What's the deal with Steelworxx orders?

For the gearheads in the audience
Edgewood

Re: What's the deal with Steelworxx orders?

Post by Edgewood »

TitaniumChastiTi wrote:you cannot move the tab part of the lock that moves without the key being in the lock
Ok. Good to know. I won't bother with the closure then. As soon as I'm committing to braking shit to get out then the games would be over.

Now if only Dietmer would let me know he is taking orders again...
0 x
tommy619

Post by tommy619 »

Edgewood wrote:
TitaniumChastiTi wrote:you cannot move the tab part of the lock that moves without the key being in the lock
Ok. Good to know. I won't bother with the closure then. As soon as I'm committing to braking shit to get out then the games would be over.

Now if only Dietmer would let me know he is taking orders again...

I agree but I also like knowing I can't get out if I wanted too. I think my next order will have that added
0 x
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

Edgewood wrote:I agree but I also like knowing I can't get out if I wanted too. I think my next order will have that added
You could still get out if you wanted to. It would just take more time.

For me breaking the locking core or sawing my way out with a hacksaw are one and the same—it's just really a difference in time. Once I'm to the point where I'm breaking stuff then I just need to call it quits.
0 x
ptharv

Post by ptharv »

The idea of taking a hacksaw or power tool to a device I'm wearing, makes me cringe. I think I would rather just handle the realization that there is no way out without the key.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 3.