Ordering a Custom Chastity Ghost

For the gearheads in the audience
jmiller1

Ordering a Custom Chastity Ghost

Post by jmiller1 »

Have decided to take the plunge and upgrade my CB6ks to a custom chastity ghost. I've sent Lady Fox a message asking about her new "Wing Base Ring".
http://www.customchastity.com/product/w ... cal-nylon/

Does anyone have any experience with these? It looks like it might be a significant improvement to prevent the slippage I've experienced with the CB. I've also asked her if she could modify the locking system to incorporate the Magic Locker from the HTv2 devices, which would be amazing! I love the integrated lock idea, as it's the perfect compromise between actual key holding and metal detector friendliness.
0 x
Albert Steel

Re: Ordering a Custom Chastity Ghost

Post by Albert Steel »

Hi.
Not directly related to the base ring in question, but the manufacturer;
I received a Ghost with something that was supposed to be a PA hook and a small ring for attaching to existing PA jewelry. Both unusable. And this Lady Fox is not responding to queries, at least I've heard nothing in the last 2+ weeks. Would be interested in knowing if she responds to your questions to see if the response rate drops to zero only after they've received the money for delivering paperweights.
0 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

I got an auto reply from her saying she'd suffered a bereavement. She's a one woman business anyway, so her communication is always going to be a bit sporadic.

I'm wearing a customized Ghost right now. They're pretty amazing, but you have to get the fit right. The design is unforgiving if the tube is too long.
0 x
cantgetmeno

Post by cantgetmeno »

The anti ball slippage option does help keep your package from pushing down between your thighs, where your balls tend to pop out. The good part is that it doesn't happen nearly as often as with a single ring. The problem is with the single ring, with practice, I got to where I could pop my balls back in place. No way without unlocking with the new design.
Not sure I understand the comment about the length of the tube.
0 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

cantgetmeno wrote: Not sure I understand the comment about the length of the tube.
If the tube is too long, then when you pee, it's impossible to marry up your slit with the pee slot. Result is messy.
0 x
jmiller1

Post by jmiller1 »

So I've had mixed results, and I'm not entirely sure what needs to be modified. Communication is definitely spotty, but when I emailed in regards to being unhappy with the final product she replied straight away saying it could be changed as necessary.

The winged base ring is a nice concept, but in my experience it's been far too uncomfortable to wear for any longer than a day at a time, the wing can be quite sharp, and digs in when positioned a certain way. Plus, any hope of a low profile device is immediately dashed as the wing forces the cage to sit out perpendicular to my pelvis, not exactly incognito. I'll be swapping out to the double base ring instead.

The girth of my cage is entirely wrong, which I feel was a result of a poorly written sizing guide, however it seems to be very unforgiving for error. I ordered a 4 inch girth cage as her sizing guide suggests you measure your girth while erect. DON'T!! I'll now be requesting a 3 and a half inch size instead.

The positives are the material itself, very lightweight, and I love how grippy it is to prevent slippage. Also the design of the ghost is also quite nice, fairly open, while still blocking any unauthorised access. Having issues peeing, but I'm assuming that's because the sizing is all off, and the winged base ring is pointing the entire cage the wrong way.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted with her response!
0 x