Looker 02 Insert Diameter

For the gearheads in the audience
ManagedMan

Looker 02 Insert Diameter

Post by ManagedMan »

On Thumper's blog some guys have commented that they got a larger diameter insert for their Looker 02 which makes urinating easier and provides more pleasurable stimulation. They also got the insert made slightly longer. Thumper confirms that he'd get the same upgrade too if he did it all over again.

I'm thinking about this since I like the idea of the L02 insert:

Normally the Looker 02 comes with an insert that is 6mm (18fr) around with an 8mm (24fr) bulb at the end. The suggestion was to get an 8mm insert tube with a 10mm (30fr) bulb. This is the only alternate size that Steelworxx can do, apparently. Though perhaps they can do a 9mm (around 28fr) bulb too.

I like urethra play and can easily take a 24fr metal sound. 28fr isn't too much of a problem either. However, 30fr is at my upper range.

My question is, can the urethra take a bulb at 30fr easier than it can take a solid sound at 30fr?

Has anyone had this upgrade done to any of their Steelworxx cages?
0 x
Currently wearing: MCN Contender sized short
Also have: HT2 short black, HT2 regular clear, CB-6000, CB-6000s, BirdLock Original
ptharv

Re: Looker 02 Insert Diameter

Post by ptharv »

I had one a couple years ago at 10mm with no bulb on the end. Also had length extended to 1 1/2 inch beyond base ring.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 3.
ManagedMan

Post by ManagedMan »

ptharv wrote:I had one a couple years ago at 10mm with no bulb on the end. Also had length extended to 1 1/2 inch beyond base ring.
Thank you for your response. Good to hear.
How did you like the 10mm and extended insert? Was it comfortable?
Sounds like you may have sold this cage. If so, may I ask why?
0 x
Currently wearing: MCN Contender sized short
Also have: HT2 short black, HT2 regular clear, CB-6000, CB-6000s, BirdLock Original
ptharv

Post by ptharv »

I did sell. It was comfortable and I wore it for up to a month without removal. It was part of the steelheart device. It was totally frustrating.....in a sexy way. I got rid of it because after urinating, I continued to dribble. Had to wear toilet paper in the briefs all the time. The insert was long, 1 1/2 inches past base ring, which may have been part of it. But no matter how much I shook, I couldn't stop the dribbling. If I could solve the dribbling issue, I would have the insert now. It really was a total mind ?!&% wearing it. Also, I never used any lube on the insert, just rinsed in warm water before inserting.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 3.