Masturbation prevention

For the gearheads in the audience
curious_college

Masturbation prevention

Post by curious_college »

I recently came across something called an Exobelt. It's a chastity belt, but has a cup to hold your balls. I feel like this might have for masturbation prevention. Any thoughts?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Masturbation prevention

Post by Tom Allen »

From what I've read about this in the past, it's uncomfortable and unwieldy.

We may have discussed this before, but chastity devices aren't that great for taking your mind off of wanking. Once you lock a cage on, your brain begins focusing on your dick even more, and you'll walk around thinking "OMG, I'm so horny!"
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Agree totally with Tom plus I don't believe there's a device out there that the male mind won't let you "get off" in sooner or later. In the end that's controlled by the inches between your ears, not those between your legs.

ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

A pair of handcuffs would be more effective!! :roll:
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Tom Allen wrote:
... chastity devices aren't that great for taking your mind off of wanking. Once you lock a cage on, your brain begins focusing on your dick even more, and you'll walk around thinking "OMG, I'm so horny!"
Chastity because you restrict access to your cock and can't stroke it anymore whenever you want, makes it really noticeable how OFTEN you actually have the need, and even enhances the need to masturbate, even if you don't go all the way, there is still some "stroking" relief... I feel you do get used to the "frustration" for me it's more like a reminder of who owns my cock and that's it now up to her when Mr.Cock comes out to play...
0 x
curious_college

Caged55 wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:
... chastity devices aren't that great for taking your mind off of wanking. Once you lock a cage on, your brain begins focusing on your dick even more, and you'll walk around thinking "OMG, I'm so horny!"
Chastity, because you restrict access to your cock and can't stroke it anymore whenever you want, makes it really noticeable how OFTEN you actually have the need, and even enhances the need to masturbate, even if you don't go all the way, there is still some "stroking" relief... I feel you do get used to the "frustration" for me it's more like a reminder of who owns my cock and that's it now up to her when Mr.Cock comes out to play...
So are you saying that it might actually be effective, since you can get used to the frustration without actually being able to do the deed?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

curious_college wrote:So are you saying that it might actually be effective, since you can get used to the frustration without actually being able to do the deed?
That would depend on *you* and whether you have the strength of will to not 'cheat', and/or if you have someone to help keep you 'honest'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
curious_college

TwistedMister wrote:
curious_college wrote:So are you saying that it might actually be effective, since you can get used to the frustration without actually being able to do the deed?
That would depend on *you* and whether you have the strength of will to not 'cheat', and/or if you have someone to help keep you 'honest'.
I think I do have the strength of will. I don’t currently have a key holder, get perhaps I could get one...

Would you recommend the exobelt? Or something else? I feel like if just my penis is off-limits then I’ll just move to my balls instead.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

curious_college wrote: I think I do have the strength of will. I don’t currently have a key holder, get perhaps I could get one...

Would you recommend the exobelt? Or something else? I feel like if just my penis is off-limits then I’ll just move to my balls instead.
I thought the Exobelt was a full belt design, but I must be remembering something from a lot of years back, or something else entirely. Just to be sure, I did a search and I see that I was mistaken in what I was thinking of, and I see the design you mention. It didn't get a very good review and since I've never used one myself, I wouldn't be comfortable recommending it.

I wasn't real clear on your situation so I used the search function to get an overview of all of your posts so far (and discovered a work-around for the search hijacking at the same time). It appears that you have an SO, would she not be your KeyHolder? The involvement of one's SO as KeyHolder tends to help greatly in keeping one 'honest'.

You say that you are a college student, and 19 years old. 19 was a long time ago for me but I can still remember that, when I wasn't shooting and blowing things up (I was in the military at the time), I was doing a lot of my other thinking with my dick- I was good for 6 or 7 times a day...and I can't imagine trying to keep that under lock and key at that time. Being young, active and constantly horny is somewhat less than compatible with locking your junk in a chastity device...though one might argue that that is exactly when it is really needed.

As has already been pointed out in this thread (I think it was by Tom, who has been playing with these things since Christ was a pimple-faced wanker and really should be listened to), if you aren't already thinking about how hard your dick is 24/7 after you lock it up in one of these things, you *will* be...and you will most likely be figuring ways around it. The fact is, most of these things...particularly those that trap your bits in a small ring to which the cage portion attaches...can be very uncomfortable if/when you are very horny/aroused, which tends to happen frequently to one of your age. And, the more 'secure' such a device is, the more uncomfortable you are going to be. Even at more than twice your age (when I started), having a device that was *totally* secure turned out to be excrutiatingly painful and completely unworkable.

I'm not trying to talk you out of it, but you need to know that it is going to take more than just locking your junk up to keep your hands off it, and it isn't going to be easy. Just getting a device isn't likely to solve your problem.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted