Metal Devices

For the gearheads in the audience
quonker

Re: Metal Devices

Post by quonker »

First time post but I've been interested and intrigued with chastity for a long time.

My other half isn't naturally dominant but she's getting into it and she has decided that she likes the fact she can control my urges.

Anyway, I have a HT2 and a cheapo metal belt:

http://m.dhgate.com/product/m127-new-bo ... 3846364597

This I've tweaked and riveted and can wear it for quite a while without too much issue, it's uncomfortable yes, but that's a constant reminder of her control.

I also have to use tape to keep the neoprene sides attached to the SS or else the sharp edges dig in.

I love the fact it would clearly be a lot more difficult to get off than the HT2 although I've worn that for 4 weeks and of course it's well designed and can be worn for extended periods.

The current belt means I cannot touch my penis under any circumstances which is of course what I am striving for.

I suppose I agree with the sentiment discussed previously, experimentation and finding what is right for you is the key.

Now I'm on the hunt for a similar metal belt that I can get purpose made to fit which won't break the bank!
0 x