Summer sagging...

For the gearheads in the audience
Bird in a Cage

Summer sagging...

Post by Bird in a Cage »

With warmer weather comes a little more scrotal space. Does anyone else have a "summer hang" experience? Does anyone change basering size with the seasons? My cage gap is well below the mean lowest testicle diameter (MLTD), so there is no fear of slipping a ball, but the entire cage seems to ride low, and it makes me want to adjust—which is a problem in a professional workplace.
Last edited by Bird in a Cage on Fri May 20, 2016 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Summer sagging...

Post by Tom Allen »

With my CB3k, I used to need a summer cuff ring and a winter cuff ring.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I have noticed a bit more 'hang' lately. Could be weather related or just that I'm another year older. Like BIAC I'm not worried about the boys getting loose but I might just look into getting a 'summer ring"

"Oh William. . . I believe it might be time to spend some more money on some stainless" :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Yep but being high n tight I dont have it for long..my boys retract with a breeze or slight temp change.

Its the same getting up in the morning they hang nicely from the heat but as soon as im up Whiiipppp.... high n tight
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm revisiting this issue because I made a 1/4" ring for my A080 to replace the flat band style. Thing is, with the hot weather and the skin stretching and sagging, it didn't work well for keeping the device in place. It kind of makes me wonder how those Mature Metal cages stay on with the same kind of ring.

I'm back to the original cuff ring. I softened the edges because I realized that my skin pinches were mainly from loose skin rubbing on the metal.
0 x
The_Mariner

Post by The_Mariner »

I logged on expecting to post something almost identical to this subject. I have a Jailbird from Mature Metal. I used to wear a CB6K and the 1 7/8 in base ring worked perfectly for me. But the Jailbird is a bit heavier and I had a serious case of hang. So I sent it back for re-sizing to the 1 3/4 base.

The problem I have is that there is quite a difference between my flaccid diameter and my erect diameter. The 1 3/4 dia base ring for the CB6000 held me nice and snug, but erections were horribly painful - literally circulation to the balls was getting compromised. With the Jailbird, the 1 3/4 in base allows me just enough room when I'm hard so that there is still circulation, even though my balls will turn dark purple. However, I'm still getting about an inch of slip.

This situation is compounded by titanium clips I have on my tubes from a vasectomy. When hard, the ring tends to slide and catch on these.

Question - are there any tricks / tips to keeping a metal cage up when soft without it becoming a steel tourniquet each morning???
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

The_Mariner wrote: Question - are there any tricks / tips to keeping a metal cage up when soft without it becoming a steel tourniquet each morning???
I had a very similar issue with an MCN product. Turned out for me, this was a gap issue, not a base ring issue. I was able to increase my gap by 2.1mm and it completely solved my issue. But every scrotum is different, and this type of adjustment may or may not be applicable to your situation.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm revisiting this thread because I just wrote about it.

https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2016/ ... -security/

I've been locked in The Fort for a few weeks. We just had a couple of unseasonably warm days here in southern New England, and it was sagging like crazy, and making me nuts. This morning the temps went back to normal Fall chilly, and it's been comfortable all day - which is saying a lot for a 12 oz hunk of metal.
0 x