swollen and then- bam, stopped. It makes you want more, but you can't have it...

I can get a 'ruined' O in the cage, sometimes, if Mrs. Twisted uses her tongue juuuust right, or with a TENS unit, most other methods don't seem to work quite enough. But, the main ring is tight enough (and the cage too) that it just oozes out...and after quite a long time they had got weaker. I've been working to build up orgasm strength for about 8 months (not currently caged).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Hi Twisted! I've just been living the life, laying low.

As for ruined orgasms...I've gotten to the point that I can, after pretty much never being allowed orgasm out of my cage, sometimes experience one whilst simply sucking Beth's swollen clit....particularly if she's squirting heavily between each successive orgasm.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

TwistedMister wrote:The size of the cage is a secondary component, I'm not sure I made that clear, as it contributes to compression of the urethra.

Interesting about the multiple orgasms- curious to know how it works. Guessing that if the PCG is strong enough, you can clamp down and disrupt the contraction cycle, limiting the number of contractions and amount of semen expelled?
I'm really not sure about the multiple orgasms... It's something I've discovered fairly recently. The first feels like a normal orgasm, and I can trigger subsequent "orgasms" with some combination of penis/perineum/prostate stimulation. The subsequent orgasms don't have quite the same "climax" but it's an intense wave of pleasure. They're distinct in that each one builds after the last one has completely subsided, and I feel like there's a very specific window after one to trigger the next. If I don't get it within that window, the whole thing is over... It's a difficult thing to describe. I only connected the dots with the PCG muscle after reading your post and doing a little research. I have no idea whether my theory is accurate.

About the cage being a secondary factor, that's kind of where I'm going with my question about cage length (and I guess we can throw diameter in here as well). I definitely need a smaller ring but I'm also wondering if there are cage adjustments I can make even though my cage fit is considered "correct". My impression is that lots of people wear a smaller cage than their "correct" fit and I'm curious about the tradeoff between security and comfort. I'll probably make incremental changes but I like to understand the big picture.

Thanks again for the advice.
0 x
Motley

Post by Motley »

I have always been satisfied with my 1.5' long JB cage with the penis sitting comfortably at the tip making it easy to pee. Going to 1.25" would still be fine. I would think that having a cage that allows too much growth would allow partial penis engorgement including at the site of the base ring causing that unpleasant burning sensation. And certainly for keeping the cage in place and comfortable for long term wear, the shorter the better. Before buying my cage I found that a 1/8" change in base ring diameter made the difference between it also staying in place or at some point in the day just falling off.
0 x
Happily locked and in long term FLR.
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

Motley wrote:I would think that having a cage that allows too much growth would allow partial penis engorgement
That's the thing, even though it fits snugly when flaccid, I still feel like there's some room for enforcement with the open cage design.
0 x