new design

For the gearheads in the audience
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: new design

Post by Tom Allen »

I like it although it looks a bit bulky. I'm dying to hear your impressions; it looks heavy, and my experience with The Fort was that the 12 oz device was too much to wear all the time.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Tom Allen wrote:My Chinese A080 has a lot of weld on the bottom, but I haven't had any issues. It could be the type of weld wireused, or poor cleaning of the surface leaving some impurities that are reacting with your skin.
Perhaps, but my symptoms appear to be moisture based, not allergy based. It's the same as having toes in wet socks for two days straight—gooey skin, grey coloring, and the not-so-wonderful stinky feet smell.

We've been using our alternate device again as my primary device (MCN Adaptus) has worn a sore spot on me after three straight weeks in a tropical environment and I need to heal up. I've started using q-tips after the shower to wick up some of the moisture from where the rings are welded together on the underside of the cage.

That brings up another, yet related question... Inner diameter. The inner diameter on my alternative device (http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/lat ... 38889.html) is tight. I can get the cage on with the help of a shoelace and coconut oil, but even when flaccid, excess skin bulges out just a bit beyond the rings. While it's comfortable, I can feel every step as my underwear rubs the cage and brushes against the exposed skin—it's actually kind of awesome. However, are there other, non-desirable effects of a too-narrow inner diameter?
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
beheld

Post by beheld »

I have a similar stacked ring design and I use a q-tip with a dab of soap to wash the bottom between my penis and the cage. Then I take the shower head and use it to spray water underneath and rinse all the soap. It works pretty well, but I still find you need to remove the cage and fully wash at least once a week.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

woodenturner wrote:I have a similar stacked ring design and I use a q-tip with a dab of soap to wash the bottom between my penis and the cage. Then I take the shower head and use it to spray water underneath and rinse all the soap. It works pretty well, but I still find you need to remove the cage and fully wash at least once a week.
I've been using q-tips to dry the space between the rings where water collects. It seems to work—mostly, but it's not nearly as convenient (and trouble free) as an open design like a Jailbird. I'm back to wearing my MCN Adaptus until we decided to go a different direction. The fit is pretty good except that it's a bit too long.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.