Kali teeth device

For the gearheads in the audience
HPHDX

Kali teeth device

Post by HPHDX »

Having read some fiction about poor guys somehow finding them selve looked into a Kali teeth device, I find my self increasingly interested in this device.

While I do realize that it is more a "play" device than useable for actual long term chastity use, I do still find the Kali both interesting and slightly scary at the same time.
I have to admit that the thought of being "forced" into it by my wife, hearing the lock click shut and feeling the teeth bite at even the slightest arousal, does somehow turn me on - even if it only will be for limited play around the house.

As the come rather in-expensive of eBay it's not too difficult to get your hands on one, and quite a few different styles are available - like this.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ball-strecher-s ... Sw0UdXqALU

Does anyone have experience with these kind of devices?
My concerns is that it would just slide of the shaft of the penis when there's no basering behind the balls and the penis is flaccid.. Or the pain from the teeth would be just crazy too much and the money is wasted on an item never used.

Thoughts welcome :)
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17
Re: Kali teeth device

Post by peter_rabbit »

I've tried Mike's Teeth and other heavier devices. They draw down and scraped me up.
Do check out the KTB that MaleChastityNow makes.
http://malechastitynow.com
It is more expensive than off the shelf, but it light and lockable. It's oddly comfortable when flaccid and deviously painful elsewise.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

My concerns is that it would just slide of the shaft of the penis when there's no basering behind the balls and the penis is flaccid.
IIRC, the -original- KTB had angled teeth to prevent sliding it off. Even if you managed to 'stretch out' enough to slide it along the shaft, it wasn't getting past the head (if properly sized).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I too have the device from MCN. It is very light and comfy, but if properly sized, it's not moving. The teeth grab the loose skin when soft; you don't really feel it because there's enough slack for the skin to slide and twist, but it prevents pulling off. I actually thought mine WOULD slide off when I first popped it on, but nope, I walked a mile or so and it didn't budge, even when I sweat. You also CAN lock it to a base ring; out of curiosity, I put on the base ring from a CG-6000 and if you maneuver it right, I got the lock through both sides of the bracelet and the ring just fine. MCN even sells rings for this purpose.

Also, I did not like the device in practice. Sure, the pain was...painful, but it was the itching that drove me nuts. I can't wear it for more than 20 minutes even if I don't have a single erection the entire time, it just irritates me like crazy. Just so you know.
0 x
HPHDX

Post by HPHDX »

I showed a pic of an eBay device to the wife, and - quite scary - she found it interesting - particular the biting part. :o

Noted the comments about use and realize that it's mostly a "play" thing and not for long term wear.
The thing still both turns me on and scares me at the same time. Quite similar to the first thought of handing over the cage keys to her ;)
The thought of giving oral services to her with that thing locked on and her refusing to take it off before she is satisfied :shock:

Anyways, based on the relative cheap amount for the eBay devices I will at least not be ruined by giving it a try.

The part about the original Kali having angled teeth to ensure it will stay on does however sound quite interesting. Anyone knows it they are available anywhere?

Any thoughts on what the internal diameter should be compared to the flaccid penis in order to ensure it does not slide off?

Thanks for comments by the way :)
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

HPHDX wrote:Any thoughts on what the internal diameter should be compared to the flaccid penis in order to ensure it does not slide off?
Male Chastity Now has this guide for sizing;
http://malechastitynow.com/index.php?ro ... ation_id=9
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

HPHDX wrote:The part about the original Kali having angled teeth to ensure it will stay on does however sound quite interesting. Anyone knows it they are available anywhere?
The *original* KTB was developed a considerably long time ago (nearly 2 decades?). The market for chastity/kink devices was nowhere near as well-developed as it is now and they went out of business.

I don't know if any of the current crop of devices has the angled teeth.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted