Problem wearing chastity cage(s)

For the gearheads in the audience
RBC

Problem wearing chastity cage(s)

Post by RBC »

So, as promised in the "Hello World" thread, this is my question/problem regarding my chastity cages.

Currently I own three cages:
- a metal one
- a CB6ks knock-off
- and the holy trainer

I am able to wear all of them during the day without any problems. But when wearing the metal one at night my balls turn purplish and my stomach starts to ache. I concluded that the base ring was to small (4,5cm/1,77in) and since it is only shipped with one ring I am not able to wear it at night. Although it appears that the cage is a bit to long.

I am able to wear both the cb6ks knock-off and the holy trainer at night without pain and with the holy trainer I'm using a 3,6cm/1,42in ring, but due to its form it doesn't cause any problems. I'm using 4,8cm/1,89in with the cb6ks and I'd like to try smaller ones, but I seem to have misplaced them. That being said I prefer the holy trainer, because it's rounded edges are more comfortable to wear at night.

However, when wearing both of these cages my penis seems to be able to slip out during the night. The erection starts and the base and applies constant pressure to the cage and penis. After a while or after several attempts my penis slips out more and more, until finally it forms some kind of arc and only the head remains inside the cage. Once, the head slipped out too and another time I pulled it out half-awake.

I can sort of alleviate this problem by inserting my cock with the sock method instead of pulling my foreskin back when putting it into the device, but I am only able to wear the cage for an additional day. Furthermore, my foreskin starts to swell up and although it does not really hurt, it doesn't seem healthy either. When my foreskin is pulled back my penis has more space to grow during the night and is able to slip out more easily.

Do you guys know how to solve this problem? Theoretically I'd be willing to buy a different cage in the not to distant future, but I am at a loss concerning what causes the problem to begin with. Right now, I am able to wear the two cages for about 2 days, but afterwards my cock has either slipped out and sometimes my foreskin is swollen as well. But my gf would like to keep me locked up longer than 2 days...

These are my personal "specs":
- flaccid penis length: 10cm/3,94in
- erect penis length: 17cm/6,69in

(I know that the base circumference is important as well, but as mentioned above I am able to comfortable wear a 3,6cm/1,42in ring, which is the smallest, with my holy trainer, but the 4,5cm/1,77in round ring restricts the blood flow)
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Problem wearing chastity cage(s)

Post by Locked by LRC »

It sounds to me you have either a gap or cage diameter problem. To give a good response I thing one more piece of information is needed. What is the diameter of your flaccid penis?

The cage should be almost the same diameter as when you are flaccid. This is so when you start to erect the cage grips you and doesn't allow movement. Then when you go soft again the cage is in the same relative position.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

As Locked by LRC points out, it could be a gap issue. I have a few metal devices, of various designs, but they all have a 45mm base ring, which fits me perfectly. However, overall comfort varies between the devices and pinching, ball burn, and even blistering has occurred when the gap is too small. Recently, I opened the gap of my preferred device from 10.2mm to 12.0mm and it is now a perfect for long-term wear (a little too perfect, as my KH is curious as to how long it can stay on... but that is a different story). Try opening the gap at the bottom of the cage/tube, if you can. I was able to use a rubber mallet the move the post on the ring a few degrees—voilà, an extra 1.8mm gap!

Good luck!
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
RBC

Post by RBC »

Thanks for your responses :)
Locked by LRC wrote: What is the diameter of your flaccid penis?
About 3,5cm/1,38in - it's more or less the same as the cage diameter on the cages according to the sites posted above. (Although the cb6ks* appears to be a little bigger than the holy trainer, probably due to the bigger head-part).
Locked by LRC wrote: The cage should be almost the same diameter as when you are flaccid. This is so when you start to erect the cage grips you and doesn't allow movement. Then when you go soft again the cage is in the same relative position.
So to be a better fit, the cage would have to be slightly smaller. But in being smaller, wouldn't the chance of foreskin swelling be increased?

Bird in a Cage wrote:However, overall comfort varies between the devices and pinching, ball burn, ...
That's true. I believe the ring shape is an important factor just as well. Which is why the holy trainer is more comfortable than the cb6ks, at least for me.
Bird in a Cage wrote: Try opening the gap at the bottom of the cage/tube, if you can. I was able to use a rubber mallet the move the post on the ring a few degrees—voilà, an extra 1.8mm gap!
Well, the cb6ks comes with different spacers. On this device I'm using the widest one, because when my foreskin is pulled back (when I insert my penis by sticking it) the skin is scrunched up at the back and I need to be careful in order to avoid pinching. The holy trainer does not come with different spacers. Which device did you modify by using a hammer? Do you think this is possible on the holy trainer/cb6ks?
Bird in a Cage wrote: a little too perfect, as my KH is curious as to how long it can stay on... but that is a different story
Somehow looking forward to that :D Could be the same with my gf as well.

Again thanks for your help.

*As mentioned above it is not a original cb6ks, rather some kind of knock-off. Although it seems to do it's job reasonable well.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

I only have steel devices. The one that got the mallet treatment is an Adaptus from MCN (Male Chastity Now). I bent the post a degree or two and opened the gap 1.8mm. I doubt the mallet method would work with acrylics (smirk).
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

RBC wrote:
Locked by LRC wrote: The cage should be almost the same diameter as when you are flaccid. This is so when you start to erect the cage grips you and doesn't allow movement. Then when you go soft again the cage is in the same relative position.
So to be a better fit, the cage would have to be slightly smaller. But in being smaller, wouldn't the chance of foreskin swelling be increased?
The cage should be slightly larger. Then when you start to swell it grips the cage. I don't have the foreskin problem but I have heard of many with one that chastity can be more problematic.
0 x
RBC

Post by RBC »

Bird in a Cage wrote:I doubt the mallet method would work with acrylics (smirk).
As do I^^
Locked by LRC wrote: The cage should be slightly larger. Then when you start to swell it grips the cage. I don't have the foreskin problem but I have heard of many with one that chastity can be more problematic.
Well in this case I should be fine, shouldn't I?

Another weird problem I have is, when urinating, some of it seems to get stuck. I am able to push some urine out by squeezing at the base of my cock and balls and slightly pushing forward. However, sometimes I don't get all of it out. Sadly, this urine sometimes emerges when I need to sneeze or when I sit and lean forward. It also dribbles out when I open the cage. This on the other hand, would point to the cage being to tight, or am I getting something wrong?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

RBC wrote:Another weird problem I have is, when urinating, some of it seems to get stuck. I am able to push some urine out by squeezing at the base of my cock and balls and slightly pushing forward. However, sometimes I don't get all of it out.
This is common for me. When I'm not caged I'll make a quick squeeze down the shaft. This pushes the last bit of urine out. Of course with the cage, I can't do this. Another thing many do is shake it around a few times. It sounds to me that you may have been unconsciously doing either of the above when not caged.
0 x
RBC

Post by RBC »

Locked by LRC wrote:This is common for me. When I'm not caged I'll make a quick squeeze down the shaft. This pushes the last bit of urine out. Of course with the cage, I can't do this. Another thing many do is shake it around a few times. It sounds to me that you may have been unconsciously doing either of the above when not caged.
Yeah - I am squeezing or shaking, depending on the situation. Forgot to mention that. Still, I thought others had figured out how to avoid this, since it makes unlocking in the bed a little bit unpractical.
0 x
RBC

Post by RBC »

A little update: I was able to find the smaller rings and spacers on the plastic cage and a smaller ring seems to fit perfectly well (4,5cm/1.77in). I am not able to put the 4cm/1.57in ring on without pinching, so I'm wearing the other one for the time being. I am also unable to use the smallest spacer, since the skin between the cage and the ring would be very crunched up which would result in additional pinching.

Right now, I'm unsure if I should try to wear the cage over night, since I can clearly see marks on the bottom side where the ring is placed. The holy trainer clearly has a better and more comfortable ring design.

And here are two other related questions I'd like to ask: My gf recently starting enjoying teasing me while I'm locked up very much. Earlier when I was wearing one of the cages she unlocked me before we started a teasing session, but now she seems to enjoy keeping me locked longer or the whole time, while I pleasure her orally for instance. Since I obviously like it very much my penis tries its best to get hard inside of the cage and as a consequence everything gets more constricted. As a result my balls quickly change to a blue/purplish colour. I assured her that for a while (30minutes or so) this shouldn't be a problem and I'm pretty certain that it should start to hurt before any damage is done. However, I am wondering if this is normal and happening to you guys as well, or if I should try and use a bigger ring size?
The second question would be more or less the same, the only difference is that I'm certain my balls turn blue/purplish whenever a nightime erection tries to happen. Again - normal or should I use a bigger ring?
0 x