Urethral insert vs without

For the gearheads in the audience
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Urethral insert vs without

Post by Tom Allen »

LockedTexan wrote:The more fitting and ergonomically shaped ring design similar to what the Holy Trainer series has. it has the little dip backwards at the bottom. It really makes it comfy for the boys. That's a feature I'd like to retain switching devices up.

I actually put one of my rings in a vice and carefully bent a little shape into it. Much better.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

:?
LockedTexan wrote:If this one had some shape to the ring, I'd buy it right damn now!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/New-lock-304-stai ... 1999692290
Wow, I really like this idea. I might buy one just for the hell of it.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

LockedTexan wrote:If this one had some shape to the ring, I'd buy it right damn now!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/New-lock-304-stai ... 1999692290
I would also like to see this in an oval base ring. I have to wonder how the metal at the top works with exposed skin that may come into contact with it when sitting or bending over. I would be concerned that there could be irritation.

Can't beat the price.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
buzby
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by buzby »

I have to wonder how the metal at the top works with exposed skin that may come into contact with it when sitting or bending over. I would be concerned that there could be irritation.
I just received mine, and i have to say, for the price this may have solved many of the issues with previous low cost designs. There are no worries about bending over...I've been wearing for over 2 days so far, working the line in a commercial kitchen. No irritation whatsoever.

The only issue I had was with the lock...it's a bit loose, so it did make some noise. That was easily fixed with a piece of tape around the barrel to make it fit snugly. Other than that, I think it's pretty solid...no movement at all between ring and cage. And like others said, for the price, it can't be beat!
0 x
LockedTexan

Post by LockedTexan »

That's an encouraging report for sure!! Please please report back after you've got more time with the device. I'm very curious to know how it goes for say, a week or two. Hopeful that you'll have positive results. I'm still sitting on go myself. Can't decide between the Amazon device I posted or this one.. The long wait on the eBay purchase is part of my reluctance.
0 x
buzby

Post by buzby »

I'll definitely report back after a bit of time, but I ordered from a different seller on e-bay, and received it within the week!
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

buzby wrote:I'll definitely report back after a bit of time, but I ordered from a different seller on e-bay, and received it within the week!
Which eBay seller did you use? I don't see a seller of this in the USA.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
buzby

Post by buzby »

0 x
LockedTexan

Post by LockedTexan »

Thank you, and thanks for the PM reply as well.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

FWIW MsM had me order the following two small and very small devices as a backup to Her Contender.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-super ... 84297.html has a silicone urethral insert. The previous insert She tried was solid and this one looks better and should stop any potential "backing out".

http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-arriv ... 26152.html As you will see this is very small indeed.

Part of our chastity revolves around humiliation and small cock humiliation in particular (yes i realise many don't share this but we all have our own "things" eh) and lately MsM has moved to bigger and bigger dildos for Her own pleasure while increasingly suggesting my "little dickie" is just an ornament and will soon shrink away entirely, so the smaller and smaller devices.

At this price it's hard to say no to trying them !!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.