Review: Watchful Mistress

For the gearheads in the audience
attentive_husband

Review: Watchful Mistress

Post by attentive_husband »

This is my review of the Watchful Mistress after a week of use.

TL;DR: It's a good device. Not perfect, but I strongly recommend it.

I've been locked up for 7 months in a Contender (review here). I needed to get something more secure because I was able to orgasm in the contender (once on my own which was a no-no and several times by my wife which was great). I needed something which precluded this.

First the positives. I don't see any way you can stimulate yourself in this. Granted, I said the same about the contender when I first got it. But I think this does preclude physical stimulation. So far it's stopping any stimulation.

It's also as comfortable as the contender, often I have to check to make sure it's still there. It weighs a bit more but not enough to be an issue.

The metal is all very well machined. Nothing is going to pinch or cut you. And again, so comfortable you often don't even know it's there.

Next, the downsides (compared to the contender) that are the nature of the device. First, I think I'll need out once a week to get totally clean. It's closed up enough that you can't spray to get totally clean inside it.

And it's harder to adjust yourself inside it. Although I don't know if that's all that important vs. an excuse to touch yourself down there.

And finally, the negatives. These are in comparison to the contender.

First, the guy at MCN is awesome at discussing what you really need. MM answers all queries but you're very much on your own finding your way. Not a big deal buying a second device, but I would never recommend MM for the first device.

Second, the fit & finish are ok but not great. Think a Dell laptop as opposed to a MacBook. It's functional and works, but it's not a thing of beauty.

Third, the steel is a lot thicker/bulkier than needed. Someone could hit it with a sledgehammer and not dent it. It makes me think of what would have been produced back in the Soviet Union, gets the job done but over-engineered and roughly assembled.

I'm glad I bought it and am happy with it. It's a really good second device if you need more coverage than the contender provides.
0 x