What is a good Chastity device to buy on Amazon?

For the gearheads in the audience
Moogie2

What is a good Chastity device to buy on Amazon?

Post by Moogie2 »

I have decided I need a chastity device. Because I want someone to control it. And to be dominated.

There are a lot of chastity devices on Amazon but there really cheap. Some of them cost 14$

What brands should I look for?

Thanks
0 x
Michele

Re: What is a good Chastity device to buy on Amazon?

Post by Michele »

I think that's a very hard thing for someone to answer... You'd have to measure yourself a bit to know where to start. I would stay away from silicone but that's a personal preference, some guys wear them no problem, I just hate them.

Most of what you are going to see on Amazon are knock offs... A true cb series will run around $150.

You can also try dhgate for a cheap knock off.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Moogie2

Post by Moogie2 »

I was thinking of getting a silicone chastity device. I work in a machine shop standing up all day. I'm worried about the weight and what it will sound like when groin is rubbing on the machines while work them.

I think I need to order soon. If have a orgasm I probably won't want to lock it up. Been almost 7 weeks since I has one.
0 x
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

https://www.amazon.com/YiFeng-Plastic-C ... =1-34&th=1

I got one of these and think it is great. It comes with 3 rings so you can find the one that fits you best.
It is well built and some find the edges too sharp. They are sharp, but they won't cut you, it just doesn't happen.
I did use a dremel and lowered the front slit so you can urinate without making a mess.
I recommend it for a first one and it is cheap. There are several different sellers, offering the same thing.
This one seems to be just like a genuine Holy Trainer because when the tube gets warm, there is a slight give to it. Not a lot, you can just feel it give when you put a fair amount of pressure on it.
Good Luck!

I agree about staying away from the silicone ones. It is way too easy to pull out and they get sweaty faster and are too bulky.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Hard to say what works for anyone but on my fourth purchase, I have truly found a comfortable cage that works for me. I cannot escape it and it is light for a metal cage.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/381709377746

This vendor is in New York and deliveries come in less than a week. I have two with different sizes. Big fan.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Moogie2

Post by Moogie2 »

Shopping for chastity device on Amazon is a lot of work. I don't know what size to get. How do I know what size to get? I am very big down there.
0 x
rotten

Post by rotten »

Moogie2 wrote:Shopping for chastity device on Amazon is a lot of work. I don't know what size to get. How do I know what size to get? I am very big down there.
Good luck. In my experience, being a little bit larger than average, it is really hard to find a device off the shelf that will fit properly. I finally had a "Contender" cage custom made and i haven't looked back. Even though the start ups price is higher, It would have saved me a lot of time and money starting with it.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Moogie2 wrote:Shopping for chastity device on Amazon is a lot of work. I don't know what size to get. How do I know what size to get? I am very big down there.
You really need to measure... You probably aren't as big ass you think you are flaccid.

Measure yourself, standing and completely normal flaccid - not cold and shriveled, not warm and hangy... I typically have my subs measure over the course of a week but you need to have some idea of base ring, length and girth.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Moogie2

Post by Moogie2 »

Are there measuring instructions? Cbx.com seems good but expensive. i kind of worry about people finding out I wear a chastity device. I still haven't had a orgasm since 9-11. God I miss shooting that stuff.
0 x
Moogie2

Post by Moogie2 »

I made it 3 months with out Cumming. I have No plans to cum. I can't believe I started sucking on a life dildo and enjoy it.
0 x