Urethral insert vs without

For the gearheads in the audience
crated51

Re: Urethral insert vs without

Post by crated51 »

0 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

buzby wrote:I used the following:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/381709377746
I just ordered from the same vendor, but the shorter length. Fingers crossed.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
buzby
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by buzby »

LockedTexan wrote:That's an encouraging report for sure!! Please please report back after you've got more time with the device. I'm very curious to know how it goes for say, a week or two. Hopeful that you'll have positive results. I'm still sitting on go myself. Can't decide between the Amazon device I posted or this one.. The long wait on the eBay purchase is part of my reluctance.
Well, over a week has gone by, and I've been wearing it 24/7 since last Wednesday. I have to say, for the price, this is the best device I've ever purchased. So far I'm having no issues whatsoever (beyond some minor size issues...but that's to be expected with an off the shelf device). I've been working fairly physical shifts in the kitchen, and I'm at the point where I don't even notice I'm wearing it. The lock, while it looks like it could be broken easily, is designed in a way that the cage can't move at all in relation to the base ring. The finish, while not grand, has not irritated my skin at all, in fact I'm even forgoing lotion every morning around the base ring.

I'll report back again in a week, although I may not make it that long, as the wife gets rammy after a week or so, and I get a release! But if another week goes by, I'll share my findings if anything changes (good or bad).
0 x
LockedTexan

Post by LockedTexan »

Excellent!! I'm glad to hear you're having such good luck with it!

I'm looking for that 'buy it now' button as we speak ;)
0 x
LockedTexan

Post by LockedTexan »

Made the purchase last night. We'll see what it looks like when it gets here!!

I got the one with the flat ring and here's why, despite my preference to the ergonomic shaped A ring...

-the contour of the "shaped" rings in the cage faced the opposite direction from the A ring, leaving a real big gap at the bottom. After looking at it from a few different angles, I'd be worried about damn near being able to fall out the back if I was experiencing some serious shrinkage for one reason or another. Not to mention, the underside of my penis is extremely sentitive. And it looks like it would be fairly exposed and easy for me to get to if I got a little too horny for my own good. The design with the flat rings just looked like a better option.

However- if I could come across one with flat rings in the cage portion and an anatomical A ring, I'd be all over it!
0 x
Dixon A Cage

Post by Dixon A Cage »

LockedTexan wrote:Excellent!! I'm glad to hear you're having such good luck with it!

I'm looking for that 'buy it now' button as we speak ;)
Same here.
0 x
LockedTexan

Post by LockedTexan »

Looks like mine is to be delivered this Friday!! Just in time for our little weekend trip ;)
Last edited by LockedTexan on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
buzby
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by buzby »

I hope you have fun on your trip. I'm still wearing mine, wife took the keys on Saturday, with no inclination of giving them back to me anytime soon!
0 x
LockedTexan

Post by LockedTexan »

Well, the first 24hrs is in the books!

I couldn't wear it thru the night and I'm assuming that's because I have not worn one in some time and need to be reconditioned to it. The device is very well made for the price. No quality issues at all. It would absolutely fit like a glove if the cage diameter was smaller. The length isn't bad. When I try to get erect, my head tries to push thru the opening in the front, leaving some very sensitive skin exposed. Kind of a double edged sword really. It's super easy to pee while wearing, urinals are no issue. But because of that, the opening is so large... For the money, this device can't be beat! If you are a little girthier while flacid, you should fit this one perfect. When I'm flacid I sorta fall into the bottom of the cage. But it's not uncomfortable.

Will report back after some more time!
0 x
crated51

Post by crated51 »

3 questions if you would share:
What is the actual cage diameter (advertised as 35mm)
What do you think of the lock?
What is the cage to ring gap?
0 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.