Jail Bird vs Queens Keep?

For the gearheads in the audience
locked4her55
Re: Jail Bird vs Queens Keep?

Post by locked4her55 »

ChastityNoob wrote:I don't know whether Mature Metal offers it, but I'm thinking an extra (horizontal) bar covering the underside of my glans would go a long way towards preventing me from stimulating the most sensitive area of my penis.
They did this for my JB and it was helpful in preventing a wandering finger from having access.

_lj_ wrote:However, out of interest I tried applying a Magic Wand to the cage and a couple of times since to see if there is any difference, but in each case I had a totally unsatisfying "ruined orgasm", ejaculation occurred but with no "thrill" at all. I won't bother again.
Been there and totally agree.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

@chastitynoob I also had a CB6000S and that was way too big when flaccid, so I was able to achieve an erection, albeit restricted, but the JailBird stops it before it really starts. My point is that whilst I can achieve ejaculation whilst locked, it is totally unsatisfying, coupled with a strong feeling of disappointment and a "why bother?" quite apart from any guilt at trying to achieve something that I am denied by My Lady.

I'm not sure any modifciations to the JailBird would prevent stimulation with something like a Magic Wand - isolating the vibrations would be very difficult with any similar device. The nearest I got to this was with a home-made belt which was like a sports protection "box" (though rather more substantial!) and if the shaft was enclosed in cloth padding, no amount of external vibration could raise even the slightest flicker of interest :shock:

Of course if you can reach or approach orgasm with other stimulus, then you are not going to stop it with a chastity device - I can get very close to orgasm with nipple pain stimulation (I'm a masochist) - but I return to my original point, a fully restricting cage makes for a ruined orgasm, not 80%, - ZERO!
0 x
MM Jailbird
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

locked4her55 wrote:
ChastityNoob wrote:I don't know whether Mature Metal offers it, but I'm thinking an extra (horizontal) bar covering the underside of my glans would go a long way towards preventing me from stimulating the most sensitive area of my penis.
They did this for my JB and it was helpful in preventing a wandering finger from having access.
Good to know... I think this will be helpful as a deterrent. Do you remember how much it cost?
0 x
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

@_lj_, totally understand about not preventing other forms of stimulation. I think I still need some penis stimulation to orgasm, so my goal is to minimize what I can achieve in that department. I might be better off with a less open design, but that has the tradeoff of being harder to keep clean.

The jailbird definitely does a much better job of limiting my erection than the CB6000s, but there's probably some room for improvement. I still think the cage is sized well and the bigger issue seems to be the whole thing slipping down (which allows for growth behind the cage). I'm guessing the best way to address this is to go with a smaller base ring?

At this point I don't think I'm going to prevent myself from having an orgasm, but getting to the point where an orgasm in the cage is effectively ruined sounds like a reasonable goal. Might be a weird question, but when you have a ruined orgasm in the cage, does the buildup feel like you're about to have a full orgasm?
0 x
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

ChastityNoob wrote: At this point I don't think I'm going to prevent myself from having an orgasm, but getting to the point where an orgasm in the cage is effectively ruined sounds like a reasonable goal. Might be a weird question, but when you have a ruined orgasm in the cage, does the buildup feel like you're about to have a full orgasm?
My "ruined orgasms" have been solo, more an experiment than a real attempt at pleasure. In those events, there was a similar build-up to simple masturbation, nothing like the excitement you obtain when your partner is the one driving the action (which is a major reason why masturbation is something I rarely do, it just seems a mechanical release, not a pleasure) I am hoping that My Lady will give me a true ruined orgasm one day, but she is still of a mind that this is cruel rather than exciting.
0 x
MM Jailbird
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

ChastityNoob wrote:
locked4her55 wrote:
Good to know... I think this will be helpful as a deterrent. Do you remember how much it cost?
I had the modification done in the Spring of 2015 and it was $40.00 + $10.00 shipping
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

So I did an experiment last night... Strictly scientific of course. I would say my orgasm in the JB is somewhere between "not worth it" and the 80% I can achieve in my CB6000s. It's an improvement, but not as much as I would like. I had a very intense orgasm on Sunday so it had only been a few days and it was still easy to achieve. Initial climax was pretty normal, but the subsequent waves of pleasure were definitely muted. I would describe it as partially ruined, but still pleasurable and not totally frustrating.

I think my next step is to add the extra bar under the glans and go down one ring size to prevent slippage and keep the cage closer to my body (hoping this will do a better job preventing erections). Does this sound like a reasonable approach. Any other suggestions?

Thanks again to everyone for their input.
0 x
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

Update: Had a pretty satisfying orgasm in the JB last night. I'd say 80% again and it was really quite easy to achieve. I'm kind of discouraged and not very optimistic that any cage is going to do much for me...
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

The cage isn't meant to stop you from orgasming or even stop you from (attempting to) getting hard... If you put your mind to it, I'm sure you could orgasm in any situation.

Asst least 80% of this whole chastity thing is mental.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
cagedog

Post by cagedog »

I can't agree more with Lady M other than to up it to 90+%.

You seem to be putting your mind too much into "proving" you can't orgasm with a device on when the real part of your "brain" is just freaking wanting to orgasm. I had the same experience when I started and really it's just knowing what you want and learning how to get it (I'm not gonna get into the cognitive psycho-babble stuff). After a while you either say the hell with it or realize just how much energy and time your spending on trying to orgasm that is just not worth it. Not just because of the end result, but because there are better things to spend your energy and time on. Like your girlfriend?

Sorry. And now I will apologize for my preachiness.
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in an MM PT for over two years.