What is a good Chastity device to buy on Amazon?

For the gearheads in the audience
Saint

Re: What is a good Chastity device to buy on Amazon?

Post by Saint »

TwistedMister wrote:
fruitgems wrote:...it seems like "fit" is more individual than I thought, so surprising him with one might not be a good idea
The CB-X line can be a good place to start. The cost is not prohibitively expensive, and the device comes with a variety of ring sizes and spacers, which allows you to make adjustments and get an idea of what size might be needed for a more expensive device.

A CB-3000 was my first [real] device, and it is still the only one...for more than 15 years...which works out to less than $10/yr.
Why pay tens of dollars for an outdated product, though?

$8 was the lowest price I've seen for a HT v2 copy with hour rings to experiment with.

And if you want to support the original company that created the design, you can always order the real deal from Novamedia after you've figured out the sizing.

Having extensively worn both, the CB line is to the Holy Trainer like an 80's econobox to a modern car. Absolutely no reason to recommend it anymore.
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

I tried a CB-type device, but the hygiene aspect bothered me, so went open metal, eventually ending up with the Male Chastity Now Contender. Light-weight and easy to clean, it can be worn indefinitely.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Saint wrote: Why pay tens of dollars for an outdated product, though?

$8 was the lowest price I've seen for a HT v2 copy with hour rings to experiment with.

And if you want to support the original company that created the design, you can always order the real deal from Novamedia after you've figured out the sizing.

Having extensively worn both, the CB line is to the Holy Trainer like an 80's econobox to a modern car. Absolutely no reason to recommend it anymore.
I happen to prefer the CB-X designs to the HT...and that's what it comes down to, personal preferences. Note that I said "...can be...", I didn't say "Buy this and only this". The person looking needs to make their own decisions on style.

As far as "supporting the original company", I object to supporting counterfeiters in any way, shape or form at any time. They are a scourge in the marketplace, presenting an inferior product as real and deceiving customers into buying it. Customers are often unaware and when the product performs poorly they present a negative opinion/review of the company that had nothing to do with the crap they purchased. The company is negatively affected not only by the loss of the immediate sale, but also by an undeserved negative reputation as a result. This is bad for consumers in general,and especially so for niche market products. Amazon seems not to care in the slightest and apparently does nothing to dissuade the fakers- as long as they get a cut of the deal they couldn't care less.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted