scoobbes182

Re: looks like a steelwoxx Tube

Post by scoobbes182 »

0 x
scoobbes182

Post by scoobbes182 »

Ordered this one on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Stainless-s ... 1917366875?
We were hoping to see if a Urethral tube would work so we bought the cheap device before spending the big bucks. Came in today with Large metal shavings plugging the urethral tube and a broken key. I'm not even going to attempt to remove the metal chunks from the tube I don't think I trust it.
0 x
durox

Post by durox »

Thanks for the information, scoobbes182 . It is helpful to keep that in mind when interested in the cheap chastity devices. Did you keep the cage or did you send it back?
Best,
Durox
0 x
scoobbes182

Post by scoobbes182 »

The person I bought it from on ebay seem great before the sale so ill see what they will do for me before leaving negative feedback. They just messaged me asking to take pictures so they could send a refund. I'm in no hurry for it so I don't mind waiting if they give me a full refund ill try it again and leave positive feedback.
0 x
durox

Post by durox »

I ordered the device vie eBay UK. It was interesting to see and test ringless device. I an quite convinced of the concept. Build quality is above average compared to other devices from China I tested. Even the lock looks okay. There are no sharp edges or obvious mistakes. The measurements were all slightly off with the internal width being 29mm, the hooks diameter being also slightly smaller than advertised (more like 2,8 and 4,8 mm).

However, this particular device did not fit. The internal diameter is too narrow for my rather average sized penis. This leads to a constant strain on the piercing and swellings on the frenum and underside of the glans. Being uncircumcised did certainly add to the complication however I do not think foreskin rules out this chastity design.

Also I feel the steel ring welded to the end of the tube does also increase irritations as it is quite large and high. I wonder how that plays out in a Steelworxx Tube Jacket as the design looks identical on pictures. Maybe with better build quality this problem does not exist.

To summarize: good concept, acceptable quality but not for me

P.S.. Anybody interested in the device ? :D
0 x