Are there metal cages with closely spaced bars?

For the gearheads in the audience
gayinmate

Are there metal cages with closely spaced bars?

Post by gayinmate »

I got myself a MCN Contender. There are a lot of good things about it:
  • It fits very well--I can wear it for four days with little discomfort.
  • I can sleep fairly well while wearing it (unlike my CB6000S, which makes a good night's sleep impossible).
  • It is discreet--no noticeable bulge under khakis.
  • I can do my fairly-intense yoga routine while wearing it, with a few small modifications (legs separated during forward bends and upward plank).
  • It is relatively easy to keep clean.
  • The security screw is really secure. (I tried removing it with pliers. Not happening.)
The device has one major disadvantage, though: it does not make masturbation more difficult for me. The bars of the cage are spaced widely, and I can easily slip a finger between them. I'm able to get off easily--the device doesn't even slow me down--and I can do so without doing anything I'd consider cheating (removing my penis from the cage, using power tools for stimulation).

To be fair, the Contender does make it significantly more difficult and less pleasant to masturbate by humping. It also makes any form of sex other than masturbation impossible. But I'd ideally like to find a chastity device that makes any form of masturbation significantly more difficult. (I realize that no device makes masturbation impossible and that any device needs to be supplemented with "the chastity device between my ears.")

Are there custom cages out there that have more closely spaced bars, close enough that I couldn't slip a finger between them?

The alternative would be to get a custom-fit device with solid walls, like the Steelheart. I'd be concerned that a device with smooth walls would make it easy for me to masturbate by humping (unless maybe it had a lot of downward curvature?). I don't think I'm ready for a PA.
0 x
slave d

Re: Are there metal cages with closely spaced bars?

Post by slave d »

i too am usually in a Contender and had the same issue but eventually found that the brain is the only thing that actually stops masturbation. i really have reached the point where i feel MUCH better highly aroused than having an orgasm. Well, to clarify, i still crave the orgasm and know that feels GREAT but the aftereffects for me are simply not worth the few seconds of rush !! It's a bit like knowing that being drunk can be fun but not worth the hangover !!

Currently i'm in this unit without the urethral probe http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-super ... 84297.html which as you'll see has very close bars BUT i know i could still get off in it !! i can get off in anything, have tried HT2 for a tube effect and that's worse if anything cos it's like being "held" so jiggle jiggle and off we go !!!

Honestly i don't think there's a solution, well a simple solution anyway, and any cd has its limitations. When all is said and done the Contender is a very well made unit but i'm sure you, like me, "could" simply pull out the back and masturbate if we really wanted to cheat. Seriously i feel in the end this is more about brain training than finding the perfect device. That said there's a lot of cheap, reasonable quality (nothing like as well made as the contender but good bang for your buck) cds out there and it is fun to try !!!

Just remembered too, when the Contender was first developed, somebody on here had one made with a plate underneath in the area you're talking about to stop touching, maybe that could work for you !!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

slave d wrote: i really have reached the point where i feel MUCH better highly aroused than having an orgasm. Well, to clarify, i still crave the orgasm and know that feels GREAT but the aftereffects for me are simply not worth the few seconds of rush !!
+1
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

gayinmate wrote:I'm able to get off easily--the device doesn't even slow me down--and I can do so without doing anything I'd consider cheating (removing my penis from the cage, using power tools for stimulation).
Cheating is cheating. If you intentionally get off, it's cheating. Look at it this way. When caught with someone else, try telling your significant other that it wasn't cheating because you weren't fucking it was only a hand job.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
gayinmate

Post by gayinmate »

slave d wrote: Just remembered too, when the Contender was first developed, somebody on here had one made with a plate underneath in the area you're talking about to stop touching, maybe that could work for you !!
MsM's ld
That's an interesting suggestion. I'll have to look into that. But the overall impression I get from the answers in the thread so far is that there probably is no device out there that does what I want a chastity device to do (though it might be fun to keep looking). Too bad!
Locked by LRC wrote: Cheating is cheating. If you intentionally get off, it's cheating. Look at it this way. When caught with someone else, try telling your significant other that it wasn't cheating because you weren't fucking it was only a hand job.
I'm in an open relationship. My partner would be somewhere between indifferent and delighted to catch me with someone else! Couples get to decide the terms of their relationship and what counts as cheating for them.

That goes for the use of chastity devices as well. Different couples (and individuals) have different reasons for using a device. For us, the primary point of a chastity device would be an exchange of physical control. So for us, testing the effectiveness of the device is part of the point. It wouldn't make sense for us to treat any and all attempts to masturbate while wearing the device as cheating. We can rule some things out of bounds (e.g. soap, power tools), but we have to count some attempts to masturbate while wearing the device as legit.

If your goals are different, e.g. if your goal is to heighten sexual tension, it would make sense for you to have different rules about what counts as cheating and what doesn't.
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

At this point, it sounds like the only thing that would work would be a full-sized actual chastity BELT (which I would like one day but not until I have a bunch of money saved up and a partner to play with). Or a tube with spikes in it. Both answers are a little extreme but it seems like you want an extreme solution (and those are still imperfect). I think some of the mistress Lori tubes cover more space, but not everything.

Another idea, depending on your lifestyle and how much work you want to do, might be to get one of those leather locking underwear things, if you can make it so you can urinate; put it on over your contender. It should make it pretty hard to do anything besides get some pressure sensation without using a vibrator. It'll get sweaty and need daily cleaning, but if you only need it for when you are away from your keyholder, it might work.

And honestly, a PA is not a big deal. I know it seems weird; I am very vanilla and have never had a single tattoo or piercing myself, I even had a problem with needles at doctor's officers, and even I found getting the PA to be pretty easy; it's uncomfortable, then there is "Ouch, dammit!", then you're done. Something I considered before was a cap device that just hooks through the PA, then a kali's teeth bracelet on the shaft; this would make masturbation harder and erections a challenge, all without needing a base ring.

Good luck with your search.
0 x
ptharv

Post by ptharv »

Steelworxx can customize a Looker for you with more bars. Had one done for myself and cage was still open but the additional bars made touching yourself impossible.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 3.
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

I also started with the contender. I can't easily cum in it, but it is possible. In my case I've found the contender is enough to keep me in line when my wife is here, but I need more when she's gone on a trip.

For that I now have the watchful mistress. I don't see any way I can cum in that.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

I recently got a device that has a very small internal diameter (under 1-1/8"), and I can't get enough travel (slip) on the device to be able to get off. While it's tricky to get on, once on, my loose skin bulges out of the rings a bit, and the rings effectively grip my shaft to prevent sufficient stimulation when I try to jiggle and rub in the shower while soaping up.

That may be an option for you—preventing movement and/or slippage between the cage and the flesh.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

I just got a Jail Bird and I have the same issue. I can bring myself to a satisfying orgasm in a matter of seconds. I was really hoping this would be an improvement over my somewhat ill-fitting CB6000s, but it's actually easier to get off despite being a much better fit. I'm impressed with the quality of the device, but I'm really disappointed with its effectiveness (not a criticism of Mature Metal at all... I guess I'm just one of those people who has sensitive man-bits).

I'm already trying to figure out my next move. I might try to go smaller, although I did a lot of research for measurements and I seem to have a good snug fit per conventional wisdom... I'm not sure stuffing myself into a smaller JB will make much difference. I guess my other option is to try a custom device with a closed cage design to give me less access, but I'm able to cum easily in my CB6000s by stimulating myself on the smooth inside of the cage, so I'm not sure that will work either.

Not thrilled about either of these possibilities, but will a PA or urethral insert actually make it more difficult to orgasm in the device?

I'm exactly like you OP... I get turned on by the physical aspect of the power exchange... Wanting/trying to get off but not being able to. I realize no device can completely prevent you from getting off, but without some level of deterrence there's almost no point for me. So far I'm really disappointed with the effectiveness of both devices I've tried...
0 x