Jailbird ease of installation/ advice needed

For the gearheads in the audience
Retrotied

Jailbird ease of installation/ advice needed

Post by Retrotied »

How difficult a process is it to get the MM jailbird on/off? Looking into getting one and appropriately secure rings using for size seem to take patience and lube and 10 minutes. Obviously if it is left on, not really an issue, but frequent air travel probably dictates it will be on/off more often for me. Maybe it's practice, or technique, or size issue but just looking for thoughts before investing.
0 x
bigdtx8

Re: Jailbird ease of installation/ advice needed

Post by bigdtx8 »

Once you learn the process of pulling enough of the scrotum through the solid ring to push the 1st testicle through, pulling some more scrotum through while holding the 1st to the side, pushing the 2nd testicle through and then pulling the penis through it's a breeze. It takes me maybe 30 seconds. Other more exprienced members are probably able to do it more quickly.
Lube may or may not be needed for the penis. I've found that lubing before having both testicles through the ring makes it difficult to get a solid enough grasp on the scrotum to adequately pull it, and thus the testicles, through the ring.
You just have to realize how ... physical ... you actually can be with them while pulling/pushing without it being painful.
0 x
"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between "The Monsters And The Weak" - Michael Marks
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

Nowadays I can put the ring on without any lubrication easily enough, but at the beginning, I used a variant of the "sock method" (typically used to help fit the penis into a tight tube): I would take a woman's "knee high" sock made in the same material as pantyhose, cut off the ticker calf band with scissors, and slip it over the balls (but not the shaft), bunching it a bit at the base. Unlike lube, the sock material does not diminish the fingers' grip on the ball sack, it helps distribute the stretching, and, most importantly, it greatly reduces friction against the metal.
A bonus of this method is that once the balls are through, you can wrap the remaining bunch of sock material (left on the body side) around the flaccid penis and use that to pull it though the ring rather than pushing (that's particularly handy when I am already wearing my TetherSpout).
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
Retrotied

Post by Retrotied »

Tried both ideas. Both work. Too much lube, too little grip seemed to be the problem. Being a little more conservative with lube seems to be the trick for me. Thanks.
0 x