Holy Trainer and Sizing Issues?

For the gearheads in the audience
Kuro

Holy Trainer and Sizing Issues?

Post by Kuro »

For a small bit of background... I'm new to this whole thing. Looked at chastity before, gotten off to it for a handful of years. But never taken the plunge, never had someone to do it for me. Nor did I have much faith in the CB series, as it seemed a bit finicky for my liking. A week ago, I came across the Holy Trainer. And the reviews for it have me sold. Comfortable, secure, easy to even forget you're wearing it. But...one problem. I wouldn't say I'm gifted down there, as I'm actually below average, but my measurements for it were a bit...large. My testicular sac tends to be rather large and in charge, as present by a standard 7.5 inch measurement around the base of the penis and the sac. Holy Trainer rings only go up to 6.41 in and of themselves, which is a minor problem for me. I guess my question is, does anybody have experience with such things? Does the curved ring allow slightly more room for the sac to spread out, or might I just really be out of luck in this case?
0 x
sunnyweasel

Re: Holy Trainer and Sizing Issues?

Post by sunnyweasel »

I started with 45mm ring -- felt loose so moved down to 40 mm ring better but after a few months - felt loose a little -- I finally move to 36mm ring

Everything snug --

this was about over a years time--

Still very comfy wear 24/7

Hides well
0 x
Pongstud

Post by Pongstud »

Hey there. Did u go through with the HT? I am in the same boat so wondering if it's fits.
0 x
Kuro

Post by Kuro »

I did break down and buy it. I went for the standard tube size, since I was worried that when even a bit hard, my shaft might bulge too much inside it and hurt. It's not yet arrived, but is at a local post office. I'll have an answer for you within a few days.
0 x