Pavlock Device

For the gearheads in the audience
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6
Pavlock Device

Post by mrrigid »

Has anyone heard of this - it's a (wrist) wearable device designed to provide shocks to discourage bad behavior.

MEET PAVLOK: THE FIRST DEVICE THAT BREAKS HABITS BY DELETING TEMPTATION.
PAVLOK ASSOCIATES A MILD ZAP WITH YOUR BAD HABIT, TRAINING YOUR BRAIN TO STOP LIKING THE HABIT.
PAVLOK USES VIBRATION, BEEP, TAP, AND ZAP SENSATIONS TO TRAIN YOUR BRAIN TO DISLIKE BAD HABITS AND PREFER GOOD ONES.

If you can wear it on your wrist, where else could you? This seems to have quite a lot of 'male management' applications - similar to the dreamlover, but at a far lower price ($199). Just give the 'zap' app to your KH, and prepare to behave.

Thoughts?
http://pavlok.com/hello.php

0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
Jon Descer

Re: Pavlock Device

Post by Jon Descer »

Interesting. Well, it seems like it'd be hard to secure, because the wristband itself is the shocker, you can't switch it for something metal you could lock down. The phone range is only about 30 feet. However, I guess you could use it in manual mode while supervised. All of it's normal functions would work just as well attached to your tackle box, except for the hand position detector. It can shock you for visiting blocked sites, but I otherwise can't see how you'd be able to use it in a sexual context. I guess it might be used, if it's sensitive enough, to keep you in certain rooms of the house, although it can't actually make you clean or work, just stay there. It's strength seems more like it's surprising, not painful, so it may be too weak to do any more than your KH ordering you would do.

Actually, if you had two (or even three, if you can sync them somehow), I wonder if it would be able to shock your hand anytime it was near your junk for more than 20 seconds. I guess it could be a light anti-masturbation device, especially in connection with even an insecure device that only needs to slow you down enough to get shocked. However I imagine it's not powerful to stop you if you really wanted it, and I don't think it's that sensitive (if it isn't, you'd have to keep your hands high at all times--a bit uncomfortable). All in all, it seems like whatever you might want to do with it would be best done on your wrist anyway, and then it could double as a playful "torture" device when desired.
0 x
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

it seems like whatever you might want to do with it would be best done on your wrist anyway, and then it could double as a playful "torture" device when desired.
That sounds right. I like that it varies from 17 to 340 volts - certainly enough range to surprise. I'm sure there may be some couples out there that would enjoy trying it out for some training, discipline and punishment....

Isn't technology great?
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
bigdtx8

Post by bigdtx8 »

This device was featured on the May 20, 2016 episode of a TV program where entrepreneurs appear before a panel of multi-millionaires seeking funding for their product. The 'presenter' was eviscerated by the panel on his financial stat's. It appeared that most, if not all, of the Sharks applied the device to their wrist in the manner of a wrist watch.

The presenter used an App on his phone to activate the device. Shortly thereafter he was asked by the panel (ominious shark movie music playing in the background) to turn up the 'shock' from its lowest setting to a higher one.

"All" of the Sharks instantaneously used raised voices telling the presenter to turn it off, turn it off. The presenter again utilized his cell phone App to decrease the 'voltage'. While the presenter did not get a 'deal' from what I saw of their reaction the 'high' setting was painful and would definitely discourage unwanted "behavior".
0 x
"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between "The Monsters And The Weak" - Michael Marks
Minas_Bitch

Post by Minas_Bitch »

I would love to try one but I have a feeling the shock isn't that strong. We have been using a dogtra arc. I 3D printed SS rounded contacts to make it more comfortable (slightly ironic I know) it definitely gets your attention and is pretty ergonomic.
0 x