KTB - long-time capability

For the gearheads in the audience
freedom ist relative

KTB - long-time capability

Post by freedom ist relative »

Hello... :- ) I'm new and wondering
I wonder, that it is me who writes this:
"I want to be locked up in that painful KTB!"

And for that I'm here to ask you for about reciprocity on "KTB in long term wearing".
Is anybody here collared with it and can tell me what game it is really? Is it possible to wear it a week without opening (distance relationship)? Or even longer - disregard normal "ouch!". Is it better tight sized or generous? I can imagin the movement of a shaky KTB would be determined more vulnerable than a KTB without clearance or not? I ask you since the KTB ist not so often weared here.
Thank you for your welcome! (sorry for my kind of speech, it must be very german ;- )
Michael :- ) No newcomer to forced chastity but not knowen with the ktb
0 x
mellyshubby

Re: KTB - long-time capability

Post by mellyshubby »

We tried one a couple years ago. We found that it is really only suitable for some short term play. I don't think you would be able to wear it as a chastity device. You would probably be bleeding within the first couple days.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
freedom ist relative

Thank you mellyshubby for your answer! This was my apprehension.
But as Mark the manufacturer of the KTB said it could be used 24/7 and I would welcome this security "pain for unchaste thoughts". So still I would like to get in contact with other ringed men who use it in long term ...if there are. :- )
From Club FEM i got he MCD (plastic band with spikes) and wear it now the third week without problems (except the wanted). There are some discrete marks in the skin, nothing more.
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I don't see why not. I tried wearing mine from MCN for a little while. I had an unexpected reaction I couldn't push through (crazy itchiness) but nothing suggested I couldn't wear it long-term. As long as it's lose enough to allow full and comfortable blood flow when soft and it doesn't turn purple as soon as you get erect, I think it's fine. With his KTB, I actually locked it to a CB-6000 base ring just fine, and he sells base rings just for that purpose, so you may want to do that to avoid risk of it moving around. Wish I could give you a more experienced answer, but as long as it's not too tight or too pointy, I think it's okay.
0 x
freedom ist relative

Thank you jon" A fine idea to combine the KTB with others. I did with a short Lori version of No 8a but it was to much weight and thrash metal feeling there for me! ;- )
I am also interested in possible consequences of long term wearing the KTB. First what's about a subliminal reflex of the body (the mind) to avoid erections because of the pain??? And then: The inner diameter of the "ring of spikes" will decrease the member also in long term... any consequences there? I remember some panic in the 70s when tight cock rings (only cock, no scrotum) instabile parts left behind.
Yes questions for some really lived KTB-experience.
0 x