Custom Chastity Ghost Questions

For the gearheads in the audience
wolf513

Custom Chastity Ghost Questions

Post by wolf513 »

Hey,

I saw a couple of reviews a while ago about these, but has anyone had any long-term experience with them, and reviews of it?

Also, I sent in some questions to Lady Fox's new "Ticket" system a week ago, and no response. I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully used the new system? Maybe she's just away on vacation or something?

-Wolf
0 x
wolf513

Re: Custom Chastity Ghost Questions

Post by wolf513 »

Well, I took the plunge and ordered a custom ghost... Communication so far has been a bit spotty, but I'm hopeful.
0 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

As I understand it, it's just her, and the business is relatively new, so she has to balance answering emails with making devices.

I've worn mine for 17 days straight with no problems. Previously I managed a couple of 10 day stints. (reviews and blog entries here: http://becomeherslave.blogspot.co.uk/se ... 20Chastity)

One thing I will say is that you need to get the length right, otherwise peeing is a disaster.

Oh and, personally, I wouldn't bother with the lube. The eggshell texture makes it easy to slide on.
0 x
wolf513

Post by wolf513 »

I ordered a custom ghost "starter kit" with the 3 double rings. I got my resin prototype a few weeks ago with the smallest ring (not sure why she sent the smallest, and I'm definitely not able to wear it overnight at this point).

Communication is still extremely slow. I sent an e-mail almost 2 weeks ago, asking about some modifications, followed up last week, and still haven't heard anything back. :(

I'm optimistic, though, so perhaps she's just been really busy, and will get back to me soon.
0 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

It is summer and definitely worth the wait. Please keep us posted.
0 x
wolf513

Post by wolf513 »

I received an e-mail from Lady Fox yesterday. She apologized for the delay. She was off for 3 weeks with a serious lung infection. She is back to work now, and is trying to catch up.

So far, I'm really pleased with the prototype I received, and I'm going to get a second prototype with a couple of modifications. I'm definitely happier with the nylon than I think I would have been with a metal device. Plus, it has the advantage (not sure I'll think of it that way on my next business trip) :) of not being a problem at airports.
0 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

I think the shear lightness of it is amazing. I can do star jumps in mine and it stays put.
0 x
Albert Steel

Post by Albert Steel »

Hi!

So I went and ordered the Ghost PA for travel use.

I got a standard length to save some $$, even though the measures given on the webside seemed to be either on the small side or slightly too long (for the biggest options). I ordered the PA Hook($20) as an add-on.

It took about two weeks from the order to get a standard format 'order is in production' email and the time from order to delivery, including postage, was about one month.

First impressions, starting with the positive: yes, it's light.
The surface feels to me unfinished, I would not call it egg shell texture.

The construction makes it a bit more complicated to put on than the other devices I have.

But now we come to the actual downsides, which seem like design issues more than anything else.
The construction is designed so that you either put a small ring to your PA jewellery, which is then attached to a track at the bottom of the device, allowing the small ring to move back and forward in the track, or when using the PA Hook, you then you put the Hook in your piercing and attach it to the track. Well, first of all, I did not get the hook in the size or colour that I ordered. It was delivered too small. And it's actually looking nothing like what they have pictures of. It is a very long straight pin, I guess in order to keep it coming out from the front hole even if it gets retracted to the back of the track described.
Well, as the device is already very small, this causes the pin to poke out more than half an inch the whole time. When the end gets pressure, it's painful. And the pin itself is not smooth, as any piercing jewellery should be, but it has the same kind of textured surface as the device. VERY uncomfortable, even when it's too small diameter. Also, the design of the device forces the pin to point too low, making it even more uncomfortable. I wonder if they ever tested the design they are selling in action?

Plan B, maybe the small ring with your own jewellery then? Well, I have my doubts that the device would fit a PA ring, but I won't know, because the small ring diameter is too small to allow even a 2gauge (6mm) piercing. Even though I ordered the device with 2gauge Hook (got something around 4mm).

At this point, a very disappointing first impression for a relatively expensive device. :(

Edit;
Of course I sent feedback requesting for delivery of goods as ordered, but there's no response in 10 days.
I would be cautious.
0 x
wolf513

Post by wolf513 »

Okay, so I got my final Ghost, and have had it now for about 3-4 weeks. I am very pleased with it. It is MUCH more comfortable than my HTv2, and fits better. It is WAY easier to clean, fits much better, and is all around better, IMO.

I will happily answer any questions anyone has about the product, or the process.

-Wolf
0 x
Locked4fun

Post by Locked4fun »

Wolf513, now that you've had it for almost 4 months, how do you like it?
0 x