Holy Trainer with PA security

For the gearheads in the audience
Eric Bloodaxe
Holy Trainer with PA security

Post by Eric Bloodaxe »

After having introduced my wife to the charity idea, I bought a HTv2 standard length with a 40 mm ring last year.
Spent a few weeks adjusting to it and generally having a good time. Lucky for me, my wife was playing along happily.
Unfortunately, I developed a sore scrotum and had very restless nights. On and off with the device. No matter of breaking in period seemed to help. Also, had a couple of incidents where the penis squeezed out backwards.

I decided to get myself a device without the base ring, and so I went to have a PA done.
No big deal. Over the course of 6 months, I have now stretched to a ga. 2. (6mm). Wife loves it. Highly recommended. But, this has meant 6 months now without chastity play.

The other day I decided to drill a hole in the HT tube corresponding to the PA ring.
It worked beautifully when worn. No pinching and the ring is impossible to open without the special pliers.
I would say, this is a very easy way to secure the HT while you are on the journey to a PA device.
I enclose two pictures of the empty device with a 4 mm ring (since the 6mm is being worn).

In the pictures, you will notice that I also tried using a screw-in penis plug as well. This is also a secure method, but more fiddly.

Will post the HT for sale as soon as I am allowed according to the forum rules.
Attachments
IMG_4493 copy.jpg
IMG_4492 copy.jpg
0 x