asylum locking chastity urethral brace

For the gearheads in the audience
Moogie2

asylum locking chastity urethral brace

Post by Moogie2 »

I am thinking of buying this on Amazon. They say it is escape proof. Will it hurt me to leave on full time? Just thinking of Putting this on me really does excite me.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: asylum locking chastity urethral brace

Post by Tom Allen »

Moogie2 wrote:I am thinking of buying this on Amazon. They say it is escape proof. Will it hurt me to leave on full time? Just thinking of Putting this on me really does excite me.
Can you provide a link to the device, for those of us who would prefer not to clutter up their Search history? Or those who are on mobile devices?

Edit: Found it:
https://www.amazon.com/Master-Asylum-Lo ... B00MI4MYEQ
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

FWIW i don't believe any urethral device is "inescapable" if the tube doesn't go well back past the A ring. I'd also be leary of a hinged A-ring for long term use and finally have a look on dhgate where you'll probably find the same thing or variations of it for about 80% less cost. Personally i feel it's more of a "toy" for short term play than a serious chastity device. Just my 2 cents though, i tried lots of ideas as i got into this too.

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Moogie2

Post by Moogie2 »

One reviewer said it was escape proof. But I think if you have a Small penis you might be able to get out of it.They also say erections are painful with it on.
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

Just want to point out that Male Chastity Now makes one of these to order, which might be more comfortable, harder to get out of, and also, frankly, safer than buying something likely made in China.

http://malechastitynow.com/index.php?ro ... duct_id=59
0 x
Moogie2

Post by Moogie2 »

That looks Nice. There is no way out of that. If I had a key holder I buy one now.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

No way out, but there is a lot of access—it wouldn't stop me from trying to get enough stimulation to cum. It would likely be uncomfortable, but the caveman portion of my brain would try for an orgasm regardles of the comfort.

:shock:
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.