Amazon Chastity Cages?

For the gearheads in the audience
LockedDoggy

Amazon Chastity Cages?

Post by LockedDoggy »

Hey all, I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it if I made a mistake.

I'm looking to get my first chastity cage and was wondering if anyone has experience with some of the cages that Amazon sells? I recently got a gift card from work and was hoping to pick something up soon!

There are a few that I'm looking at, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with any of these specifically or could suggest one that they know of. I'm not sure if I want plastic, silicone or metal at this point but could probably afford to pick up two and see what works best.

http://amzn.to/2f7XFOW

--------------------------------

http://amzn.to/2f7Wf7m

------------------------------

http://amzn.to/2gqSKyL
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Amazon Chastity Cages?

Post by Tom Allen »

All of these will give you problems.

The top one is a CB6000 clone, but the cuff ring is made differently; instead of a solid cross section, it's more like an I beam. Your skin will get chafed on the thin edges.

The bottom one is okay for evening play, but most people report that it's bulky and pinchy.

The middle one might be somewhat comfortable. If I were you, I'd poke around some of the threads in this forum to see what kinds of devices might be more wearable.
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

In my opinion, you will not be happy with any of these. Hinged rings pinch and CB clones tend to split along the seam after a while (very painful). Measure yourself when flaccid and take a 1/4" off your cage length. Smaller diameter is better than too large, both for cage and ring. Lighter is better than heavier (the metal one will not work for long term wear). Go for stainless and not chrome (they can rust and flake). See if you can find something on Amazon, Ebay or DHgate that comes close to your measurements and you will be much happier.
0 x
The Grinder

Post by The Grinder »

Cheap Amazon knockoffs are not likely to prove suitable for long term use. They are often times not made of steel and are not well made. However, they are inexpensive and have little wait time.

They are good for figuring out what styles work best for you and what measurements you should consider using for the more costly, slow {sometimes VERY slow} delivery custom device(s) you may eventually decide upon. These can be excellent test units.

Amazon knockoffs might be good for short term play, especially if you and your key holder are starting to feel your way through chastity play.

Do not accept the discomforts and troubles that come with mis-fitted, poorly made knockoff contraptions worn for days, weeks or months. On the other hand, don't waste the time and money buying custom units only to find they were not measured right or that you do not prefer the design.

There is a natural progression of vendors and costs that will get you to where you want that is faster and lower cost - not that this is ever fast and cheap.

Enjoy the ride
0 x
LockedDoggy

Post by LockedDoggy »

Thanks everyone for the comments, I realize none of these are going to be the best options, but for the price I think I'll be able to find something good for short term play.

I've looked at measurement guides and have been fairly unsuccessful at determining what I actually need. I do know I'm quite a bit longer than most when flaccid and my boys hang fairly high and tight.

I'm 23 and quite athletic if that makes a difference.

One of my friends suggested this as an option for me, I might give it a try and see what I think. Either way I'll be sure to report back! http://amzn.to/2f8bL2S
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

That is the longer version of my first cage. It didn't work for me because the gap between the ring and cage was too wide. My balls kept slipping through and the cage would free fall after that.

I would keep looking.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sunnyweasel

Post by sunnyweasel »

I go this off of Amazon -
Super short metal cage - It been working out well better than my Holy Trainer 2.
Sleeping ,cleaning , wearing -
Attachments
412oZjDNzfL._SY90_.jpg
412oZjDNzfL._SY90_.jpg (2.28 KiB) Viewed 5026 times
0 x