Penis soreness / cage size... Advice needed

For the gearheads in the audience
ChastityNoob

Penis soreness / cage size... Advice needed

Post by ChastityNoob »

Hey all,

I'm having what seems to be a fairly unique issue with chastity. I've been experimenting with a CB-6000s... I've tried a bunch of sizing combinations and I think I've found a ring/spacer combo that works really well. The problem I'm having is with the cage itself and my penis getting sore.

I've read a lot about ring problems - Chafing, burning, pulling, etc - but I've found very little info on the forums about soreness in the penis itself. I feel like after trying to get hard in my cage, the lower half of my penis gets sore. It can make sex painful and I'm afraid that I could be causing/risking injury. I've always had a slight curve to my penis and I certainly don't want to make it worse.

In any event, I have a theory that the problem is that I have some growing room in my cage... About 1/2 inch lengthwise plus some room in the tip (the wider "bulb" portion of a CB cage) to expand in width. I know from experience that bending an erection is painful, so I'm thinking that the pressure of the cage against a partially erect penis is what's causing the pain. I'm hoping that a properly fitted cage would prevent any erection at all and the soreness would go away.

I'm in the process of measuring myself for a jail bird, but I'd like to know if anyone has experienced anything similar. As it stands, I don't feel confident that I can safely wear my CB-6000s long-term, and I really don't want to invest money in a custom device unless I feel like it will make a difference.

I appreciate any insight you might have... Thanks in advance!
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Penis soreness / cage size... Advice needed

Post by locked4her55 »

What you have described is what I found wearing my CB6000s years ago. Just that 1/2" or so would make it uncomfortable when I would try to become erect. The issue went away when I changed out to the Mature Metal JB. On both my Jail Bird and Watchful Mistress I sit flaccid right at the bars. Helps big time when having to pee also. I find I'm able to stand to pee since I'm always lined up.

I'll say it again: "you got to stifle the stiffy"

Good luck with your move to metal. Best chastity thing I ever did.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

Thanks for the reply... That definitely makes me feel a little better about plunking down the cash for a JB.

With that in mind, I think I have the length measurement pretty well figured out, but I seem to be between sizes when it comes to cage diameter (between the smallest two MM sizing rings). The smaller ring isn't tight per se, but maybe just slightly tighter than the "barely touching" advice that I've read. I don't think it's too tight, but it make make cleaning and getting it on/off more difficult. On the other hand, the bigger size definitely leaves space between my skin and the cage. I've heard some say that you should actually leave a litte bit of space, but I really feel like a more snug fit is the way to go to stifle the stiffy :)

Any words of wisdom on deciding proper cage fit?
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I went for the snug fit. I don't bulge out the sides or anything and getting a foam swab in there to clean is no problem. I need to put a little lotion on when I slide in, make the alignment adjustment and then present myself for my lovely wife to close the lock. It's all good.
0 x
Currently wearing A273
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

I'm leaning towards snug fit but I'm really unsure. It's the last thing I need to decide and incidentally the one thing that can't realy be fixed as I understand it.

Anyone know if MM can do a "half" size (1/16 inch increment) on cage diameter? Just seems to be too much difference between the smallest two sizing rings to get a good fit.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I've been experimenting with a CB-6000s...The problem I'm having is with the cage itself and my penis getting sore.

I've read a lot about ring problems - Chafing, burning, pulling, etc - but I've found very little info on the forums about soreness in the penis itself. I feel like after trying to get hard in my cage, the lower half of my penis gets sore. It can make sex painful and I'm afraid that I could be causing/risking injury. I've always had a slight curve to my penis and I certainly don't want to make it worse.
I've noticed something similar with the CB-3000. It seems to me to be the result of frequent/strong/prolonged erection [attempts] where there is swelling outside of the cage portion, and the design of the entrance to the cage causes a bit of bruising.

There does not seem to be any long-term effect, jut some temporary soreness that occurs when intensely aroused.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

TwistedMister wrote:There does not seem to be any long-term effect, jut some temporary soreness that occurs when intensely aroused.
The consensus seems to be that there's little to no risk of permanent or lasting injury, but my non-professional opinion is that we feel pain for a reason, and repeatedly causing pain and bruising isn't good for your member. Despite the fact that I want to lock it up, risking the health of my penis is not an option for me, even if the risk is small.

Are you still using a CB-3000? Does it fit snugly or do you have a bit of growing room?
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

ChastityNoob wrote:Anyone know if MM can do a "half" size (1/16 inch increment) on cage diameter?
I believe they can. They did a base ring for me that way.

Drop them an email. They are very responsive.
0 x
Currently wearing A273
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

locked4her55 wrote:
ChastityNoob wrote:Anyone know if MM can do a "half" size (1/16 inch increment) on cage diameter?
I believe they can. They did a base ring for me that way.

Drop them an email. They are very responsive.
I emailed MM... They said that 1/16 inch adjustments are not an option for cage diameter, but they did make me feel better about going with the snug fit.

As a side note, they did mention the possibility edema with a cage that's too tight. I don't think that's a concern for me, but does anyone have any insight about this? Like I said, the ring can be worn comfortably for an entire day. I have noticed that it will leave a mark for a while if I get aroused but I think that's normal. It's not painful, and I assume there would be some discomfort if I was at risk of edema...
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

ChastityNoob wrote:...they did mention the possibility edema with a cage that's too tight. I don't think that's a concern for me, but does anyone have any insight about this? Like I said, the ring can be worn comfortably for an entire day. I have noticed that it will leave a mark for a while if I get aroused but I think that's normal. It's not painful, and I assume there would be some discomfort if I was at risk of edema...
I wouldn't think that the cage itself being too small would cause it. Edema is fluid is trapped in tissue when/where it shouldn't be. I can't envision the cage itself acting as a mechanism that would trap fluid in that manner- the base ring being too small could do it (especially if worn alone, while sleeping).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted