Duplicating Steelworxx/Burg Wächter Key?

For the gearheads in the audience
gfl

Duplicating Steelworxx/Burg Wächter Key?

Post by gfl »

Anyone know how I can get a key for my steelworxx cage duplicated? Ideally in a different metal that doesn't rust?

Right now, my fiancee wants me to keep my key inside of a necklace that I wear, but due to showering and stuff, the inside of that necklace gets humid, and the last key I kept in there rusted.

So ideally, I'd like to get a copy of that key made in aluminum or stainless steel.

Any idea how on earth I can get that made?
0 x
LockedTexan

Re: Duplicating Steelworxx/Burg Wächter Key?

Post by LockedTexan »

I'd look for a good old school lock smith in your area. Getting one in stainless may be expensive but not impossible. I wouldn't recommend aluminum at all. Way too soft.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Don't you have two keys? And I agree, you will need to see about a locksmith or perhaps contact Steelworxx about another set of keys?
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
gfl

Post by gfl »

Called around 15 locksmiths today and no dice. Seems like my cheapest route so far involves getting it 3D scanned+printed.

I do have 2 keys, but we keep our keys on a necklace with a compartment in it. The compartment gets humid due to showering and stuff and the last key we had rusted after a couple of months. Trying to figure out a way to prevent that.
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

What if you wrap it in shrink wrap? Sure it's a pain in the butt, but hey, you don't need to use it very often, right? Or get a really tiny little Ziploc bag. I remember when I was a teenager with braces and the little rubber bands I had to use came in super small zip baggies.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Paint it in clear nail polish? Would that keep the moisture out?
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

++ for Tom. We coat the key with a thin coat of clear spray paint, same as nail polish. I have modified one key into a necklace and the first design tarnished quite fast because of sweat when she worked out. The new one (second key) doesn't show any wear.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
Michele

Post by Michele »

I still need to get a new lock for hubby's Revenge... I broke the actual brass lock insert and really need a new one.
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
ManagedMan

Post by ManagedMan »

Lady M wrote:I still need to get a new lock for hubby's Revenge... I broke the actual brass lock insert and really need a new one.
From some posts from 2015, the insert model is "ME/2" or "ME/2 SB". Also, it looks like Kept For Her sells replacements for $28:

https://keptforher.com/product/holy-trainer-magic-lock/

What is interesting is that KFH says there are only 20 different key variations.
0 x
Currently wearing: MCN Contender sized short
Also have: HT2 short black, HT2 regular clear, CB-6000, CB-6000s, BirdLock Original
Michele

Post by Michele »

ManagedMan wrote:From some posts from 2015, the insert model is "ME/2" or "ME/2 SB". Also, it looks like Kept For Her sells replacements for $28:

https://keptforher.com/product/holy-trainer-magic-lock/

What is interesting is that KFH says there are only 20 different key variations.
I will have to check that out... I haven't been able to find them anywhere. I knew what type but couldn't find a distributor here in the US. I called a couple with no response!
0 x